A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 296,634
Currently Running With Scissors:
533 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Pinterest Swap April 2012 Discussion and Gallery  (Read 11866 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littlebluegirl
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2012 06:57:16 AM »

I received from olliorange today!

Not a great picture I'm afraid.  A cute knitting pendant in my favourite colour.

Another dodgy picture (sorry!).  A hair bobble making kit.

Thank you ollieorange!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2012 08:28:41 AM »

"Hair Bobbles?" I've never heard that term. I think it's funny.

Where is everyone? We still have 5 people who haven't been claimed this month and we only have 2 days (including today!) left. What is going on? Is April everyone's super busy month or what?

Thanks, Rlynn, pass me a dying swap Wink

I have 2 outstanding claims that I am going to get out as soon as May comes along, the budget rolls over, and I can justify going to Hobby Lobby again. Until, then, though I've been working on a cross stitch that has been "In progress" for the past 7 years. I am so close to being done, but I can't find a certain kind of floss. One color left but it is nowhere to be found! Frustrating!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
KodaNRoxyDogs
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2012 10:47:51 AM »

I am wanting to make another claim, for someone who hasnt yet been claimed. But.. to give myself enough time I wont be doing it until the last day of the month. Especially because May is going to be a crazy month for me. Next weekend, I have my Mom's birthday, and we are meeting her and my dad for a weekend at the coast. The following weekend my Dad is having major surgery, so I will be out of town to support him through that. And, as soon as I get back home from his surgery, my little dog has to have surgery again. With all that crazy, I dont want to over-commit and under deliver, but Im planning on making at least one more claim for the month!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2012 10:58:08 AM »

I think you are looking at people who haven't been claimed by others yet.  There are only two folks who haven't made a claim, Mrs Shak and myself.  I normally wait until the very last day so I can claim up the people who have yet to be claimed...currently we have five of those.  So for those of you thinking of making a last minute claim it would be awesome if you could claim someone who hasn't been claimed at all.  Everybody should walk out of this swap with at least one package.

Nevermind, I should read more carefully.  Well we are down to only 3 people who haven't been claimed and I still have to claim so I will be claiming them if nobody else does...if one of them gets claimed then I'll shift my claim over to someone who has uneven claims.  

And just so everyone knows what is going on...  Jexxican is taking over the Pinterest Swap.  She'll be opening up the May round I am sure in a few days.  I am sad to let it go but I am just a little swamped over here in my real life and have not been able to provide as much attention to the swap as I would like.  Thanks to everyone for making this such a fun swap to organize.  
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012 05:25:02 PM by rlynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebluegirl
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2012 11:36:45 AM »

Thanks rylnn for organising this swap!

Curious to know what hair bobbles are known as in the States.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

missmelmarie
I just want to make it all!

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2012 11:46:56 AM »

I squeezed in my second claim for Ollieorange:) off to see if I can find the perfect fabric!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.pinterest.com/missmelmarie03

I would gladly participate in personal swaps
Mrs Shak
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2012 12:49:59 PM »

I'm just being lazy.  Roll Eyes I'm off to find someone to claim right now...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Funny, I don't remember being absentminded...

I need a skein (two would be great) of Knit Picks Gloss Bare sock weight to finish a shawl.

My Pinterest
KodaNRoxyDogs
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2012 03:12:54 PM »

Got the supplies today, and its close enough to the end of the month, I think Ill go make my claim right now Smiley

Thanks Rlynn ( and DawnsTrees) for everything you have done organizing this swap, and thanks Jexxican for taking over. This is one of my favorite swaps!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2012 10:08:21 AM »

I received from redpopsicles but posted photos in the March gallery ooops!  Here is a link cause I don't want to delete and start over http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=404803.msg4811435#msg4811435

I also posted a warning from another Craftster member regarding pinterest on there.....Beware of viruses.

I think I have an open claim so I will go and check out the threads..

Thanks again to Rlynn and Dawnstrees for hosting the swap, and thank you Jexxican for taking over!  I will for sure be joining in May Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2012 11:53:11 PM »

Alright.  I've closed this round.  Thank you to everyone for making this swap such a blast.  I am passing the reins to jexxican.  *sniff, sniff*  I am sad to let it go but I seriously need to focus on my schoolwork for a bit.  I am sure I'll see everyone around the board. 

The winner of this month's random draw is KodaNRoxyDogs!  Congrats!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Under Eye Tightening DIY
Sneak Peek: Birchbox July 2014
5 Must-Have Waterproof Makeup Products
What Products to Use and Avoid When You Have Sunburn
Our Favorite Picks for Cruelty Free Beauty Products
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...