A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,695
Currently Running With Scissors:
649 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Zelda Swap Rnd 4 Gallery!!  (Read 8139 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Bunnie Boo
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2012 04:36:40 PM »

Bunnie Boo......I'm so happy you like everything. I saw all the monsters and stuffies in your wists and in past swaps I knew you needed those koroks.  I didn't know how many I made but when I went to find fabric I found 3 different kinds....so I made 3.

Btw.....Leif made the boss key and magnets.

three is the perfect number! they will never be lonely! Thank Leif for me  Grin the boss key has been claimed for our new cars keyring!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I am willing to do personal swaps~

~I love MoNsTeRs!!!~
mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #91 on: April 22, 2012 07:14:51 PM »

OK, I've updated and given feedback, if you need feedback and haven't gotten it yet, let me know and I'll fix it!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
queenofmarigold
« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2012 07:21:06 PM »

I just went down to the post office, but no love. Hopefully not much longer, mama24boyz! I'll keep checking every day though Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kuraikatara
Feline Singer of Souls

Icon by TheDaytimeHeroes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2012 04:13:11 AM »

Those Koroks are so cool! I like the yellow one too. What a charming little guy.

Oh I forgot to put up some pictures of the treasure chest I sent to Crying Goddess. Please pardon the bathroom sink, it's the room with the best light, because there's a skylight in there.  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged
MoonlitSun
Never stop believing. Stars never do.

We all need a little magic in our lives.

« Reply #94 on: April 23, 2012 07:23:14 AM »

That box is adorable! And these koroks are fabulous!! My fav could be the green though, (I love sleeping all the time, maybe am biased??) lol
Wednesday am going to see if its loukr's package waiting for me or not. Well, unless am receiving some sort of surprise, am pretty sure it's loukr's package since am not waiting for any other package Cheesy
*happy dance*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a CHOCAHOLIC! Dare eat chocolate in front of me! xD
My Pinterest ^_^

Yay for personal swaps! Message me anytime ^_^
Currently looking for aida cloths! 14 or 20 count, or anything you can part with!
queenofmarigold
« Reply #95 on: April 23, 2012 09:59:26 PM »

My package finally arrived! Unfortunately I'm going to be late for work just because I stopped to post this, but I wanted to let you know it's here safe and sound. The buttons DID get loose and  spent a good ten minutes fishing them out (but I got to check them all out ha ha!), but other than that everything is in good nick!

I will post photos tomorrow as soon as I can take some, hopefully the lighting is ok but it has been raining all week here.

Oh and I love all the artwork on the box etc, did somebody help you with that...? Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #96 on: April 24, 2012 07:02:04 AM »

Lol, yup, I had some help with the box AND they decorated the button box too! That one was all Aidan, he LOVES Zelda the most and he's my little artist. I'm so glad you like everything though. I was quite nervous! Yay that it finally got there, 1 more package to go!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
queenofmarigold
« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2012 07:14:14 PM »

Pictures of my sweet loot from mama42boyz!

First there is this awesome quilted... thing? I'm sorry I don't know exactly what to call it. So cute though! I actually just want to hang it on the wall. Also really cool is the fabric on the back -

Triforce fabric! So cool! But then...

A thing-hanging plaque with what must be one of the greatest Zelda (gaming?) moments ever immortalised - "It's dangerous to go alone! Take this." Can't wait to find somewhere I can hang this Smiley

An awesome hoop featuring my favourite Princess incarnation - Tetra the pirate! Not only are pirates awesome, but she's so not damsel-in-distress-y and that wins all the points in my book. This looks so awesome, and it's perfect for the game's style.

There was also (although I didn't find it until I dug all the escaped buttons out of the box!) this -

Cute little sword that is already hanging on my keys. And finally I found the container that had loosed the buttons into the box -

Thank you Aidan for your excellent decorating on this!

We agreed on some extras - buttons and chocolates. The buttons have been re-imprisoned in their container (it is FULL) and the chocolates... well, some of them are already gone. So spoiled.

Thank you mama24boyz (edit to fix spelling - I keep spelling your name wrong sigh), it's been a pleasure swapping with you Smiley
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012 07:15:46 PM by queenofmarigold » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2012 07:41:04 PM »

The first Hyrule crest thingy is a mug rug!!  Member when I asked if you drank tea or hot chocolate or coffe or anything?  I dunno, I've seen mug rugs around and think they're so cute, so I thought Id give it a try.  I'm not much of a sewer though (k, its not sewer, but you know what I mean right?)

The plaque is for your keys!!  And the key ring was on it when I sent, it must've fallen off.  Get it?  When you go out, don't go alone, you have to take your sword!!  heehee, thought it was a cute idea.

And Tetra, I was going to cross stitch you a hoop, but I love the felt-y ones going around, so I thought I'd give it a try.  I liked her!

I'm so glad you like it all.  I loved trying out all these new crafts!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
queenofmarigold
« Reply #99 on: April 25, 2012 12:01:41 AM »

I totally remember you asking me that, and now that you tell me that I get it! That's awesome. But I don't want to put things on it and make it dirty D:

(It's super awesome, it looks great, you are an excellent sew-er)

I thought the sword might go with the key holder, that's awesome too. I will have to see if I can convince the boyfriend to let me hang it in his house Wink

The felt hoop really is cool, and it does look pretty excellent.

Everything was awesome Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Matthew Van Fleet Discusses the Concepts Behind His Books Cat and Dog
Author John Ruane Discusses His Inspiring New Book Parish the Thought
Author Matthew Aaron Goodman Discusses the Inspiration Behind His Book
Christopher Rice on His Book Blind Fall
Jennifer Weiner Discusses Goodnight Nobody
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...