A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,373
Currently Running With Scissors:
680 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 81  (Read 11159 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Naantje
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2012 09:08:16 AM »

Are you moving out of town/state, or staying relatively close? Maybe you can ask people to send the package to friends / relatives that live close to where you (will) live?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 in '14

Calling all talented witches and wizards to join us in the Winter Semester of the Harry Potter Craftalong.
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2012 05:08:43 PM »

I have had both claims for mama24boyz ready to go out the door since a couple days after the claim was made, I've been hunting for some other things off her list with no luck, so I'll just be sending soon I guess. Supposed to send on the 29th, but woke up this morning to a blizzard outside..Yeah, and it was 80 with the dang AC on for the past week!! what the heck??

We are supposed to be moving soon,..by the end of May actually. I'm so happy but it means I won't be able to really make any claims. Not that I can't make them to send, but I wouldn't want someone to send a package to me and me never get it.. Just trying to decide how close I can cut it and still receive those packages. =)

Girl, I am done I will never do this again I will just wash my stuff on the other side and they can pack it all. You would never believe we look like the show hoarders right now LOL.. I think I have ADD to packing I kid you not I have boxes in EVER ROOM and all over and not one room done??? I decided today just go to our room and put it ALL in the floor and sep sort and do it....WELL, That is about the stupidest idea I have ever had now it looks like hoarders and my stupid dog wants to play in everything LOL just wth really was I thinking..I do not wish this large of a move on anyone..not that has thousands of pounds of stuff...

I would say if your comfly with your house progress of packing then swap until about 2 weeks prior and if a partner is late then have them hold until you get to your new addy...not a huge deal..

And OMG I am a total bone head..I am staring right now at the cotton for your clouds Cry I am so sorry I hope you like them without but if you want to put cotton clouds you do so I am just wow...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
klg_jlg
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2012 03:27:27 PM »

Is it supposed to go inside or attach to the front?

we are going to look at a house tonight and see what we think. I may end up losing my sewing room though since Talia needs her own room and this particular house only has 2 bedrooms but a HUGE fenced yard. Right now we're living in a townhouse and only have one step in the front and back. Not even a patio slab really and definitely no yard so that's my biggest priority. then we can party outside, lay outside and FINALLY get my garden going again. =)
I don't know if it's going to be a big move. We moved from Missouri to Idaho and only took what fit in our truck with a bed cover on!! Talk about intense packing. lol. Before living in this large townhouse we lived in a one bedroom house that was seriously like 400 sq. feet...maybe. So we haven't accumulated too much more but I know it's still going to be a pain to pack all this crap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for new amazing crafters whose work I can feature on my blog, Going Green with the Grizls. =) www.goinggreenwiththegrizls.com
lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2012 09:17:38 AM »

I DETEST moving! My honey and I bought a house last June and I was amazed at how much stuff I had accumulated in my old house.  It felt like never ending moving and packing.  Not to mention that Ryan and I hadn't lived together previously so we combined both our stuff.  Glad we won't be moving again for a long while!

I received from the amazingly talented sheepblue over the weekend.  She claimed me for jewelry and supplies.

I received two beautiful bracelets and some fat quarters.

Thank you so much!  I love everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2012 09:23:40 AM »

It seems as if so many Craftsters in this swap just moved or are in the process of moving.  Our move was a huge one, but we were so thrilled about it.  Things are so much better and nicer here.  Anyways, back on topic, I love the second bracelet with the big round beads.  I might have to add something like that to my list.  And what cute cat and bird fabric!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
lindyv321

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2012 09:55:39 AM »

I love the wrap style bracelet too.  I actually started making them a few months ago but as usual have never made one for myself so it was really nice to get one for me to wear!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2012 02:27:53 PM »

Yay glad you liked them! I had been meaning to try making the wrap style bracelets forever and when I found it on your pinterest I knew it was time! I made one for me too  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2012 04:10:22 PM »

Ewulotta claimed me for lined zipper pouches.  And today they arrived!  Whoo Hoo for fast international shipping!  I totally love my zipper pouches, theme wise Ewulotta combined 3 themes that I love:  1950s and red/black/white and polka dots!  I just love these, they make me think of something Lucy would keep her make up in on the show 'I Love Lucy".  Thanks!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
Ewulotta
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2012 10:49:46 PM »

I'm glad you like them! The pouch on top is a pattern from Amy Butler's Style Stitches that I had wanted to try for a while. And to be honest, I wasn't aware of the 1950s theme Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'll swap for postcards, badges, maps or brochures from everywhere in the US! I'm an English teacher and always happy about authentic material for my classroom.

http://www.wists.com/Ewulotta
http://pinterest.com/Ewulotta/
miknessevie
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2012 10:39:12 AM »

Really like those bracelets and aren't zippered pouches always so handy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you'd like to swap for some good clean fun, pm me!  I make cold processed goats milk soap and shampoo bars.

www.wists.com/miknessevie
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
BEAUTY BUZZ: Jason Wu - Fall 2015 - NYFW
Romantic Date-Night Makeup Tutorial
Face Mask For Dry and Acne Prone Skin
How to Make Your Own Bronzer for Less Than $1
How to Contour Your Cheeks
Latest Blog Articles
Tomato/Tomahto
Meatless Monday: Veggie Bolognese Sauce
Mountain Views

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...