A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,745
Currently Running With Scissors:
570 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - April 2012 - CLOSED  (Read 4761 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

corduroy cat
« on: March 31, 2012 09:13:36 AM »

Welcome to the Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap!  Don't have time to participate in other swaps?  Here's your answer!  This swap is for swapping supplies or crafts you've already made.

Craftster member who is organizing this swap: corduroy cat
Sign-up date range: April 1st through 30th, 2012
Date to send item by: within 10 days of being claimed
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No.
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country
Age requirement? 18+

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Has completed 2 swaps with positive feedback YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap*: *everything that follows courtesy of gavagai from previous rounds, thanks! Wink
If you a) have crafts lying around that you've made
    or  b) want to de-stash supplies or
    or  c) enjoy making things for other people
...then this swap is for you! It's a lot like the Ongoing Wish Swap, except instead of posting what you want to receive, you'll post what you want to give.  To join you must have at least five things that you have made/would like to make/want to trade.

This is an ongoing swap, feel free to join up at any time this month! To join, first send a Personal Message to organizer corduroy cat with the following questionnaire info. Once you are approved, you are free to claim something (i.e. one item) from the most recent list posted, and then post your own list, someone claims from it and the swap goes on like that, like a chain. Please note that you will need to add things to your list and/or reduce prices (maybe let people pick two things instead of one) if no one claims from your list for a couple of days. We want to keep the swap going!

If something is not clear, feel free to PM me or ask in the discussion thread: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=406273.0 Also, everyone who is planning to participate in the swap, please make sure to post in the discussion thread, if only to say hello!  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - April 2012
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (you must be to join):  (*Please note that this means you have to be willing to send ANY item from your shop out of the country*)
Confirm that you are at least 18 years old (yes/no):
Your list of at least five items (crafts you can make/have ready-made or details of supplies you wish to offer), detailed description not necessary:
Have you read the swap info (in this post) carefully and commit to follow the rules of the swap?:
Do you agree to add things to your list and/or reduce prices if no one claims for 2 days, and keep doing so until claimed, doing your best to keep the swap going?:
Have you made sure to post in the new 2012 discussion thread for this swap?:

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month, if Craftsters decide to organize a new round at that time.

Remember your outstanding claim limit for this round:
Friend of Craftster: Three
First-Time Swapper: One
Everyone Else: Two

This is how many pending at a time you may have. As soon as one of your packages is received then you may claim again.

Your list of offerings: if your list stays up for more than 48 hours before someone claims from it, you must add something to it. You can also allow claimers to add more items together to make a claim (i.e. they don't seem to be biting on your earrings, so now they can take two pairs for a single claim instead of just one.) If you are having trouble coming up with stuff to add, consider offering a small item to be custom made for the person who claims from you. This can be conditioned on using stash items if you wish. Remember that it must be something that you can complete in 10 days, unless your partner agrees otherwise.

Once someone claims from you, you have 10 days to get the package in the mail.  Please contact the organizer by personal message when you send the package and when you receive a package so everyone gets credit.

ALSO: Please make sure to post to the discussion thread so you stay up on any updates!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not sign up unless you are willing to send outside of your country.  This means that you will be willing to send ANYTHING in your list out of the country, if claimed.  Please do not list items as "US only."  If you feel that an item is too heavy to send internationally, please do not list it in your shop.  

Check out the previous rounds if you need help figuring out the scope of what to put on your list. It is typically in the $5-$15 range, from a half a yard to a couple yards of fabric depending on weight and fanciness, crafted accessories, grab bags of yarn, beads, buttons and notions, things of that nature.

Photos and the Gallery: Whenever possible, include pictures of the items you're offering in your posts.

Delivery Confirmation numbers are mandatory for people in the U.S. sending to other people in the U.S., and everyone else must keep their receipts.

This round of the swap will close around midnight, on the official Craftster clock, April 30th. Feedback will (ideally) be given on May 1st for all participants who have no pending claims. Everyone whose packages haven't been received will get feedback once the package reaches its destination.

