A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,602
Currently Running With Scissors:
732 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Canadian Ongoing Wish Swap-Rd. 2 *sign up all month  (Read 2979 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Oyhana
« on: April 01, 2012 05:44:56 AM »

Canadian Ongoing Wish Swap
Or COWS…tee hee

Swap Info
Swap name: Canadian only Ongoing Wish Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Oyhana
Sign-up date range: 4/1 – 4/30
Date to send item by: 3 weeks / 21 days from the day you claim.
Limited to a certain number of people?: Yes. 25 ( unless someone wants to co-org)
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes  * Canadians ONLY *
You must be over 16 years of age.  If you are under 18 (but over 16) be sure that:
 you have your parents permission (you’ll be using their address OR a P.O. Box)

Organizer Notes

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: N/A
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES -Canada Post Registered Post Tracking Number

Discussion Thread and Gallery Link

This swap will open for claims on April 1st and close on April 30th - If you would like to sign up please read all info and PM the organizer (oyhana) your questionnaire.

If you have participated in other ongoing swaps before, please ensure you read this information as you may find things a little different

This swap works as a chain. The first person will post a wish list containing both crafted items and supplies, another participant claims at least a medium item from their list and then posts their own list and so on.

A medium item consists of a craft that takes the average crafter more than 2 hours to complete (not including drying/waiting time), or if sending supplies, CA $20-$30 of store bought items.

Please include a minimum of 20 specific crafted items medium or small in size and 15 supplies in your list. To help the other participants it helps if you have a link to an image or tutorial of what you would like to receive. The more items you have in your wish list the faster you will get claimed.

When posting your wishlist please include the following information:

1)   A short description of yourself and any allergies or sensitivities you may have.  Include colours and patterns you like or dislike.
2)   Please say something nice and happy about Canada.
3)   A list of 20 crafted items and 15 craft supplies, and any extras you dig (such as food stuffs) if you can    
include photos (small) or links to your items that would be great too.
4)   If you have a pinterest or wist please say what things you would like crafted from there or from which sections and which sections are off limits. Also if it is okay for a pinterest surprise!

When picking a claim:

1)   Please begin your post with how many claims you have made, how many claims in transit and how many  received – in a format like this: 1-0-1 kind of thing.
2)   Then add your prepared wishlist.
3)   Send a PM right away to the person you claimed to say Hello, and ask for there postal address.
4)   Send a PM to your organizer (oyhana) to let her know what you have claimed.
5)   You then have 3 weeks from the date you picked to send your claim.

Once you have completed and sent your claim please PM your organizer and the recipient. As it is within Canada, you can include a tracking number, if it isn’t big enough to need one just keep the receipt.

How many claims may you make?

Friends of Craftster can make 3 claims
   Non-Friends of Craftster can make 2
   First time swappers can make 1

Once you have maxed out on your limit of claims, you must wait until one of your items is received before making another claim.  You must at least make one claim to be in the swap.

When sending information to your organizer please list the subject heading  as follows:
 COWS APPROVAL
 COWS SENT
 COWS RECEIVED
 COWS QUESTION

Please do not make a claim for this swap until you have been approved. As soon as you have been added to the list on the first page you can begin claiming and have some COWS fun…

Regarding Feedback:
There are some things that will land you with negative feedback, so please pay attention to the following information.
* You must send the medium item that you have claimed for, otherwise you will receive negative feedback.
* If you claim for a cotton hat, and then you make and send a wool one, you will need to send again.
* Pay close attention to your partners allergies and wishes. If you send something that is on the list of allergies, or dislikes etc. you will be required to send again   We don’t want any swappers get something that is clearly in their list of things they don’t like and or have allergies of.....

If everything goes successfully-which it should! You will receive feedback once you have, sent, received and posted pictures for all of your claims  
Or if you have not posted pictures, up to 2 weeks after the swap has ended.

If you wish to participate, please send this questionnaire to the organizer Oyhana, do not reply on this thread.

