Kraft Khallenge #74 - Pawsitevly Purrfect -
Entries Due May 1 - 8
04/02/12 KRAFT KHALLENGE NEWS!!Unfortunately, felix the cat (formerly jungrrl) and myself have come to the difficult decision to cancel this Kraft Khallenge. After receiving a plethora of emails and Help Desk tickets worried that participants would possibly injure their cats with plucking and/or shaving, we feel it's best to not continue with this challenge.
As always, we encourage you to be creative, but please keep safety in mind!
Thanks for understanding,
felix the cat & garfield
This month's khallenge is the purrfect opportunity to use all of those storage totes, bags and boxes of cat fur we've all been hoarding for years and years
. Run down to your storage unit and bring those boxes home! It's time to get crafting! Your khallenge this month is to create a pawsitively purrfect piece of furniture from kitty hair.
Your project must be a piece of furniture for an adult human (no doll or pet-sized furniture, please). Your project can be a combination of fur from multiple cats, but no
other animal fur may be included (save your doggy fur for another project!). Your entry must include a current photo of the cat(s) that contributed to your project. While creating your project, you may only use three other materials in addition to the kitty fur. Your entry must list the other materials and the quantities of each used in your project.
If you have cat allergies, you might want to sit this one out or take proper medical precautions while crafting your project. Katster is not responsible for injuries resulting from crafting for this khallenge.Rules:
- kraft your project during this khallenge period (Apr 1 2012 - May 8 2012) only. Projects created before this timeframe will be moved to the Holidays board and excluded from the voting poll.
- On May 1 2012 there will be a special folder created for entries. Post your entry on the specified entry board during the period of May 1 to May 8 11:59:59 PDT 2012. No sooner. No later.
- Voting will happen from May 9 - May 16 2012.
- Enter only ONE project. Your entry can have multiple components to it.
- If cheating of any sort is detected, the said entry and votes will be disqualified.
It's probably impossible to know whether your project is 100% original, has never been posted on Craftster, or made by anyone else in the past. But if your project was definitely inspired
by something you've seen before, please give credit to that project. Prizes:
At the end, I'll set up a poll right here and the first place winner (US or non-US) will get:
(1) their project in the Featured Projects area
(2) their project in the Craftster Blog
(3) and a prize from us at Craftster.org -- any one item from one of Craftster's online shops!