A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 300,901
Currently Running With Scissors:
446 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Zelda Swap Rnd 4 Gallery!!  (Read 9167 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Whysteria
« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2012 08:28:13 AM »

You don't have to make anything extra, it isn't your fault the mailmen are evil.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loukr
Tutorial Contributor

Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle . .

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2012 12:35:50 PM »

That is the weeeeeirdest thing ever.. I mean, I know posties sometimes like to steal stuff.. usually it's the whole package though.. but to replace something with chocolate is just.. weird. Great that at least part of it showed up - such a shame the magnet is missing though Sad

Whysteria, did you notice it had been tampered with? Or were you too quick to rip it open?

WHYYYYYY!!! I hate royal mail!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tutorials, features, bloggyness http://www.dearestjackdaw.com/

Do you have an ever increasing pile of scraps waiting for the perfect project? Why not join in our Altered Fashions sew-along! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=354356.0
Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2012 01:44:20 PM »

I just had to pop in and say that link and dark link hoop is AMAZING! Cheesy
And mailmen are apparently going even crazier >.>
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Spoopy
« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2012 06:40:29 PM »

I love that hoop!!! That has got to be the creepiest thing, maybe they opened the package to check what the candy was and broke the magnet so they put the chocolate bunny in as an attempt to replace it? I dunno it's just to weird and strange to think about why.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MoonlitSun
Never stop believing. Stars never do.

We all need a little magic in our lives.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #74 on: April 20, 2012 11:52:49 PM »

That hoop is amazing!
And this is the weirdest thing i ever heard of...replacing a magnet with a bunny?? Maybe the magnet was just too awesome and they had to take it? It's really plain creepy..
But from the first package picture, it appears the envelope is still sealed? How did they get the bunny inside without breaking the seal??

On another note, am just so impatient to receive loukr's package! >_< Another reason why we all hate the post service Sad
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012 11:57:23 PM by MoonlitSun » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a CHOCAHOLIC! Dare eat chocolate in front of me! xD
My Pinterest ^_^

Yay for personal swaps! Message me anytime ^_^
Currently looking for aida cloths! 14 or 20 count, or anything you can part with!
mama24boyz
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2012 05:14:39 AM »

But if you look at the envelope pic too, the first item on the customs declaration is blacked out too, was that you Whysteria or was that their way of hiding it?  Its all so weird

I'm still waiting for queenofmarigold to get her goodies too. 
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012 05:15:17 AM by mama24boyz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
queenofmarigold
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2012 06:24:51 AM »

I hope mine will arrive soon too, mama24boyz! I think there was 1-2 weeks between our sendout dates though so it could still be a little while. I sure hope not though! I've been going to the post office everyday JUST IN CASE. The post office lady actually recognises me now, because of swaps - when I have a swap parcel to collect I don't even have to tell her our box number any more, she just sees me and goes out the back to get it Cheesy

The Mystery of the Missing Magnet is just so darn mysterious! And the worst part is we can never really find out what happened Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz
« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2012 06:27:09 AM »

Hey, if anyone also likes Mario Bros, I've opened up a Mario Swap!!! 
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=407459.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Whysteria
« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2012 02:10:03 PM »

No mama i didn't black that out, only my last name and address. I have the package right here and when i look close i can see the shine of the pen saying 'magnet' but someone took a sharpie or something and went over it. I wouldn't have noticed that at all if you hadn't mentioned it O.o and it was resealed with a thick white papery tape but i assumed that customs almost always opened packages. I'm upset someone would be that rude and hateful but I have my hoop and it's so amazing I just cant be but so upset lol but if they did accidentally the magnet instead of a chocolate bunny a note apologizing with the broken pieces would have been much more acceptable, I'm a crafter after all, I could have fixed it lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BunnieBard
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2012 08:03:36 PM »

Hhhuh. How strange! I would have guessed that two packages got ripped and maybe they couldn't tell which spilled items went to which, but you're all right! The customs form lists everything right there. I've only ever had one thing get stolen from my mail; a bracelet my sister made which we sent to our little cousin. We just stuck it in the birthday card, it fit, and when she got it there was a thin cut down the side taped over... the "You're 11 so here's a $11 check!" was still there, but the bracelet was gone.  Sad  Ever since then we've used padded envelopes for small things like jewelry that can be felt through a normal envelope.

Anyhoo! That hoop is so cuuute~! And I love the crochet ocarina, what a pretty rotund shape.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Three Zigzag Stitched Crocheted Chevron Patterns
What You Can Do with Yoyo Crochet Patterns
Loom Knitting Tips
Lining Up Catherine Wheel Stitching
Little Mary Jane Booty Instep Tip
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...