A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,117
Currently Running With Scissors:
512 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Round 35 Beltane Bonanza (SU 3-25-12 to 4-1-12, SO 4-21-12)  (Read 13815 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2012 07:38:33 PM »

I sent in my info this morning. I'm just waiting to be approved. Roll Eyes

Exciting!!! Off to stalk thesillyseemstress, her picture has got me curious.  Wink

I know, bad organizer! Lol!  Kiss

Wow, I worked an unintentional 12 hour day and going to my other job in 20 minutes. But I can get on Craftster there so it rocks.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
Melissaurus
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2012 09:54:45 PM »

I just found all you lovely wwp swappers, and I have to say, I'm in love. My name's Melissa.

I'm really new to the broom club, but I am in love with it, and feel it really resonates with me - and finding a bunch of you who CRAFT?! Glee!

But as a poor ex-student, at the moment, I don't know if I can send a package. I'm going to stalk the board - and perhaps do a swap with myself - crafting my own altar and some Beltane goodies, and maybe join you all for the next one.

Would it be alright if I stuck around and made friends with you all, though?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

monnie31
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2012 03:52:11 AM »

I just found all you lovely wwp swappers, and I have to say, I'm in love. My name's Melissa.

I'm really new to the broom club, but I am in love with it, and feel it really resonates with me - and finding a bunch of you who CRAFT?! Glee!

But as a poor ex-student, at the moment, I don't know if I can send a package. I'm going to stalk the board - and perhaps do a swap with myself - crafting my own altar and some Beltane goodies, and maybe join you all for the next one.

Welcome, pull up a chair....join when you can! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Radmom
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2012 06:43:25 AM »

Melissa, doing swaps are a great way to build a great altar. You still have time to join.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Witchhippie
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2012 07:26:11 AM »

Glad you found us Melissa, The WWP group here is awesome!!! I just love everyone even though we haven't met face to face.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2012 06:57:34 PM »

Welcome aboard sweetie!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
Quasior
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2012 07:36:33 PM »

Forget the comment in the Ostara swap - I see that I am already on the list YAY!

I am excited about this one... as usual lol

I have had a few swap partners in WWP but now I am not sure if I added them all in...

and a warm merry meet to you Melissa
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mandykaye
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2012 08:28:25 PM »

We definately need a "like" button lol! Spring has me giddy this year for some reason and super excited to swap in the WWP again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melissaurus
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2012 10:01:43 PM »

Merry meet, everyone.

Smiley

Alright - I broke down and signed up. Let the pre-swap excitement and anxiety begin.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Witchhippie
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2012 08:40:13 AM »

Does anyone know what is going on with the cats? LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Best Makeup for a Bold Fall Look
Trendy Fall Makeup Tutorial
Fall 2013 Makeup Tips and Trends
How to Make a Mind-Blowing Skeleton Face with Just 3 Products
Vodka Skin Toner
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...