Swap name: Dishalicious Dishcloth Swap Round 12Craftster member who is organizing this swap: GizmonicSign-up date range: 3/28/12 to 4/2/12
Date to send item by: 5/7/12
Limited to a certain number of people?: No (25 or more swapsters will have a co-organiser)
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NoPer Craftster rules:
*You are at least 16 years old.
*You must be the sole user of the account. This means that if you swap, you cannot let friends or family use your account also. You are responsible for any Negative Feedback that occurs under your username. Shared accounts formed after December 31, 2008 are not allowed to swap on Craftster.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES, IF NEEDED
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Here is a fun little swap for all knitters and crocheters. Please make all of your dishcloths out of cotton (if you'd prefer to use another material, please PM me first).
Some good dishcloth/washcloth cottons include Peaches & Cream, Sugar & Cream, or an all cotton yarn at your local yarn store.
Size requirements = 1 to 3 smalls (plus extra goodies if partners agree)
Check out these galleries for inspiration:
Round 8: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=295103.0
Round 9: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319776.0
Round 10: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346866.0
Round 11: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=382044.0
Here are some sites previously used in previous rounds:
Knitting Pattern Central Dishcloths=http://knittingpatterncentral.com/directory/dishcloths.php
Free Patterns on Smariek's Blog =http://smariek.blogspot.com/2007/01/heart-lace-cloth.html
Dish and Washcloth Mania =http://dishandwashclothmania.wordpress.com/
Crochet Pattern Central Dishcloths =http://crochetpatterncentral.com/directory/dishcloths.php
Crochet Pattern Central Stitch Dictionary =http://crochetpatterncentral.com/directory/stitches.php
50+ Wash Cloths-along Threads
Crochet = http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=182441.0
Knit = http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=182440.0
If you want to participate, please fill out the questionnaire and PM me:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old (yes/no):
Would you rather swap 1, 2 or 3 cloths?
Is there any other information you would like your partner to know? (ie, favorite colors, allergies, likes/dislikes, etc.):
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide http://www.craftster.org/swapsinfo.html
to find other rules about participating in a swap.SWAPSTERS
SejimaraSentReceivedFeedback sentContact me immediately!
partner receivedPARTNERS willowfairy76 -- michelleandbean Eiseldora --gizmonic alwaysinmyroom -- TroubleT craftADDchick -- Sejimara playswithneedles -- Sharalee Kamehi -- vixen72GALLERY