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER

Name of Swap: Canadian Ongoing Wish Swap
Craftster username:
Your real name:
Your email address:
Your postal address:
Have you read the ‘Swap Guidelines’ and understand how this swap works?
Are you living in Canada?
Are you 16 or over? YES/NO
 If not do you have your parents permission?
Are you willing to send at least one medium item per claim? A medium item is the following: A craft that takes the average crafter more than 2 hours two complete, or if sending supplies, CA $20-$30 of store bought items. (If not then you can not be approved)
Are you willing to communicate with your partner and make sure you have their best interests at heart?
Are you willing to take photos of all items you make?
Are you willing to post photos of the items you receive or communicate with your partner to post photos within 5 days of receiving?
Are you a Friend of Craftster?
Are you willing to PM the organisers when you send and receive claims?

Please do not post on this thread, use the discussion board if you want to chat about the swap  This thread is for claims only once the swap opens on April 1st.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012 05:48:56 AM by Oyhana » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest     

Personal swap friendly!  Especially ATCs!
Oyhana
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012 05:49:16 AM »

Participants:

oyhana 0/0/2  (2)
bergman 0/0/2  (2)
flyingpigs24 0/0/3  (3)
mama24boyz 0/0/2  (3)
suereal 0/0/2  (3)
bobbiemay 0/0/1  (3)
ragstostiches 0/0/0  (2)
jtlhmmwabodf 0/0/1  (2)
Myrdda 0/0/2 (3)
k8kre8s 0/0/1  (2)

feedback given

« Last Edit: May 22, 2012 03:12:57 PM by Oyhana » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest     

Oyhana
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012 05:52:27 AM »

Sent
Received
Sending Late with communication
Contact me immediately!

Due April 22
Oyhana > J_Kivet = hand knit socks

Due April 24
flyingpigs24 > Oyhana = ATCs and a pincushion

Due April 25
bergman > flyingpigs24 = supply package

Due April 28
Oyhana > bergman = handspun yarn
bobbiemay > Oyhana = needle book and pincushion
mama24boyz > bobbiemay = ami from her wist
flyingpigs24 > mama24boys = yarn, thread, pens and cute buttons
suereal > flyingpigs24 = stars and some other stuff

Due April 30
mama24boyz > suereal = surprise supply package

Due May 6
flyingpigs24 > mama24boyz = more yarn, a notebook, and cute soaps for the kids

Due May 7
bergman > flyingpigs24 = hufflepuff scarf
Myrdda > bergman = jar pin cushion and totebag

Due May 10
jtlhmmwabodf > Myrdda = black and purple knitted slippers
k8kre8s > jtlhmmwabodf = surprise based on her wists

Due May 11
suereal > k8kre8s = solid coloured jersey fabric (not rib-knit) >1 meter

Due May 13
Myrdda > suereal = a set of 8" mug rugs
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012 03:09:52 PM by Oyhana » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest     

Oyhana
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012 05:54:52 AM »

J_Kieviet is up first from last month.

I will claim Suereal for

wire nippers, jewellers hand drill, and some surprises:)  I will have it ship directly from ebay to cut the cost.

I'm in Cranbrook where we've been having lots of white rain - it's spring so it can't be snow:)

here's my wish list:)
I am a 28 year old teacher on call, I am also an area captain for TOPS, and I work weekends at wal-mart.  I live in B.C, Canada, I still live at home so I don't need household stuff or cooking supplies, unless it can be shared with the household.  Some favourite shows are Charmed, House, Grey's Anatomy, Mentalist, Numbers, Desperate Housewives.  I have tried many crafts, but sewing is still my favourite.  Here's my list, thanks in advance for claiming me.

1.   Screen printed t-shirts {these need to be 4x and long  , so they cover my hips}
2.   Hair clips, barrettes {I plan to get my hair cut shoulder length in April, but since my hair is thick, I need at least medium size clips}
3.   Bubble bath {but not bar soap, I have about 12 bars to use up}
4.   3 hobby unicorns {hobby horse that looks like a unicorn}, if they can be made so the stick can be made here, that’s alright, also not sure how long these take/how much they cost, so individual claims would be okay.  They are for my nieces 1st birthday, Princess theme, each girl will get a uncorn, they are 1, 3.5, and almost 6 at the time of the birthday
5.   Anklets that can be worn to the pool/beach
6.   Case for LG optimus One phone that can stay on while I use it
7.   Something like this with a higher neckline http://www.etsy.com/listing/84761439/embroidered-caftan-v-neck-boho-top?ref=sr_gallery_37&sref=& ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=swim+cover&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade
8.   12” quilt blocks
9.   Fabric flowers to use as decoration on a princess castle
10.   Princess {but not Disney} themed piñata fillers
11.   Princess themed crayons {for a 1 yo, 3 yo, 5 yo}
12.   Chain maille bracelet {dainty, black or silver and any of the following – pink, teal, purple, blue
13.   Polymer clay dolls for doll house – moving arms and legs would be awesome
14.   Fleece slipper socks – ladies 11
15.   Handmade inspirational journal – like with writing prompts or images that prompt writing, a theme to exercise/eating right/losing weight would be awesome.
16.   Knit socks – size 9-11
17.   Hypoallergenic stud earrings
18.   Bag that can hold – tablet PC {that will be in a protective case}, charging cables for tablet pc & cell phone, speaker that is about 5”round x 3” tall, handheld GPS, and battery charger. – leopard print would be awesome,it would match the rest of my luggage. Organized pockets would be wonderful so cables don’t get tangled.
19.   Case for Wii and cables
20.   embroidered applique of custom design {about 3-4 inch circle}