Reminders/Summary:
1. Make sure to PM the organizer when you send and receive
2. As soon as you claim something from someone, shoot them a PM with your address
3. Please try to stay on top of adding new things/combining items into one claim if your list stays up more than a couple days. Don't make me have to nag you!
4. Post pics in the gallery if someone makes you something custom or you make something from supplies you receive.
5. This thread is only for lists only. You may post a "bump" after you have added something new/combined your items, but otherwise post all questions/comments/requests/whatever into our discussion thread http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=406273.0

GALLERY HERE! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=407209.0
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012 03:29:28 AM by corduroy cat » THIS ROCKS   Logged
corduroy cat
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012 09:15:32 AM »

Swappers

3 outstanding claims allowed
pollyprissypants - feedback left
mini_mum - feedback left
(craftaddiction)
(fishstix43)
ptarmic wumpus - feedback left

2 outstanding claims allowed
corduroy cat - feedback left
gavagai
bergman - feedback left
(texscrapper)

sent
received
late, please contact me

Send by Apr. 10
corduroy cat to gavagai - box of Legos

Send by Apr. 11
gavagai to corduroy cat - photos
corduroy cat to pollyprissypants - loteria hanging and science magnets

Send by Apr. 13
pollyprissypants to mini_mum - afghan

Send by Apr. 18
mini_mum to bergman - tiny flowers red lace and pink lace, cards and embroidery hook and stitch book

Send by Apr. 20
bergman to corduroy cat - aida cloth 16ct

Send by Apr. 20
corduroy cat to mini_mum - Alphabet stamps, Chinese stamps and 1/3 pack mystery ephemera

Send by April 23
mini_mum to ptarmic wumpus - purple sheer fabric and blue/gold Christmas labels

Send by April 25
ptarmic wumpus to gavagai - grey gotland vessel

Send by April 26
gavagai to mini_mum -  match books, toy story aliens, and heart stamp
mini_mum to ptarmic wumpus - blue/grey semi-shear fabric, pink sequin trim, and 1" lace
ptarmic wumpus to corduroy cat - Color block scarf

Send by April 28
corduroy cat to mini_mum - alcohol inks and pen

Send by May 5
mini_mum to ptarmic wumpus - ribbons and cross stitch kit
ptarmic wumpus to gavagai - blue and brown bowl

Send by May 7
gavagai to bergman - home decor fabric

« Last Edit: May 15, 2012 05:19:10 AM by corduroy cat » THIS ROCKS   Logged
corduroy cat
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012 03:44:49 AM »

ok i'll start us off!

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 2
Claims made so far: 0
Sendouts Not Sent: 0
Sendouts Sent: 0
Sendouts Received: 0

i live in a smoke free flat in london, uk. there's 2 cats here as well!

PICK 1

Lego cube filled with misc Legos -

Fingerprinting Set - only used lightly, comes in cute tin with inks, stamps and pencils

Antique Book - even has some naked men statues in it!

mystery ephemera bag!
large bubble pack jammed full of vintage images and book pages, game pieces, playing cards, ribbons and yarn, plastic toys, etc... make sure to let me know if you have any preference of images when you claim Smiley (picture is only an example)

PICK 2![/b][/size]

Butterfly cross stitch

set of 3 vintage 1980s easter bunny candy/egg holders

Altered domino pendant -Recession Luck! Will make all your financial worries melt away!  Wink

Blank black T-shirt size L

Science Fridge Magnets

PICK 3!

Rubber Stamps (one = 1/3 claim)

Small desk clock - great for altering

2 packs playing cards -

1970s Wool Embroidery Kit -everything included, a bit of it has been started

Colorful Plastic Cabs -

Small turquoise glass cabs -

MORE TO FOLLOW!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gavagai
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012 12:33:09 PM »

I claim the lego cube! Yay! Mika (4 years old) is going to love it!  Grin

Claims made so far: 1

PICK 1

Gorgeous fabric, home dec cotton. Something like 60" x 45". Sorry about the poor quality of the second picture, but it shows the whole piece. Apricot/pink bird cage background color probably a bit more accurate in second picture, but colors IRL are brighter and clearer than in pic. 2.

Nestlaces, pendants, silver plated with pearls. Chose from apricot or dove blue.

PICK 2

Ceramic pendants, glazed. Click the thumbnails for better pictures. It's hard to get really good pictures though because of lighting and reflections. Number 3 is taken already! Newly made by me, but some of them have kind of a vintage look. "Shabby chic."  Smiley Height varies from just under an inch to almost two inches.

Totoro fairytale ring. This is a button ring made with buttons in blue and transparent/white. On top is a polymer clay white totoro, surrounded by three green metallic leaves. Totoro can be facing you or your fingertips when the ring is worn. Ring base is adjustable to suit all sizes.

