A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,967
Currently Running With Scissors:
686 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Round 35 Beltane Bonanza (SU 3-25-12 to 4-1-12, SO 4-21-12)  (Read 13492 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

monnie31
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2012 03:39:29 AM »

Im almost done crafting ... Im sooo excited  I Hope Monnie likes what I made.  Im so happy I found such a awesome group . Iv been on craftster for year or so and just found you guys .. looking forward to many more swaps Smiley

I have one more thing to craft and I will take pics and pkg up Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2012 06:37:52 AM »

I am still crafting away. The main idea that I had is taking longer than I thought. It is starting to look like something though, and I am a bit excited.

I hope this year gets better for everyone. Between illnesses, surgeries, theft, and outside influence it doesn't seem to be off to a great start. Sooo, happy, healthy, better year to come wishes for eveyone in our awesome little corner of craftster. (even the ones who have been missing for a bit Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
whileitsraining
« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2012 03:49:27 PM »

I have plans of what I want to make, need to hit up the thrift store first to see if they have what I need to repurpose Smiley I also need to find my altar decor from last year as I got a spectacular mini May Pole that I want to put back out. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ani

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
monnie31
« Reply #83 on: April 12, 2012 05:54:33 PM »

I SENT!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2012 07:51:48 PM »

Yay Monnie! I don't know how you do so much so fast!

Sorry to hear about the bike, Impchild. Do you do any sort of divination (tarot, runes, etc.)? It might be useful to do a reading to ask why you've been the victim of theft so many times recently.

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mandykaye
« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2012 05:25:47 AM »

I think I will be ready to send mid-week.

Impchild, it may help to plant (inside or out) some protective plants and herbs! Or look for some protective crystals. I always have some sort of cactus or aloe plants...I seem to have had good luck from theft. I had my vehicle broken into once but nothing of value was taken surprisingly...now if I could get my finances to work in better favor lol! I haven't really worked out any "good luck" yet for that..one thing at a time lol!~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Radmom
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2012 06:59:36 AM »

I could have sent a few days ago too, but at last minute, I decided to try something else. Hoping it comes out, the pattern seems to be going fast enough. LOL  I'm also cleaning my huge dungeon that houses MANY things, such as it is my bedroom, art room, and washroom all in the same dungeon dwelling status. LOL Okay, send positive energies and grant me much luck in my endeavors to achieve order in this chaos. LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: April 14, 2012 11:58:32 AM »

I'm so sorry you've been plagued by theft, impchild. Do you think there will be much chance of the police recovering them? Sad

Thanks for the well wishes. I'm back almost to normal (just dry and a bit itchy now) and enjoying the gift of perfect sight for the first time in just over 30 years! Especially as it's been a quite poor -8.5 for a really long time. It's really very weird!

In the meantime I've had lots of chance to develop my ideas for my partner and the idea for my main thing has taken a bit of a wander down a different lane than I was first intending. I think it's all the better for it too, and it's coming along nicely now.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012 12:12:58 PM by Phizzychick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #88 on: April 14, 2012 02:24:46 PM »

I just did the last thing I wanted to make, so it looks like I'll send on Monday. This swap went so well in terms of knowing what to make Smiley

Phizzy, I'm glad to hear you're doing okay. I can't wait to have enough money to take that procedure as well! -8.5 is indeed very poor! I'm "only" at -6.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
Melissaurus
« Reply #89 on: April 15, 2012 07:44:44 AM »

I think I'll be ready to send by the middle of the week - I have a few things I need to finish, but all in all I'm almost done too! My partner has been so fun to craft for!!

Smiley So happy to hear you're well Phizzy.

And that's very unfortunate about the theft, Impchild - I agree with the idea of planting protective plants or trying to shift the energies around your place - it can really help.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Young Artists Brighten Up New Orleans
NY Artist Martin Abrahams "Breaks on Through" With His Provacative Art Show
WIND SQUID #3 - Space Battle!
WIND SQUID #4 - Massive Explosion
WIND SQUID #5 - Space Pirates!
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...