Supplies
1.   refills for Xyron sticker maker
2.   cricut mats
3.   cricut papers, etc
4.   glue sticks
5.   tie dye kit
6.   bobbins for brother sewing machine
7.   elastic, thread
8.   charm packs
9.   v-clips
10.   silicone molds
11.   melt and pour soap making supplies
12.   lip balm, hand salve, making supplies
13.   blades for cricut paper trimmer
14.   blades for rotary cutter
15.   sketch pad {I use them for making small patterns}, so cheap is ok
16.   refills for E-Z Pop button/badge maker
17. machine needles
18. ring blanks
19. base for clip on earrings
20. princess crown or castle mold

Thanks in advance for claiming me:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest     

Oyhana
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012 05:56:18 AM »

I claim J_Kivet for some hand knit socks

1/0/0

My name is Karla and I live in Saskatchewan.  I love the open sky and the gorgeous summer nights we get on the prairie.  

I like unique, practical, hand made things.  I don't have a lot of space in my tiny apartment so anything that serves a useful purpose is appreciated.  

PM for any info or if you have any questions about style or colour.

Thanks for choosing me!!   Smiley

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Wishes  

-project bags for storing works in progress.  I like these cotton draw string bags.

-seed bombs

-knit or crochet cotton dish cloths, dish towels, scrubbies  *any colour or design is welcome

-pot holders

-embroidered tea towels or something like this on cotton pillow cases.

-pin cushions.  I have some that I like on my pinterest *any style is welcome

-needle books.  Check out my pinterest *any style is welcome.

-hand spun yarn.  Surprise me!  I like muted earth tones, olive greens, grayish purples, greys, natural colours, creams, whites.  Really, any type of handspun will be loved!

-hand dyed fiber.  Surprise me!  Same as above ^

-cat toys or treats.  The kitties will disown me if I don’t at least mention something for them.

-“in a jar” recipes.  Cookies, cake, soup, chili etc…

-home made cookies, fudge or candy

-home made jam or other canned deliciousness

-handspun yarn or fiber.  opps, did I say that already  Wink

-ATCs. I’ve been in a lot of ATC swaps.  If you post stalk me you will find quite a few themes of things I like for ATCs.  You can use these themes for any of my wishes.

-homemade cleaning supplies.  I have some ideas on my pinterest

-homemade bath supplies.  Check out my pinterest

-altered book/journal for recipes

-note cards/stationary.  Something featuring your own photography or artwork would be awesome.  I have lots of themes listed in past ATC swaps if you wish to look.

-felt dryer balls

-cloth pads

-a dream catcher or anything with a dream catcher image on it.

-unique jewellery

-handmade paper

-magic yarn ball

Supplies and Extras

-any random skeins of Handmaiden yarn you have laying around that you don't want anymore. Send them to me!!  

-fiber

-embroidery supplies

-essential oils

-natural bath and beauty making supplies

-stretchy knit jersey; cotton/lycra

-watercolour or acrylic paint

-rice paper

-tea

-dark chocolate
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012 05:56:48 AM by Oyhana » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest     

flyingpigs24

squirrel is my favourite word

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012 02:12:30 PM »

I claim Oyhana for ATC's and a pincushion... and some extras to pad out the package Tongue

1-0-0

Hi!