Fabric covered buttons, the Beatles (and bugs). All for half a claim.

Whole bunch of empty stamp booklets. Would be nice for paper art, atc's et.c. Front page something like (just short of) 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches.

Crayola model magic, lightweight modelling material.

PICK 3
or two of these and one of the "pick 2" ones

Genuine vintage portrait photos (with genuine wear and tear  Smiley), most from the late 19:th or early 20:th century, I would guess. 1/3 claim each. About 4 x 2 1/2 inches.

Toy story aliens (plastic/rubber). Two with loops to make earrings or something with. Height about 1".

Stamp (foam) snowflake, about 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches.

Double sided heart stamp (foam), about 3x3 inches.

Angel stamp with ink in the stamp, angel about 3/4" tall.

The skull ring. Distinct red, grey and black buttons, black button acting as a somewhat medieval looking collar for the skull firmly placed on top of the buttons, looking around. Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.

I love U ring. (The last image is there just to show that that part sticking out below the heart button is visible if you look at the ring from a really weird angle. It has no real practical significance, but I thought you should know.  Smiley Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.)

Seed catalogue (from a few years back). Swedish. About 60 pages all full of pictures, almost all of them about 1 1/4" square. Also loads of pages of text.

Vintage makram book in Swedish. Smiley I don't know if you can actually use it to learn how to make makram (if you don't know Swedish), but there are nice pictures and lots of Swedish text for paper art or something. 104 pages.

Fabric scraps, two times 59" x 11".

Colorful fabric scraps, about 34x23 inches laid out like this.

Quilting pattern. "Ring around the posie".

Quilting pattern. "Patriots pride".

Mountain Mist history leaflet, "Blue Book of Quilts", about 55 pages.

PICK 4
or three of these and one of the "pick 3" ones, or of course two of these and one of the "pick 2" ones

Old postcards/photos ranging from around the year 1900 to 1950. Around 6 x 3 1/2 inches, but that varies. Please ask if you need to know more specific. Some have some wear to them and some have text on the back. Most look better IRL than on these pictures. Small marks are much more visible with the light from the camera. Please ask if you need to know more about them. Claim by number
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012 01:07:40 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
corduroy cat
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012 09:15:32 AM »

i'll take the fabric panel  Smiley

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 1
Sendouts Not Sent: 1

PICK 1
Blythe Button Bracelet - originally purchased on Etsy many years ago. has different images of Bythe dolls on each button. made of stretchy cord so fits any size.

Fingerprinting Set - only used lightly, comes in cute tin with inks, stamps and pencils

Antique Book - great for altered art or just to collect. even has some pictures of naked men statues in it!

mystery ephemera bag!
large bubble pack jammed full of vintage images and book pages, game pieces, playing cards, ribbons and yarn, plastic toys, etc... make sure to let me know if you have any preference of images when you claim Smiley (picture is only an example)

PICK 2![/b][/size] - you can also pick one item from this section and 2 from the next section!

Loteria tin wall hanging - this has graced my walls for many years but it's time for a new home. made by CraftyZary back in 2005. each panel is 4"x6" and is very well made.

Butterfly cross stitch

Kawaii notebook - think it's 8"x11"

Altered domino pendant -Recession Luck! Will make all your financial worries melt away!  Wink

Science Fridge Magnets

PICK 3!

2 packs playing cards -

Colorful Plastic Cabs -

MORE TO FOLLOW!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pollyprissypants

I'll bet you ride a Schwinn, Schwinnrider!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012 03:26:11 PM »

I'll take the loteria wall hanging and science fridge magnets!

Claims allowed (outstanding): 2
Sendouts not sent: 0
Sendouts sent: 0
Sendouts received: 0

I live in a smoke free home in the Houston area of Texas. I have a dog, though I try to keep her away from craft stuff.

Choose one:

Set of 2 crocheted reusable shopping bags- about medium sized. When you add in yarn stretch, they hold quite a bit. Choose from brown, green, orange, white, and tie dye effect. When you claim, be sure to tell me which 2 you want.

Yellow and blue star afghan. It's baby blanket or toddler sized. Definitely wouldn't be useful for anyone over the age of 10.

Ivory crocheted scarf- made using broomstick lace stitch.

Felt brooches- set of three. If you claim this, you get all 3.

