A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,500
Currently Running With Scissors:
613 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jim Henson Swap Round 2 (signup 03/25-04/15 sendout 05/21/2012  (Read 20728 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RikaHeart
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: March 31, 2012 01:55:46 PM »

Did not know that Farscape was part of it. Wow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: March 31, 2012 02:53:46 PM »

I admit I dont know what farscape is but if Henson productions has anything to do with it its allowed. This swap is for all Henson related things.

Awesome!  Grin I would love some crafty things to go with my Farscape figures. Will get started on my questionnaire this weekend.  Grin

Someone mention Farscape? It hardly ever happens that people know about this (best off all) science fiction shows. Darn, now I will have to sign up, even though I still doubt I will have enough free time....

*off to check schedule*

I know, I have thought about having a Farscape swap before but didn't think there would be enough interest. Such an awesome show that has been overlooked. I believe it is what mostly got me into Sci-fi stuff as I wasn't really a fan of many scifi shows before then.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2012 02:55:06 PM by spikefan » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MeganCrafts

I can't stop swapping! I think I have a problem.

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 01, 2012 09:43:41 AM »

I'm debating on this one.  Last round was a lot of fun, but I'm already signed up for 3 swaps, and I think my OH will kill me if I sign up for any more.  There's still awhile until this closes, maybe if I make a lot of progress I'll sign up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/megancrafts

Swaps:
Taking a break. Would consider small personal swaps.
scarlet_nights

You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a f@$&ing squirel

« Reply #83 on: April 01, 2012 07:14:48 PM »

I have a few questionnaires in my inbox. I havnt been able to get to my real computer in a few days but I promise to add everyone as soon as I can get to my computer.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

karwash
« Reply #84 on: April 01, 2012 11:05:21 PM »

All this talk about Farscape has me intrigued. I asked my friend if he had ever seen it and he geeked out on me. Apparently, I have to watch it and it will be amazing. Farscape is now on my Netflix queue  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As children, we all live in a world of imagination, of fantasy, and for some of us that world of make-believe continues into adulthood.
- Jim Henson
frogprincess
« Reply #85 on: April 01, 2012 11:11:25 PM »

i have tried to join this swap , but haven't gotten any reply back.after following the application request.  I wish you wonderful people luck and happiness

Tanya
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sewhappysue

addicted to dolls

« Reply #86 on: April 02, 2012 01:29:21 AM »

i have tried to join this swap , but haven't gotten any reply back.after following the application request.  I wish you wonderful people luck and happiness

Tanya

If you would please read the post two above yours........my the venom that drips from some of these posts. Think I will bow out of joining, this is supposed to be fun. Sorry to the true crafsters. But I dont need this kin of drama and be expected to craft something worth swapping?!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gotgrey
You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

« Reply #87 on: April 02, 2012 05:53:40 AM »

Disney only owns the rights to the Muppets and Bear in the Big Blue House in their entirety, not all of Jim Henson company. Jim Henson Company still has the rights to their projects that do not contain Muppet characters such as Fraggle Rock, Labyrinth, Dark Crystal, etc.

Thank you for clearing that up for me karwash.  So, one project I had in mind won't qualify as Disney.  The others will though.  I kind of thought that Fraggle Rock wasn't owned by Disney.  It gets kind of confusing some times, when companies sell out and change hands so to speak.  I can't keep up any more!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
scarlet_nights

You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a f@$&ing squirel

« Reply #88 on: April 02, 2012 10:47:41 AM »

Tanya

If you would please read the post two above yours........my the venom that drips from some of these posts. Think I will bow out of joining, this is supposed to be fun. Sorry to the true crafsters. But I dont need this kin of drama and be expected to craft something worth swapping?!

Oh sue I wish you would reconsider! You made such an amazing package last time. I know I havnt been the best organizer this time, found out grandpa's cancer might be back and mom's kidneys arnt working right so its a bit crazy around here, but I promise I'll do better.

All questionaires in my inbox have now been added. Please check your profile to be sure this swap is on your swap list. If not please message me and let me know.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

danynn
« Reply #89 on: April 02, 2012 11:32:21 AM »

Still struggle to figure out who is muppets and what is seasame street

Don't know if this will help or not, but...

"muppets" (lower-case m) means all the puppets in Jim Henson productions. So Fraggles are muppets, Ernie & Bert are muppets, Kermit is a muppet.

"Muppets" (upper-case M) means specifically the characters on The Muppet Show (and in the various Muppet movies).

In terms of overlap, Kermit was the only character who appeared on both Sesame Street and The Muppet Show (though Ernie & Bert did guest star on The Muppet Show, and Big Bird had a cameo in The Muppet Movie).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Hair Stronger and Stop Hair Breakage
How to Get a Big Sock Bun Hairdo
Hair How To: Half Up Half Down
How To Do A Fishtail Braid
How to Create French Braid / Gotham Braid
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...