A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,210
Currently Running With Scissors:
547 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jim Henson Swap Round 2 (signup 03/25-04/15 sendout 05/21/2012  (Read 20464 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
YAY
« Reply #210 on: May 13, 2012 07:05:42 PM »

Since everyone seems to be in a frantic scramble to get everything finished Ive decided to push sendouts back to the 21st( I wanted to do the 20th since I have OCD about 5 and 0 but thats a sunday)

I think I love you Scarlet. Although my partner and I were going to both be late with the 15th send out, it would have been worth a temporary negative to me to send something I am proud of. I am having a blast with this swap and thinking about suggesting a "Craft for my kid" swap. I couldn't organize but maybe someone would volunteer

That is a great idea sewhappysue!

I have made great progress on my package but I am thrilled to hear about the time extention! Cheesy Thats perfect! YAY! I wasnt able to do anything with cluster migraines for over a week and a half last week/week before so I'm still quite behind >.< I got the materials I needed and I'm making great progress! I know I can definitely send by the 21st! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
theboywonder
« Reply #211 on: May 14, 2012 06:03:08 AM »

I think I love you Scarlet. Although my partner and I were going to both be late with the 15th send out, it would have been worth a temporary negative to me to send something I am proud of. I am having a blast with this swap and thinking about suggesting a "Craft for my kid" swap. I couldn't organize but maybe someone would volunteer

OMG yes! I think the "Craft for my kid" idea is brilliant. I have a ten-year-old and she LOVEs it when she gets things in the mail and especially loved the few things that have been crafted for her in swaps.

And I am also totally thrilled that the date has been pushed back because I have things that are still drying and this will give me time to make another little item to send along!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012 06:04:34 AM by theboywonder » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm interested in personal swaps, just ask!
beth8144
It is just so stinkin' addictive!

CRAFTING KEEPS ME FROM GOING CRAZY!!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #212 on: May 14, 2012 08:20:24 AM »

So I am all but done now my husband has a bad tooth ache and will prolly need root canal, and you know how men can be when they get sick. So I will be destracted, but I am liking the bumped back send out but still dream of sending out by original date.

And I love the idea of a craft for my kid swap. I so want to do that. My kiddo loves swapping stuff and always wants the stuff to be for her. And usually steals stuff anyway.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

So many ideas so little time. Will I ever get them all done?
http://wists.com/beth8144
http://pinterest.com/beth8144/
SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

Sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand...

« Reply #213 on: May 14, 2012 02:04:35 PM »

I will be sending late, I'm afraid. Gah.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
Currently on a swap break...
NH822

"Every day is better than the last!" -Logan, age 6

« Reply #214 on: May 14, 2012 06:31:48 PM »

Well I have been frantically working away and just remembered that send outs were extended!  Yay!  I am almost done but since my camera died I am waiting to get some good pics of it first.  camera phone not doing it justice Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues."
-Elizabeth Taylor
scarlet_nights
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a f@$&ing squirel

« Reply #215 on: May 14, 2012 07:07:27 PM »

I will be sending late, I'm afraid. Gah.

You havnt beenreading the discussion have you? Send out are pushed back to the 21st.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ChameleonHound
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Odds 'n ends are my specialty.

Beware the Platypirates and their tri-corner hats.

« Reply #216 on: May 14, 2012 07:38:45 PM »

Sent my package out today, and received a WONDROUS package from Artmomto5. So excited to share!! Do we have a gallery page yet?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whatever happened to the ongoing hoopla swaps?
karwash
« Reply #217 on: May 14, 2012 08:17:12 PM »

I am so glad that sendouts got pushed back. I was doing well and crafting along until I had a nice little convo with my mom. My best friend is getting married this weekend and I got them a gift card for their wedding gift. My lovely mother started questioning why I didn't make something for the gift which made me wonder why I didn't and what will my friend think. Suddenly I felt like a bad friend so the "extra" gift has kind of taken over my life and I haven't had time to finish the last few things for this swap. So yay, I can now take my time on both.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As children, we all live in a world of imagination, of fantasy, and for some of us that world of make-believe continues into adulthood.
- Jim Henson
beth8144
It is just so stinkin' addictive!

CRAFTING KEEPS ME FROM GOING CRAZY!!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: May 15, 2012 07:03:48 AM »

karwash good luck I just love last minute crafting for presents. NOT  I know how it is though so I hope you get everything done.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

So many ideas so little time. Will I ever get them all done?
http://wists.com/beth8144
http://pinterest.com/beth8144/
Jennickell
« Reply #219 on: May 15, 2012 07:14:05 AM »

Oh thank goodness! I was starting to feel like such a loser, I have been sick for like a week now with myseterious stomach pains.

This will give me a chance to try to make one more thing that I had a brainstorm about last night.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Grow Your Hair Faster
How to Blow Dry Your Hair Straight
Creative Living With Brit: Mastering The Back Comb
Hair How To: The Beehive
Great Vitamin For Hair, From Dr. Oz
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...