A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 304,846
Currently Running With Scissors:
654 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 38
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - Discussion Thread  (Read 30339 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

corduroy cat
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2012 06:27:03 AM »

i'm making myself a rule that if i've had it over 5 years and not used it, it's got to go! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pollyprissypants

I'll bet you ride a Schwinn, Schwinnrider!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2012 03:33:12 PM »

I am going to be cleaning the craft room over the Easter holiday and fully intend to add to my list.

Woohoo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

corduroy cat
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2012 03:50:16 AM »

welcome craftaddiction!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gavagai
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2012 05:38:31 AM »

pollyprissypants: What material is the star afghan, and what does it feel like (softness)?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
pollyprissypants

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2012 11:43:47 AM »

It's acrylic yarn, your average Red Heart stuff. It has not been washed, but in my experience, acrylic yarns soften with washing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2012 12:31:40 PM »

We need some discussion here I think (and I hope that the swap is not stalling already). What are you guys interested in claiming and what will you be offering? I like supplies, especially for crafts I haven't tried yet or things that are hard to get in Sweden. Will see if I can specify that a bit later.  Smiley I plan to offer more vintage photos and postcards. Am in the process of adding them to my list soon. I think it's good to add things to my list even when it's not the active list. That way I know that my list is all ready with new things the next time I claim. Updating lists can be hard work sometimes, especially when you have to take pictures, transfer them, upload them...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
mini_mum
Crafting along nicely :)

my lovely boys

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2012 01:26:43 PM »

I'm making my list now - got books, fabric, a sock monkey, sequin strand (15m), embroidery hoop and booklet of stitches, 20 cards & envs & mini Christmas stockings.

The photos are already uploaded, so take a look Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bergman
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2012 03:50:28 PM »

I made up my list with a few of each category so I hope I will be able to claim soon. I just don't think I need anything from the list that is up right now. I'm trying to only claim for things I really want or need. The last time I found my self claiming for things that I didn't have a purpose for and I didn't end up using.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pollyprissypants

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2012 04:57:06 PM »

We need some discussion here I think (and I hope that the swap is not stalling already). What are you guys interested in claiming and what will you be offering?

I'm looking for supplies and decorative items- we're redecorating. Like, the loteria thing was perfect because I have a small collection of Mexican art. And, incidentally, I'm making a rag rug and am out of t-shirts, so if anyone is spring cleaning closets or drawers.... ahem.
As for what I'm offering, it'll run the gamut from supplies to things I've crafted but have no use for. I think I'll have a better idea once I get going on cleaning up the craft room this weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2012 11:49:42 PM »

I made up my list with a few of each category so I hope I will be able to claim soon. I just don't think I need anything from the list that is up right now. I'm trying to only claim for things I really want or need. The last time I found my self claiming for things that I didn't have a purpose for and I didn't end up using.

I really liked that star afghan, but just like you I can't really allow myself to claim things that I have no real practical use for right now. I have so much stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 38 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do a Hem Stitch
How to Use Scrapbook Templates
How to Buy Iron On Patches
How to Design T-shirts with Iron On Patches
How to Buy Iron On Letters
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...