A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 311,445
Currently Running With Scissors:
595 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unicorn Swap Gallery  (Read 15225 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gotgrey
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2012 04:52:06 PM »

Love the hoop and the ami unicorn!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bubblegum_phoenix
never admit defeat, just say it was artistic licence

do what you love, love what you do

« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2012 10:20:46 PM »

lmao. Hermione Unicorn. Snap
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/sasha_tilson/

glitter it, no seriously, just add glue and glitter, no one will notice
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2012 06:37:35 AM »

Thats it!!!! lol Thanks bubblegum!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Ceda

Living in the land of (nearly) eternal sunshine.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2012 09:23:39 PM »

Yay! My computer decided that it liked me again! So here are the pictures of my awesome unicorn swag that I received from sheeshakaye!
First, everything in the box:

Next, a better view:

The shirt is amazing! It has the same quote printed on it that the note cards do.

'Wherever they may have come from, and wherever they may have gone, Unicorns live inside the true believer's heart. Which means that as lon as we can dream, there will be unicorns. - Bruce Coville'

The funny thing is...I loved the Unicorn Chronicles by Bruce Coville when I was younger! Cheesy So this is super awesome!

Sheeshakaye was also kind enough to send me some other...interesting unicorn paraphernalia:
Unicorn Poop (tastes great in most breakfast cereals) and those sparkly silver things tied together with a ribbon? Those are unicorn shoe nails and I think I'm gonna have a good time putting those on a necklace!

And, of course, what package wouldn't be complete without a couple of vials of unicorn blood and a hand drawn unicorn card?

I can't wait to use the unicorn blood on my next day off, I'm gonna love having sparkly nails! Unfortunately, I couldn't get a good picture of the shirt. T_T But it's super comfy! I really like my package, thank you soooo much sheeshakaye!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aliis
« Reply #84 on: April 26, 2012 11:41:54 PM »

Everything is so adorable i can't handle it anymore! It continues to amaze me how creative people are, like that vial of unicorn blood: I've never could have thought of that!!! Ingenious! Shocked Sorry for abusing exclamation marks... cant help it when you keep posting stuff like these Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Road goes ever ever on...
bubblegum_phoenix
never admit defeat, just say it was artistic licence

do what you love, love what you do

« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2012 12:06:06 AM »

I love the unicorn poop, classic
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/sasha_tilson/

glitter it, no seriously, just add glue and glitter, no one will notice
sheeshakaye
« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2012 08:39:08 AM »

I'm so glad you liked everything, Ceda!

In my package, I got an awesome sparkly unicorn string art (already hanging in my bedroom)

and a cute plastic canvas key chain which my cat has been carrying around for a week... I had to steal it back to take the pic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
I Sew Cute
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator

I'm a Fanatic Friend of Craftster!

Take me to the kittens!!! >^.^<

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2012 07:40:05 PM »

Going to catch up on comments because I've been out of the loop this week. Hubby's been away, had a playdate, put out a couple of fires & now all is quiet & peaceful at the moment.  Wink

Y'all made me want to sniff the tub of unicorny tribbles! Vanilla or candy...it's all good!
Loving so much on lilusa's applique hoop! Great work!
I'm envious of Rodelphia's crochet skills! Cool sparkly yarn!!!
Super cool MLP recon & papercut unicorn with jointed limbs by Nobodyhasthisoneyet!

NostalgiaDeathmatch...I'm so relieved you got the package & like everything! You can hold the glow in the dark unicorn up to a strong light to give it a good charge. Wink
I'll be hanging the hoop you made in my girl's room this weekend! I had to take down her old art & fill the nail holes & paint...so we're good to go!

Allis, thank you for the compliment on my stuffie! You know I'm a HUGE fan of your felted unicorn. The story made me really love her!

FrankNHurter...awesome work on duplicating that painting! It's perfect & that fabric rocks!

KodaNRoxyDogs - sweet tote & painting...I'd be over the moon to have those in my posession! The shirt is magical too!

HowdySailor That tray is epic!!! I must have been living under a rock to have never heard of Robot Unicorn Attack before. THose sparkly pink & green unicorns are great! Is the t shirt hand painted or stencilled? It's cool!

Maimy... awesome work on the sewing kit & wrist warmers. I want that little unicorn stamp so much! Stamp all the things!!!!

Mama24boys... I'm so heart melty over your crochet unicorn! It's so kawaii & I can't crochet for beans! Love the hoop also!

sheeshakaye- unicorn poop is hysterical!!! It's like a whole bag of lucky charms marshmallows isn't it? The shirt is neat with the lettering going down it & I love your drawing! It's sweet!

Ceda...I'm dying to do some plastic canvas art now... so inspired by your unicorn key ring! The string art is beautiful & so original!

I'm blown away by all the lovely unicorn crafts together in one gallery! This has been a great swap for everybody! Yay for unicorns!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out Trinkets & Jewelry! Wink
pinterest
blog
twitter
etsy
sheeshakaye
« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2012 08:00:56 PM »

sheeshakaye- unicorn poop is hysterical!!! It's like a whole bag of lucky charms marshmallows isn't it? The shirt is neat with the lettering going down it & I love your drawing! It's sweet!

The unicorn poop is exactly a whole pound of lucky charms marshmallows... I wish i could say that I was so dedicated to this swap that I picked them all out of regular lucky charms, but I didn't. They're sold like that at a local Amish bulk foods store (yes, it is different from a regular bulk food store). I had some help from Rodelphia with the shirt... that's her handwriting because I can't even read mine sometimes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gotgrey

You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

« Reply #89 on: April 29, 2012 07:01:28 AM »

I went garage saling yesterday, and found some great unicorn swappage.  So, I'm ready for the next round of this swap, RIGHT NOW!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
David A. Kessler Talks About The End of Overeating
ReShonda Tate Billingsley Reveals Her Previous Occupations
Suzy Welch Reveals Who She Admires Most
Mark Bittman Reveals His Greatest Achievement
Suzy Welch Offers Readers Some Words of Wisdom
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
I See London; I See France!
Meatless Monday: Zucchini Pineapple Loaf

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...