Crocheted inga bag in neon colors.

Set of five pair of fabric flower hairpins- Again, claim it and you get all five!

Set of five paper rose magnets- claim it and you get all five!

« Last Edit: April 02, 2012 03:29:12 PM by pollyprissypants » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mini_mum
Crafting along nicely :)

my lovely boys

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012 04:05:42 PM »

I claim the star afghan please - so many people I know are pregnant Smiley

PICK 1

Piecing It All Together – English piecing pattern book – links in with http://www.paperpieces.com/index.html which sells the pre-cut paper pieces for the patterns in the book   

Simply Applique by Yolanda Gifford. 80 pages, 15 projects, complete with pattern sheet in the back of the book. 

Celtic Cross Stitch Samplers by Angela Wainwright. 93 pages, 30 projects, full colour charts 

Cross Stitch Cards and Keepsakes by Jo Verso. 128 pages, lots of projects for all types of occasions, full colour charts 

PICK 2 (or mix and match from below - each item = 1/2 claim)

Sock monkey – unfortunately I used white thread for sewing the legs, which shows (he was the very first one I made, so guessing ignorance can be blamed) 

Fabric – dogs about 8” x 36” Image shows half the fabric – fold on left hand side, with pattern repeated.   

Fabric – blue and gold Christmas labels. The gold print is metallic, but it doesn’t really show up in the photo.  Approx.  21.5” x 11.5” with each mini panel being about 2”x3” 

Fabric – green, red and metallic gold Christmas labels fabric is approx 21.5” x 11.5” with each mini panel being about 2”x3”. Again the metallic doesn’t really show up.   

Christmas cushion panels – one with a grey tabby cat the other with a ginger tabby. Each panel is approx 13.25” with another panel (about 5” high) across the cut width for a envelope back or other decoration on the back. 
1)      2)   

Christmas fabric.  About 20” x 22”     Close-up

3 yards of blue/grey semi-shear fabric (don't know content) approx 60" wide

6 yards sheer fabric, the type of thing you would use for voiles at a window, 60" wide (measurements approx). This is very hard to photograph as it is a pink/purple interference type fabric, but it looks wonderful in RL Smiley

PICK 3 (or mix and match from other categories. each item = 1/3 claim)

Mini Christmas Stockings – these are about 6.5” by 4.5”, just the right size for a box of Smarties or other little gift  - various colour combinations available.

PICK 4 (or mix and match from above - each item = 1/4 claim)

10 cards and envelop – These aren’t great quality as they are a ‘free’ gift from a magazine.

15m pink sequin trim 

Embroidery hoop, stitch booklet (100 stitches) and vintage leaflet from a pre-printed embroidery cloth, with details of stitches to use etc (no cloth ) 

The Art of Quilting – issues 1, 3 and 4 of a recent and ongoing part work. This is just the magazine bits – I’ve used the fabric for other projects. 

Peter Pan knitting pattern to fit 16" - 24" chest (up to about 5 years). Each cardigan requires between 100g and 200g double knit yarn depending on size.

UK Hand Knitting Association pattern to fit 16" to 24" chest. 2 cardigans and 2 jumpers, all with raglan sleeves. requires between 100g & 250g double knitting depending on size. 

Jaeger Handknits pattern. to fit 32" - 40" chest (actual size - 46" - 54.5"). requires 1250g - 1400g chunky yarn depending on size.

10 yds 1" wide lace - white with gold hearts and border

10 yds pink lace. 2" wide at narrowest point 

1" wide fancy pre-ruffled lace over colour-matched sheer ribbon. Ribbon has a sparkle/luster to it. beige/caramel colour. approx 1.5 yds

2" wide fancy pre-ruffled lace/ribbon. From top down - black lace, caramel/cream/brown ribbon, black/white animal print net. approx 1.5 yds

PICK 8 (or mix and match from above - each item = 1/8 claim)

PLEASE NOTE: all measurements on ribbon/lace are approximate

small bag of tiny 5 petaled flowers, they are just over 1/4" across. blue/grey in colour in various shades. Not sure what they are made of, some sort of fabric or plastic I think, but do work well on paper-crafts (I have used some of them, and some in other colours)   This is the best shot of the colour I could get: 

2 yds 2" wide bright yellow satin ribbon (single sided)

1 yd red ruffled lace 1" wide - this is red, not pink as in photo 

just over 2 yds 1/2" wide nude coloured knicker elastic

2 pieces of cream semi-sheer ribbon with a nice shine (the sort of thing used for wedding flowers etc) both about 55" long. Pre-used. 