I'm Kenzie from Ontario, Canada! I live with my parents, sister, and my dog. My favorite crafts are paper crafts, sewing, polymer clay and hair bow making Wink I am not allergic to anything, nor is my family. My Pintrest is www.pintrest.com/CRAYONSx Anything on there I would LOVE to receive!
Also, I have size 6 gauges and 4 other ear piercings.

WISHES!!! Big wants are in PURPLE!

ATC's!!! I have been in the ongoing ATC swaps for about 3 months now, so you can find some themes there, and if you need more, just PM me Cheesy
HUFFLEPUFF SCARF! I know that this is more like a large,but I reeeally want one Tongue
A crown like this ---> http://pinterest.com/pin/236579786645386985/
A scrap skirt like this... only in my size (pm me for measurements) ---> http://pinterest.com/pin/236579786645277448/
Glow jar like this ---> http://pinterest.com/pin/236579786645386999/
Calm down jar like this ---> http://pinterest.com/pin/236579786645423621/ (Purple or green would be awesome!)
A cute felt fairy like this ---> http://pinterest.com/pin/236579786645387021/
Homemade gauges! Polymer clay would be super, but if you have a better idea, go for it!
BUTTONS. As is in ones that you pin onto bags and such Smiley Homemade would be super, but store bought is great too!
Handmade fabric envelopes with a contrasting colored yarn blanket stitched, like these only add your own twist! --->
FUDGE!!! I would love you if you made or bought me fudge, I love it so much drools
BOWS. I love all kinds, I wear them in my hair, even if they aren't meant for hair Tongue
PEANUTBUTTER COOKIES! My boyfriend will love you for this Wink
Folded origami stars in a mason jar.
STARS TO HANG FROM MY CEILING IN MY ROOM. Any medium, any type, anything, just as long as they can be put on regular plain string and hung from a ceiling Cheesy like these only bigger ---> http://pinterest.com/pin/236579786645277377/
Anything from my Pinterest would be loved! www.pinterest.com/CRAYONSx

Supplies Smiley

Wool roving! I have wanted to make myself synthetic dreadlocks for the longest time now, only I don't have any money to buy it with! Even just a tiny bit would be AWESOME! Any color (as I want my dreadlocks to be SUPER unique!
SEWING PATTERNS. Especially for vintage dresses and such Smiley
RIBBON! Any kind, I use it to make myself hair bows, so even 6” would be great!
Empty tea bags. Either bought empty or just emptied out, I will be using them for a sewing project
LILAC/PURPLE DYE! Any kind of dye!
Star shaped cookie cutters
Resin (partially used if fine with me)
MOD-PODGE!!! Again partially used if totally fine!
FABRIC! I LOVE to get fabric! (I love pretty well any kind, be it scraps or a yard, solid colors, polka dotted, rainbow, DINOSAURS, FAIRIES, and UNICORN prints are my favorite!!!)
FABRIC! Any! Patterned, plain, thick, thin, scraps, yards, motifs, random... ANYTHING! (though I would love you if you sent me 2 yards Tongue)
Liquid polymer clay.
Vintage emphimera of any kind
Scraps of paper that are interesting
Any art book I've pinned ---> http://pinterest.com/CRAYONSx/art-books/

Extras <3

PEANUTBUTTER!!! I looove peanutbutter so freaking much!!!
Gum drops, just because they are wonderful and yummy :3
Lip balm, because it's wonderful.
GUM because it's yummy.
Anything with stars on it
Black nail polish (it's an obsession ;P

Thanks for claiming me!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

“When you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back at you.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

tickle me burgundy.

Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/CRAYONSx/
bergman
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012 02:08:11 PM »

Im going to claim flyingpigs24 for a hufflepuff scarf (as long as see still wants one  Wink )

Hello My name is Amanda and I am 28 years old and live with my  Husband in Peterborough, Ontario Canada. I am currently a supply teacher who is looking for full time work in a classroom. I love to sew, crochet, knit and anything new that I can get my hands on. For colours and patterns I am pretty easy going, I love damask patterns and polka dots, cupcakes and fun things like that. My favorite colours are teal, turquoise, brown, dark purple. I am not picky when it comes to colour  just not as big a fan of reds, yellows and oranges.  I am not allergic to any thing and I have two very curious cats at my house. I haven’t mentioned something on my list and it is on my pinterest I would still like it 

