A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,878
Currently Running With Scissors:
709 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Round 35 Beltane Bonanza (SU 3-25-12 to 4-1-12, SO 4-21-12)  (Read 12317 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2012 11:28:10 AM »

Yurts are awesome, it's true!

I'm still at the pondering and wondering stage. Must get off my butt, though, and start something!

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mandykaye

Just me!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2012 12:23:18 PM »

A BOS swap would be great. I didn't get into the last round either; I was a newbie and was still in my first swap. I wouldn't mind BOS instead of Litha or both at the same time. I guess it is up to whoever wants to organize.  Grin

My son is very involved in the agriculture part of 4-H and tonight was the big poultry show held once a year. He has been showing rabbits for 6 years, swine for 3, steer for 2, but this is his first year showing poultry.He decided to show late in the year. However, all his hard work paid off, he came in third place against kids that has been doing it for several year. I am very excited and impressed with with.  Cheesy

Tomorrow night is the rabbit show, fingers crossed!! Wink

Awesome! Great job! I once showed a pig at the county fair...not fun lol! Pigs are actually pretty mean when they are in a group and its feeding time lol! I love checking out all the different animals at the fair! Good luck to him! Good job with the poultry!

As far as the swap, I am crafting away with lots of progress!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MamanTattoo
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2012 04:44:06 PM »

I did two of the things I've planned for this swap. Smiley

I find that I'm lacking so much of energy this week...I don't feel like doing anything and I'm not my usual self. I did manage to work out a bit on my stationary bicycle today, but it was because my bf felt I needed a break from the kids and left the house with them... I think I'll ask him to do that more often!

I was thinking of making myself an "energy" or "motivation" pouch with some of the stone I got from Monnie (thanks!) to wear, but I'm not very knowing stones and crystals well. I'm sure you guys can help me! (calling resourceful Wulf and others Wink )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melissaurus
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2012 07:14:18 PM »

Wulf - you have a yurt?! That is far too awesome for words...one of my dreams is of going to Mongolia one day and living in a yurt for a month or two, with reindeer herding tribes. Lofty goals - I know.

A BOS swap sounds WONDERFUL. I was perusing the internet, admiring people's handmade BOS. It would be a fun swap, I'm sure.

Witchhippie - Our town has a HUGE country fair every August. My friend and I used to show her chickens all the time. It was pretty fun. I wish your son luck. Smiley

As for how things are going on the craft front - I'm taking the shoot from the hip approach. I'm riding a whirlwind of creative energy and just creating EVERYTHING and ANYTHING I can get my hands on (The full moon tends to do that to me...). I'll get picky once it gets closer to sendouts, and figure out what I'm sending off, and what I'm keeping. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2012 11:07:45 PM »

Got a few supplies today....now to track down the last "ingredient" for it......in my epic stash.

As for my other item.....hmmm...... . Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
holistic knitter

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2012 04:17:59 AM »

pasg hapus / happy easter  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

monnie31
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2012 04:34:16 AM »

I have  a plan, just need to implement it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2012 05:21:42 AM »

How fantastic, Wulf! We stayed in a tipi in Anglesey last September and it was brilliant! I'm hoping we're going to go back and stay in one of the yurts this summer. Maybe I'll even persuade my bloke to try the composting toilets this time! Cheesy

I was hoping to learn something new to make something little to send, but I'm failing so far. I have another week off to keep trying at it, but since I'm having laser eye surgery tomorrow I'll spend lots of time inside to keep persevering!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012 05:22:07 AM by Phizzychick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Radmom
« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2012 06:46:17 AM »

Okay, I don't think I've had enoug caffeine this morning, but I can't ignore it any further.... Our lovely Goddess picture for this swap..... Doesn't she look A LOT like the lady from 3rd rock from the sun??? Okay, grabbing more caffeine! Lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Radmom
« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2012 07:37:22 AM »

I know many of you have youngsters among you. I thought this would be a cute thing to share.

I got it from Pinterest

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Frugal Family Feast: Beef and Pork Sliders
Healthy Pancakes Recipe With Judy Joo
Spicy Meatloaf Po’Boys With Smoked Provolone
Honey-Basil Grilled Cheese Recipe
Kentucky Derby Hot Brown Pizza Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...