A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,146
Currently Running With Scissors:
468 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 81  (Read 8407 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2012 05:28:32 PM »

Ah, thanks for the spoon tip.  I will definantly do that, its simple and so easy!  As for the molds, I blame the postal goblins.  The same ones that hoard the international swap packages.  ha ha.  Really though, its odd they disappeared.  I hate when packages go mia. 

Oh pfd, they ARE awesome.  You need to get some!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2012 09:14:17 PM »

I received my adorable little Boo (from Monster's Inc) hoop from lindyv321 today!

And here she is hanging up on my wall with some of my hoops/art. This wall is immediately to the left of my computer desk in my master bedroom so I look at my art all the time. Makes me happy to have this wall of random, add as I go artwork!

Thanks Lindy! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2012 06:00:37 PM »

I received some awesome pj shorts from Frosty772 a few days ago! Sorry for no action shot - I'm looking a bit hideous today.

Also take note of the long pj bottoms seen in the picture, made by another craftster lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

leighi123

The Little Sewing Shop

« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2012 06:36:50 PM »

Here is what I got from Willowe

A seam ripper - super  useful b/c I always loose mine, and the only one I have at my house is a giant one.
FOUR stamp pads - really cool b/c I just started carving some stamps from erasers, and didn't have any ink!  I've already used them to make a mothers day card!
Buttons - little square ones, some pretty round ones and some fun crayon ones - all great for the kids clothes I make!
and lastly, a whole set of stuff for cake decorating - there are bags, tips and directions.   Perfect b/c my son "got" me a cake decorating class for mothers day, so now I have more things to work with!  I'm going to use it at the end of the month to attempt to decorate my grandma's 85th bday cake. 

Everything is right off my wishlist and it will all get used, so thank you very much Willowe!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2012 06:22:10 PM »

I got some adorable goodies from klg last week.  First some christmasy mugrugs.  I can't wait to be able to use these!!

And I also got TWO toilet paper holders in purple for my bathrooms.  DUH!!!  They are in use and I fogot to take pics!!! I will get them tomorrow.  And lastly I got these adorable baby legs!!!!  My first pair!!!  Well....Daysies first pair Grin 

Thanks so much klg!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2012 01:33:06 PM »

And heres the toilet paper holder!!

Thanks again klg!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
klg_jlg
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2012 07:26:52 AM »

I apologize in advance for the horrible cell phone photos. We just moved this past week and it wasn't supposed to happen until the end of the moth so we were all in chaos mode around here. Again, sorry for the junky quality but I know these needed to be posted a long time ago..
Felt food from atsuko: She actually sent a lot bu this is what has been rounded up out of toy boxes real quick. She sent sausage links, cheese slices, bow tie pasta & bacon strips, thanks atsuko!!

Then I got this lovely hoop from Babalina, which may or may not belong in a different gallery?? I don't remember.

Again, bad quality, but it's lovely and I just love something about the rain. =)

Then From Milknessive I received some soap she made (4 bars!!) some adorable white with red polka dot oil cloth ( which has yet to be unpacked, so sorry it's missing from the photos)

Oh, and some VANILLA!!!!

Thanks everyone, I'll be MUCH better about photos in the future, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for new amazing crafters whose work I can feature on my blog, Going Green with the Grizls. =) www.goinggreenwiththegrizls.com
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2012 05:41:56 PM »

I came home today to an awesome package from moma24boyz!  I am always in awe of someone who crochets and love getting handmade items from such craftsters!  I was mega spoiled! 

I have on my pinterest some crocheted items that I want for embellishing towels and such.

First up are two cute little snails, this is made from that thread that is super duper thin (remember I don't crochet or knit so not sure of the ply or correct term)  The snail shell is varegiated, love em!!!!

Next is a whole flock of owls, in all the bright crayon colors that I so love!!!!  these are a hoot and yes count em 6 total!!!!!!

Next, 3 cupcakes!!!!!  Icing with a cherry on top!!! This was such a fun package
 to tear into.

Now mama24boyz said she was going to attempt a felt badge.  Yeah right!!!!  Look at the quailty of this cute bus badge.  Either    a.  she practiced alot  or b. she is a born bagde maker.  This is so well made and detailed!!!!!   

Thank you mam24boyz for such a wonderful package you are fantastic!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2012 04:52:39 AM »

Glad your daughter is enjoying the felt food klg_jlg!

Ooh, those crocheted motifs are wonderful, esp love the snails!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2012 08:42:06 AM »

Those owls are so cute!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
3 Great Ways to Grill Your Breakfast
How to Make Vegetable Cheddar Breakfast Muffins
Homemade Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
How to Make a Chicken Salad Sandwich
How to Make Old Fashioned Buffalo Chicken Wings
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...