Crafts
1. something to hang on my door  (wreath see pinterest for ideas)
2.hobo bag  (dark purple or any fabric on my pinterest)
3. Hoop for my bare walls (ideas on pinterest)
4.Yoga pants/ lounge pant (size med)
5.Tote bag  or medium (regular sized one would be good too) size purse
6. chair socks (I have a vintage metal dinning room table with chairs and I need socks for them so they dont scratch the wood floor again ideas on my pinterest)
7.Anything teacher related would be great
8.Craftster inspired T-shirt (medium or large if it is a fitted t)
9.Jar pin cushion (one I can hold my pin in when not in use)
10.Oven Mitts
11. Fabric baskets (examples on my pintrest any shape and sizes)
12.Ipod Touch arm band  (one I can wear while walking or running)
13. anything that is manly and music related for my hubby
14. decorated clip board (for teaching I carry one around all day)
15.Pre made scrapbook pages (any theme for example wedding, camping, carnival etc)
16.Wool dryer balls
17.Recipe scrapbook (I need some creative way to organize my recipe cards)
18.Quilted pot holders (maybe two matching ones if possible)
19.Soy candles (I like most scents except really earthy scents and chocolate scents)
20.business cards (I would even take the file and print them myself)
21.business card holder ( one to put on a table at craft sales)
22.address labels (message me for address)
23. Pillow cases (cotton or flannel in fun fabric see pinterest for ideas)

Or Anything from my wists/pintrest

Supply wishes

1. Any quilting fabric (new craft for me and I am loving it)
2. Any craft  or quilting magazines or books
3. fiber for spinning
4. Home made yarn
5. Any scrapbook supplies that deal with weddings  or any scrapbooking supplies
6. 8 or 12 inch circular knitting needles (yes they make them that long lol , would love  one these sizes since they are very hard to find and I would be very happy with  used ones)
7. Cricut tools (I really need at spatula one)
8. Cricut cartridges  (just got it so I don’t have a lot)
9. Thread -regular sewing thread, different colours (I bought a huge bag of thread at value village and it is slowly disappearing so older thread u don't use it good too, but please no dollar store stuff for some reason it bunches up in my machine).
10. Any quilting patterns
11. embroidery patterns (iron on would be great)
12. wood crochet hooks (I'm trying to get a whole set for me and my mom so duplicates and used are good just as long as I can tell what size they are.
13. Sewing patters for house old stuff and accessories.

Extras

I love coffee !!!
chocolate
candy

« Last Edit: April 04, 2012 02:21:21 PM by bergman » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oyhana
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2012 05:55:02 AM »

I claim bergman for some hand spun yarn

2/0/0

My name is Karla and I live in Saskatchewan.  I love the open sky and the gorgeous summer nights we get on the prairie. 

I like unique, practical, hand made things.  I don't have a lot of space in my tiny apartment so anything that serves a useful purpose is appreciated. 

PM for any info or if you have any questions about style or colour.

Thanks for choosing me!!   Smiley

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Wishes 

-project bags for storing works in progress.  I like these cotton draw string bags.

-seed bombs

-knit or crochet cotton dish cloths, dish towels, scrubbies  *any colour or design is welcome

-pot holders

-embroidered tea towels or something like this on cotton pillow cases.

-pin cushions.  I have some that I like on my pinterest *any style is welcome

-needle books.  Check out my pinterest *any style is welcome.

-hand spun yarn.  Surprise me!  I like muted earth tones, olive greens, grayish purples, greys, natural colours, creams, whites.  Really, any type of handspun will be loved!

-hand dyed fiber.  Surprise me!  Same as above ^

-cat toys or treats.  The kitties will disown me if I don’t at least mention something for them.

-“in a jar” recipes.  Cookies, cake, soup, chili etc…

-home made cookies, fudge or candy

-home made jam or other canned deliciousness

-handspun yarn or fiber.  opps, did I say that already  Wink

-ATCs. I’ve been in a lot of ATC swaps.  If you post stalk me you will find quite a few themes of things I like for ATCs.  You can use these themes for any of my wishes.

-homemade cleaning supplies.  I have some ideas on my pinterest

-homemade bath supplies.  Check out my pinterest

-altered book/journal for recipes

-note cards/stationary.  Something featuring your own photography or artwork would be awesome.  I have lots of themes listed in past ATC swaps if you wish to look.