1 yard 1/2" wide gold lame ribbon 

just under 3 yds 1/2" dark burgundy ribbon with copper/bronze metallic edging 

4 yds 1" emerald green ribbon. This has a sewn join just under 1 yd from one end. 

just under 1 1/3 yard 1" sheer lilac ribbon

just under 1 1/3 yard 1.25" pale pink ribbon

2 x approx 41" 1/4" yellow ribbon

1 yard 3/8" green ribbon

3 yards 1 1/2" deep burgundy ribbon - the shiny line is where it is wrapped with sellotape  (not my doing!)

3 yards 1 1/2" bronze ribbon - again wrapped with sellotape. There is a mark on the ribbon just by the sellotape which goes through about 9 layers of ribbon 

'grab bag' - various bits of ribbon - most between 12" & 24 inches 
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012 02:20:53 PM by mini_mum » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bergman
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2012 02:07:01 PM »

I'm going to claim for the 1. Tiny flowers  red lace (from the pick 8 ) and pink lace, cards and embroidery hook and stitch book. (I think that makes a full claim let me know if it doesn't)

Claim 1
Sent 0
Received 0

Hello! I live in Ontario Canada and I have 2 cats!
Here is my list
Choose one
1.  Staedtler extending ruler. Im not entirely sure what this ruler does but I think it was originally used for drafting. Great for straight lines.

2. Two star dishcloths with a large crocheted towel (could also be used for a baby blanket). 22 by 20 Never used

Close up

3. Two purple dishcloths. One is supposed to have a steaming cup of coffee and the other a cupcake but it is hard to see the pattern. 7 by 8

4.  Grocery bag, fairly large

5. Grocery bag, also fairly large (sorry its a bit wrinkly)

6.  Another grocery bag smaller then the others but still a good size. This one is lined with the same colour of fabric.

7. Book with cover. Hold some pens and also has a pocket with a Velcro closer.

Closed view

8. Fabric pack, most are a little over a fat quarter there are a couple smaller pieces. I will also pad the envelope with more I just couldnt fit them all into the picture.

9. red swirly fabric (cotton) more then one meter of fabric, washed

10. Green paisley fabric (cotton) again a little over a meter and is washed.

11. Black with white flowers (cotton), over a meter, not washed.

12. Fabric flowers with pins attached. You get all flowers with this claim

13.  3 packages of chip board book pages, 3 pieces in each package 7" by5".

14. 16 count Aida Cloth 15 by 18 still sealed in the package (white)

15. 14 count Aida Cloth 15 by 18 inches still sealed in the package (cream coloured).

« Last Edit: April 11, 2012 09:50:06 AM by bergman » THIS ROCKS   Logged

corduroy cat
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012 10:12:06 AM »

i'll take the 16ct Aida Smiley

Claims made so far: 2
Sendouts Sent: 1
Sendouts Received: 1

PICK 1
Blythe Button Bracelet - originally purchased on Etsy many years ago. has different images of Bythe dolls on each button. made of stretchy cord so fits any size.

Antique Book - great for altered art or just to collect. even has some pictures of naked men statues in it!

mystery ephemera bag!

PICK 2![/b][/size] - you can also pick one item from this section and 2 from the next section!

Butterfly cross stitch

Kawaii notebook - think it's 8"x11"

Altered domino pendant -Recession Luck! Will make all your financial worries melt away!  Wink

PICK 3!

2 packs playing cards -

Colorful Plastic Cabs -

MORE TO FOLLOW!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012 10:16:49 AM by corduroy cat » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mini_mum
Crafting along nicely :)

my lovely boys

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012 11:33:09 AM »

please can I have the alphabet stamps, the Chinese stamps and 1/3 of a pack of mystery ephemera? Thank you.

Claims made so far: 2
Sendouts Sent:1

PICK 1

Piecing It All Together – English piecing pattern book – links in with http://www.paperpieces.com/index.html which sells the pre-cut paper pieces for the patterns in the book   

Simply Applique by Yolanda Gifford. 80 pages, 15 projects, complete with pattern sheet in the back of the book. 

