A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,711
Currently Running With Scissors:
418 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: International Snack Swap 5 Gallery  (Read 12998 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CuriousCoffee
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2012 04:34:33 PM »

Oh, everything looks so tasty!  And the crafts look sweet!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Naantje
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2012 03:33:11 AM »

I get homesick looking at the package Sylwa got from Lilibet! Hard to believe how spoiled I was in Belgium... I'll need to book a trip back soon, and buy a stash to take back to the Netherlands.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 in '14

Calling all talented witches and wizards to join us in the Winter Semester of the Harry Potter Craftalong.
ebygomm
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2012 12:02:04 PM »

It's 8pm over here and my neighbour just knocked on the door with a package with my name on it  Grin

Will update with pictures shortly

Anticipation!!

My haul!!

So much peanut buttery goodness I don't know where to start. Ritz bits which I haven't had since my last trip to the states in 2007 (and the boyfriend has just spied) some lovely oven gloves, powdered drinks sachets, mango with chilli which I'm really intrigued about and still more candy and chips

« Last Edit: April 10, 2012 12:23:13 PM by ebygomm » THIS ROCKS   Logged

BirdBones
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2012 12:32:45 PM »

Great haul, ebygomm! That looks like a great supply for an evening with a sugar-rush and consequent bouncing-around Grin. I 'd love to see action pictures Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lilibet

Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2012 12:46:06 PM »

A real quick message from Germany, where I am currently using the internet from friends. Ich muss schnell sein!
Sylwa, I am so happy you liked everything. I had so much fun shopping and I an amazed to see how quick it got to you. More Kinder eggs? Personal swap? Just PM me Wink

Oh, and for those who love the gnome, check Cross Stitcher Magazine, I think it was the March issue.

Back to socializing now, and I`ll be back soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
Sylwa

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2012 01:16:38 PM »

A real quick message from Germany, where I am currently using the internet from friends. Ich muss schnell sein!
Sylwa, I am so happy you liked everything. I had so much fun shopping and I an amazed to see how quick it got to you. More Kinder eggs? Personal swap? Just PM me Wink

Oh, and for those who love the gnome, check Cross Stitcher Magazine, I think it was the March issue.

Back to socializing now, and I`ll be back soon!

everything was just awesome! When do you get back home from your travels? My package didnt have a delivery confirmation on it so I dont know where it is right now, hoping it will get to you safely. The postal worker said that they can track it with the number on the customs paper I filled out so at least there is that
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazyda79

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2012 10:52:46 PM »

YAY ebygomm!  So happy it made it to you!  Hope you enjoy all the peanut buttery goodness!!  I had so much fun finding all of that stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
119/50 swaps
93/50 friends/family
212/50 total
fabricfriend
« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2012 04:48:22 AM »

sweet little gnome and wonderful looking treats! hoping my package gets to my partner soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LiritKiraly
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2012 08:05:33 AM »

The manshape woke me up a couple hours ago with my packages Cheesy Was so excited, I didnt even get out of bed before taking a look!

I'm hoping there'll be more of these swaps, I really think I'd do the same and send smaller, multiple packages Cheesy

Taking a peek:

The extreme goodness that was packed into those boxes! So many cool things! I dont know whats the most exciting!

Trail mixes, Dunkaroos, Tootsie roll lolly, Mamba Chewies, Pop Rocks, Mulled Spices, Gummi Bears, Warheads Cubes (OMG How scrummy?!), Fruit Snacks, Filled Eggs (peanut butter, vanilla cream and caramel), Drink mixes (cant wait to try these, have a pack with 6 flavours! Have seen like a barrel with the powder in ready for mixing in the international shop and could never justify spending so much on one in case we didnt like it), Cherry Mash (have never seen anything like this, and it intrigues me muchly, especially given the recipe ideas on the back of the pack) and fruit snacks Smiley

And the crafted love:

Aren't these great? A needle book AND pincushins... I love them! The pin cushions will be put to use in the very near future, I've been needing one (and grumbling about not having one EVERYTIME I sew anything) but never actually getting about to making one myself..

Thank You sooooo much FabricFriend, such a lot of sunshine packed into boxes! It couldn't have arrived at a better time and cheered me up no end (having major home improvement issues right now) 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♪♫♪ We never are what we intend or invent ♫♪
fabricfriend
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2012 03:27:07 PM »

glad it got to you okay. i tried to include a couple of regional items. the cherry mash are made in a little town north of me and were my dads favorite.
the eggs are made in kansas city.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Different Celebrity, Same Dress: Kirsten Dunst Vs. Tory Burch
Stars Sporting the Edgy Fashion Style
Hang Loose and Chic in These 3 Beach-Inspired Looks
Anne Hathaway Debuts a White-Hot Gown at The Dark Knight Rises Premiere
2012 MTV Movie Awards Fashion Fails
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...