-felt dryer balls

-cloth pads

-a dream catcher or anything with a dream catcher image on it.

-unique jewellery

-handmade paper

-magic yarn ball

Supplies and Extras

-any random skeins of Handmaiden yarn you have laying around that you don't want anymore. Send them to me!! 

-fiber

-embroidery supplies

-essential oils

-natural bath and beauty making supplies

-stretchy knit jersey; cotton/lycra

-watercolour or acrylic paint

-rice paper

-tea

-dark chocolate
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012 08:27:22 AM by Oyhana » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest     

bobbiemay
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2012 08:19:53 AM »

I claim Oyhana for a needle book and pin cushion

1/0/0

My name is Roberta aka bobbiemay and I live in Lloydminster, Saskatchewan Canada.   I’m married and have a son, his name is Raine he is 7 years old. I do all types of crafts. I would say that I’m best at sewing. My favourite colors are earth tones. I like blue and brown combinations the best.  I love 1950/1960 decade/fashions and use an old 1960 singer sewing machine to sew, that I love.
CANADA ROCKS !!

Anything off my Wists:  http://www.wists.com/bobbiemay

Crafted Items:
Scarf Head Band – brown/blue or black
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh5Kr-2munw&feature=uploademail
Baskget bag in fun boy fabric for my sons room - http://foofanagle.wordpress.com/2007/06/26/bagsket-tutorial/
Iron Board Cover - http://u-handbag.typepad.com/uhandblog/2008/01/super-easy-iron.html
Feminine hygiene wallet for pads
Dryer ball - http://howtomakedo.net/154/make-your-own-wool-dryer-balls
Remote control organizer for 4 remotes-  brown/tan/red http://www.501quiltblocks.com/2011_03_01_archive.html
2 matching mug rugs
Magic Yarn Ball
Mini Amigurumi – there are a lot on my wists
Large dish drying mat (my kitchen is brown & coffee/tea themed)
Sock Monkey
Collapsible Storage Basket http://sew4home.com/projects/storage-solutions/370-stylish-baby-nursery-collapsible-storage-baskets (my bedroom is fern green/ chocolate brown/ white)
 3 Re-usable coffee cozy shelves http://houseonhillroad.typepad.com/coffeecozy.pdf
one for my husband (John) one for my son (Raine) one for me (Bobbie)
Stuffed monsters
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=329912.msg3809960#msg3809960
hooplas – from my wists
fringe Infinity Scarf -  brown &blue
http://www.youtube.com/user/SecretLifeOfaBioNerd#p/a/u/0/5eEaZ9H5d64
needle book - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379648.0
book binding kit
stamp curving kit
Fabric happy birthday banner - http://www.vanillajoy.com/birthday-bunting-tutorial.html
http://fabricallsorts.blogspot.com/2010/06/happy-birthday-bunting-banner-tutorial.html
Xbox controller pillow - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=331548.0
I can stuff to save on shipping
Gir from Invader Zim - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379648.0

Craft Supplies:
Sock Monkey socks (red heel socks)
Safety eyes
Clothes line cord
Poppet fabric (alova, buck, or butter suede, craft velour)
Funky cotton prints/ fat quarters
Half ball buttons
Zippers and elastic
Fels-Naptha laundry soap
Fat Quarters
Vintage dress patterns from the 1950’s
Vintage singer sewing supplies
kids fabric for boys
t-shirt transfer paper
Pattern fabric tracing paper
chalk board paint
Alexander Henry fabrics
Hoodie sewing pattern

Extras:
Lego characters or just the regular Lego brand pieces for my son
Pokémon cards
loose leaf Black tea
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2012 08:51:11 AM »

I claim bobbiemay for an ami from her wists
(1,0,0)

Hi!! I’m Melanie from Ontario.  I’m a SAHM to 4 boys and 1 baby girl.  I love blues and purples and dark reds. I love to crochet.  I love the look of knitting too, but I just can’t do it.  I admire all types of crafts and try to do most of them.  I wish I could sew, I’ve started but very basic.  I am a crafty hoarder, lol.  I love to make stuff for my kids.  Quenton is my oldest, 15 and not interested in craftiness really, but I try.  Liam and Aidan love anything video game related, especially Mario, Luigi, Zelda, Sonic and Pokemon.  Ethan lately is into rescue Heroes, real life ones, police, firemen, ambulance workers, doctors…….and Daysie is a 9 month old little princess, that is until she can tell me she doesn’t wanna wear dresses!! Lol, and I’m sure its coming soon, shes already passed over dollies for dinky cars a few times!  Strong smells give me headaches, like perfumy or cigarette smoke, but I do like the smell of vanilla, cinnamon, lavender.  Hmmmm….what else?? I like cute skully things, sugar skulls, hearts, argyle, paisley, toile, big flowery prints, funky geometric prints.

