A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,968
Currently Running With Scissors:
421 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Pinterest Swap April 2012 Discussion and Gallery  (Read 11922 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craftaddiction
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2012 02:31:57 PM »

Thanks for the compliments. I can't stop making socks. I am running out of people who want them.  Wink

I have added some stenciled shirts to my pinterest. Though bags or other stenciled items would be cool too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
jexxican
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2012 03:06:16 PM »

sent x 2!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
DawnsTrees
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2012 03:07:14 PM »

Thanks for the compliments. I can't stop making socks. I am running out of people who want them.  Wink
I don't think that you can ever run out of people who want them! I bet you could walk out your door, throw a wadded up napkin and hit three people who would be thrilled to receive them! (okay, that didn't sound as positive as it was supposed to... basically, I think that your socks are awesome!)

I have added some stenciled shirts to my pinterest. Though bags or other stenciled items would be cool too.
I added more to my pinterest for those still on the hunt for claiming Wink
Thanks for the reminders - I am going to add some new items to my list this weekend. I would like to challenge all of you to add some new items to your lists as well - especially things that are different than what you already have pinned!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists: http://www.wists.com/TinasDawn
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/dawnstrees

50 in 2011:My List. 50/50
50 in 2012:My List. 65/50
50 in 2013:My List. 21/50
Saintcady
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2012 03:43:39 PM »

The Big Box of Kid Fun was sent off today; yay! My son enjoyed this one because I made double of just about everything so he got a bunch of new goodies too. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sparks
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2012 06:52:13 PM »

okay, I'm in on the swap abut to go and type up my bio.

Sparks
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jexxican

« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2012 06:21:09 AM »

sent 2 boxes yesterday! from TX. had to finish the last bits of SamanthaM's on the trip. But hurray I got them off in time! Sad to see them go, but I think (hope) they will be welll loved.

Yay! SaintCady sent to me! We are so excited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2012 09:10:37 AM »

I have my two claims finished just need to send them off.  I may have to go and do some more stalking and get another claim in.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican

« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2012 06:44:09 PM »

And we received from SaintCady today. The kids didn't get to open their box until they ate enough dinner, which is like pulling teeth, I swear! Apparently I have lots of tutes pinned that inspired our dear, dear friend Cady.
Loot:

She sent me rocks! That bitch! Just kidding, they are Treasure Rocks. (But even if there weren't treasures inside I would not complain about rocks. I love rocks!) I'm not sure when we will bust them open, but I think we need to bake them a little longer first. If we do it soon enough I'll post what treasures are inside.

Finger paints!

Oobleck (cornstarch water, not on my Pinterest that I remember but I do have slime on there. I remember doing this in 5th grade, ah, memories!) and play-dough. 2 tubs of each of the primary colors. So we can make the secondaries, supposedly, but they are using it as more 1 for each of them. Oh, wait, where is the yellow?

Stolen before I could photograph it!

And finally some fishy and star crayons! Russ has already drawn me a beautiful picture that I am tempted to scan and upload for you guys. So creative, wonder where he gets it?

ETA: She also included 3 boxes of Peeps (yuck) with instructions for Microwave Peeps Jousting! We are so doing this tomorrow.
Also, she sent a knit baby hat for Jo so as to not leave out any of the kids. She's still sleeping so maybe I'll get a shot of it on her tomorrow?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012 07:15:58 PM by jexxican » THIS ROCKS   Logged

- G. K. Chesterton

Saintcady
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2012 08:51:39 PM »

Yay! Glad things made it mostly intact! It looks like the crayons lost some corners, but that's not quite shocking. Smiley
And yes, the treasure rocks might need a bit more baking. Recipe says 10 min, I gave them an hour or more, but they still seems a bit pliable for rocks. Just in case anyone wants to try them. I realized today I should have just put them in the dehydrator overnight. Ah well, hindsight and all that.
If you have any old speakers around I highly recommend trying this with the Oobleck: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zoTKXXNQIU

Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2012 10:43:48 PM »

Awesome package! Love the treasure rocks!  Aria got some of those in a swap once.  She was highly entertained by them.

Okay, so I have finally updated the claims list...if I missed something please by all means remind me.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Peppermint Bark Candy
How to Make Peppermint-Toffee Brittle
How to Make Honeycomb
Pretty Little Liars Celebration Cake Recipe
How to Make Lacy Almond Cookies
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...