Celtic Cross Stitch Samplers by Angela Wainwright. 93 pages, 30 projects, full colour charts 

Cross Stitch Cards and Keepsakes by Jo Verso. 128 pages, lots of projects for all types of occasions, full colour charts 

PICK 2 (or mix and match from below - each item = 1/2 claim)

Sock monkey – unfortunately I used white thread for sewing the legs, which shows (he was the very first one I made, so guessing ignorance can be blamed) 

Fabric – dogs about 8” x 36” Image shows half the fabric – fold on left hand side, with pattern repeated.   

Fabric – blue and gold Christmas labels. The gold print is metallic, but it doesn’t really show up in the photo.  Approx.  21.5” x 11.5” with each mini panel being about 2”x3” 

Fabric – green, red and metallic gold Christmas labels fabric is approx 21.5” x 11.5” with each mini panel being about 2”x3”. Again the metallic doesn’t really show up.   

Christmas cushion panels – one with a grey tabby cat the other with a ginger tabby. Each panel is approx 13.25” with another panel (about 5” high) across the cut width for a envelope back or other decoration on the back. 
1)      2)   

Christmas fabric.  About 20” x 22”     Close-up

3 yards of blue/grey semi-shear fabric (don't know content) approx 60" wide

6 yards sheer fabric, the type of thing you would use for voiles at a window, 60" wide (measurements approx). This is very hard to photograph as it is a pink/purple interference type fabric, but it looks wonderful in RL Smiley

PICK 3 (or mix and match from other categories. each item = 1/3 claim)

Mini Christmas Stockings – these are about 6.5” by 4.5”, just the right size for a box of Smarties or other little gift  - various colour combinations available.

PICK 4 (or mix and match from above - each item = 1/4 claim)

15m pink sequin trim 

The Art of Quilting – issues 1, 3 and 4 of a recent and ongoing part work. This is just the magazine bits – I’ve used the fabric for other projects. 

Peter Pan knitting pattern to fit 16" - 24" chest (up to about 5 years). Each cardigan requires between 100g and 200g double knit yarn depending on size.

UK Hand Knitting Association pattern to fit 16" to 24" chest. 2 cardigans and 2 jumpers, all with raglan sleeves. requires between 100g & 250g double knitting depending on size. 

Jaeger Handknits pattern. to fit 32" - 40" chest (actual size - 46" - 54.5"). requires 1250g - 1400g chunky yarn depending on size.

10 yds 1" wide lace - white with gold hearts and border

1" wide fancy pre-ruffled lace over colour-matched sheer ribbon. Ribbon has a sparkle/luster to it. beige/caramel colour. approx 1.5 yds

2" wide fancy pre-ruffled lace/ribbon. From top down - black lace, caramel/cream/brown ribbon, black/white animal print net. approx 1.5 yds

PICK 8 (or mix and match from above - each item = 1/8 claim)

PLEASE NOTE: all measurements on ribbon/lace are approximate

2 yds 2" wide bright yellow satin ribbon (single sided)

just over 2 yds 1/2" wide nude coloured knicker elastic

2 pieces of cream semi-sheer ribbon with a nice shine (the sort of thing used for wedding flowers etc) both about 55" long. Pre-used. 

1 yard 1/2" wide gold lame ribbon 

just under 3 yds 1/2" dark burgundy ribbon with copper/bronze metallic edging 

4 yds 1" emerald green ribbon. This has a sewn join just under 1 yd from one end. 

just under 1 1/3 yard 1" sheer lilac ribbon

just under 1 1/3 yard 1.25" pale pink ribbon

2 x approx 41" 1/4" yellow ribbon

1 yard 3/8" green ribbon

3 yards 1 1/2" deep burgundy ribbon - the shiny line is where it is wrapped with sellotape  (not my doing!)

3 yards 1 1/2" bronze ribbon - again wrapped with sellotape. There is a mark on the ribbon just by the sellotape which goes through about 9 layers of ribbon 

'grab bag' - various bits of ribbon - most between 12" & 24 inches 

MORE TO COME  . . . .
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012 11:44:31 AM by mini_mum » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Basic Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Fresh Fried Corn Recipe
Jalapeno Cheddar Rice Casserole Recipe
Brown Sugar-Soy Sauce Marinated Chicken Kebabs Recipe
Sauteed Marinated Kebab Vegetables and Fruits Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Bird Feeder
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
I See London; I See France!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...