I’ve lived in Canada all my life and theres no other place where I would rather raise my kids!  Proud Canadian here!!

OK, wishes….
Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/mama24boyz
Etsy Faves – http://www.etsy.com/people/mama24boyz/favorites?ref=si_fav
Ravelry faves – http://www.ravelry.com/people/mama24boyz/favorites
Anything from these places or inspired by something on them would be awesome!! Except of course the things I’ve made and things I’ve received boards in my pins.

SEWN CRAFTS

1.   Some sort of bag to put in the car for the kids to put all their stuff. I would love to have 4, 1 for each kid, but separate claims of course.  I have a couple of examples here http://pinterest.com/mama24boyz/home/
2.   Unpaper towels, I have yet to make a theme in my kitchen, but I love tea and I think blue would be nice, so maybe something along those lines?
3.   A wetbag for unpaper towels in kitchen
4.   A peacock plushie for Daysie
5.   OK, I have no idea if this would qualify as a large, but these types of dresses are beyond adorable!!! Would love one for Daysie in 12 – 18 months http://www.etsy.com/listing/62680547/pdf-sewing-pattern-how-to-sew-ruffled http://www.etsy.com/listing/41915591/baby-and-toddler-pinafore-dress-sewing
6.   Mug rugs
7.   Tea wallets
8.   This bag is AWESOME!!!! (I’d need one Mario and one Luigi though) http://pinterest.com/pin/5559199510029304/
9.   This laptop cover is AWESOME!!! http://pinterest.com/pin/5559199509851059/  
10.  A hedgehog plushie for Daysie http://pinterest.com/pin/5559199509790868/
11.  Felt Tools for Ethan http://pinterest.com/pin/5559199510136610/
12.  Felt cooking set for Ethan (not pink with hearts though) http://pinterest.com/pin/5559199510129707/
13.  A Link sock monkey for Aidan

KNIT/CROCHET

13.  A wool diaper soaker, in 12 months – 18 months size
14.  This bracelet, the charcoal grey is nice, but other colours welcome too! http://pinterest.com/pin/5559199509960505/

EMBROIDERY

15.  I would LOVE an Up inspired hoop.  I LOVE that movie!!!
16.  I LOVE hooplas!!! I have a board on my pins to inspire, but really in any theme you would think I would like would be awesome, I have lots of info in my profile http://pinterest.com/mama24boyz/hooplas/
17.  Name hoops for Liam, Aidan and Ethan (separate claims)

OTHER CRAFTS

18.  Some fun soaps for the kids
19.  Some nice soaps, bath stuff for me
20.  Chapstick
21.  I wanna put an alphabet on Ethans wall with decorated wooden letters, pm me with which letters to make (Or I could send you a blank one)
22.  This charm is beautiful!! http://pinterest.com/pin/5559199509531091/

SUPPLIES (Used is OK with me!)

1.   Jump rings
2.   Jewellery wire, I got a 2010 wire magazine collection on cd and lots of stuff on there looks so fun to try!
3.   Jewellery findings
4.   Sewing thread, I wanna learn how to sew better, have a nice machine, but need some other stuff to get going, so any colours are welcome!
5.   Sharpies, can you ever have enough?
6.   Yarn!
7.   Carving blocks for stamps
8.   I wanna try glass etching, so anything for that
9.   Space invaders fabric
10.  Pens
11.  Notebooks
12.  cute or different buttons
13.  grosgrain ribbon, any size, any colour
14.  I have tons of patterns in my ravelry faves http://www.ravelry.com/people/mama24boyz/favorites/patterns?q=pattern&view=
15.  Susan bates bamboo handle crochet hooks, have a G-4.00
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012 04:24:09 PM by mama24boyz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Grades of Beef
Primal Cuts of Meat
Introduction to Beef Basics
How to Make Cucumber Appetizers
Plating the Crab Cakes
Latest Blog Articles
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...