A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,360
Currently Running With Scissors:
578 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Round 35 Beltane Bonanza (SU 3-25-12 to 4-1-12, SO 4-21-12)  (Read 18136 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2012 06:29:48 PM »

Can I just say I LOVE the vibe on our swaps! You guys are wonderful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
mandykaye
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2012 10:39:09 AM »

Got some stuff done...one of the things didn't quite work out right so back to the drawing board lol!  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mandykaye
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2012 10:44:53 AM »

Oh and I was thinking another Book of Shadows swap would be awesome...I totally missed the last one and would love to get in on another one...unfortunately I have super slow internet or I would offer to host one..Saturn mentioned in the last one she wanted to make it a regular thing but I know she is usually busy with faires I think this time of year...just throwing it out there lol! (I know I should put this in the new swap ideas page but most WWP peeps are reading this swap) Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2012 11:59:30 AM »

A Book of Shadows swap would be a good idea. I missed the last one too. It could take the place of the next seasonal swap - BOS instead of Litha.

And where IS Saturn, anyway? I miss her vibe (Thanks, HG for that term - it hits it exactly!) on the WWP boards.

By the way, I've been baking hot cross buns from the recipe that Monnie posted in the Ostara swap. (Just finished eating one right now, in fact! Grin) The first batch didn't turn out - I messed up the yeast somehow - but we've had several good batches since then. They take surprisingly long to make, but so worth it. Thanks for the recipe, Monnie!

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2012 02:43:24 PM »

I talked to Saturn a while back and she was super busy. She has started her own dance troup; It is her and one other person last time I knew, and they are dancing professionally. I guess they did the opening of the king Tut exhibit in costume and everything. I will try and catch up to her again Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
monnie31
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2012 06:26:03 PM »

A Book of Shadows swap would be a good idea. I missed the last one too. It could take the place of the next seasonal swap - BOS instead of Litha.

And where IS Saturn, anyway? I miss her vibe (Thanks, HG for that term - it hits it exactly!) on the WWP boards.

By the way, I've been baking hot cross buns from the recipe that Monnie posted in the Ostara swap. (Just finished eating one right now, in fact! Grin) The first batch didn't turn out - I messed up the yeast somehow - but we've had several good batches since then. They take surprisingly long to make, but so worth it. Thanks for the recipe, Monnie!

Wulf

Awesome Wulf!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Witchhippie
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2012 07:39:05 PM »

A BOS swap would be great. I didn't get into the last round either; I was a newbie and was still in my first swap. I wouldn't mind BOS instead of Litha or both at the same time. I guess it is up to whoever wants to organize.  Grin

My son is very involved in the agriculture part of 4-H and tonight was the big poultry show held once a year. He has been showing rabbits for 6 years, swine for 3, steer for 2, but this is his first year showing poultry.He decided to show late in the year. However, all his hard work paid off, he came in third place against kids that has been doing it for several year. I am very excited and impressed with with.  Cheesy

Tomorrow night is the rabbit show, fingers crossed!! Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2012 02:39:47 AM »

That's a great result for him. Fingers crossed for his rabbits, Whitchhippie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Radmom
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2012 06:10:23 AM »

The BOS Swap must have taken place while I was recovering from surgery a while back, I missed it as well. As for this swap, still moving along . I have a few more things to plot over, and see which direction I wish to take. Thinking left at Albuquerque:P
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2012 08:27:42 AM »

Wulf - some how; in my general perusing of craftster people, I missed the fact that you have a Yurt. That is awesome! The company that I work for has a resort in Virginia that has yurts and I have been trying to plan a vacation so we can stay in one. I LOVE it! sorry. Cheesy yurts are awesome Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
To Be a Friend Is Fatal
Dear Musical Theater by Annie Choi
Love Him or Leave Him, but Don’t Get Stuck With the Tab
Wil Haygood Talks About The Butler
U.S. Military Experiment Goes Tragically Wrong
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...