A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 306,353
Currently Running With Scissors:
382 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Whedonverse Swap round 8 gallery  (Read 13667 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kochopia

Sir Rexford Buttonworth III

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2012 03:54:16 PM »

I received from theboywonder awhile ago...and after what seems like an eternity, I finally got my camera back from work (which was being used in a project)....and of course...I get my camera back...with a dead battery!

I was tired of waiting and waiting and waiting, so I took dark dreary pictures with my phone. I tried to brighten them up a bit on the computer, but they're not as good as I'd like.

SO HERE IS MY AWESOME PACKAGE (well, half of it and I'll explain why) FROM THEBOYWONDER!!!

I also received another Jayne shirt and another bracelet but my boyfriend took them home with him before I could take pictures :[

This is MY Jayne shirt, (which I have already worn) theboywonder was awesome and made a matching one for my boyfriend with a slightly different color blue which I think is a great idea (but of course my blue is much better Cheesy! )

He also made a Blue Sun shirt (That came out amazing by the way). He says its too big, and I say nothing Blue Sun is ever too big.

Here's my awesome necklace that I put on immediately and wore for the rest of the day. I changed the chain to a bigger ball chain after I was warned that the original liked to come undone. I am sometimes near bottling machinery at work, but still wanted to wear my necklace, so I changed the chain.

My boyfriend also receieved a similar bracelet so we can match!

So, three shirts, two bracelets, and a necklace later...I'm a happy girl.

Thank you again theboywonder (sorry the pictures are dark :/)!! Everything is perfect!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
queenofmarigold
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2012 06:21:46 PM »

Those all look so great! I love the Captain Hammer necklace.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
whenindoubtsew

I do love knitting patterns - Albus Dumbledore

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2012 11:15:34 PM »

Phenomenal stencilling skills theboywonder and I also love the Captain Hammer necklace (covet more like!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

queenofmarigold
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2012 02:39:24 AM »

I received from whenindoubtsew today (and totally opened  it at work)! I will get some pictures as soon as I can, probably tomorrow afternoon assuming I get home before dark. Such awesome stuff Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fancybutch
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2012 05:49:02 AM »

Great stenciled shirts! Love the colours, and well done.
Plus the hammer necklace is just perfect.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I reserve my right to be complex." Leslie Feinberg
calixita

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2012 04:05:14 PM »

I received my wonderful package from thehappycrochetchic!  The box was chock full of goodies!!  She totally indulged my love of Firefly!
First from Kaylee

Inside the pretty strawberry container were more strawberries (the one on the left is a shopping bag!), a cute seashell necklace, pretty fabric and a "shiny" magnet (my favorite one!).  And a lovely potholder and a fabulous "I love my captain" mug!!

Jayne and Vera - a match made in heaven  Wink,  a great card and more magnets and a wonderful notebook from Simon!
  Inside it reads "Dear Diary, today I was pompous and my sister was crazy."  The cross charm is from Book, of course.
Inara sent along some beautiful Asian-themed fabric, a pretty barrette and a charming keychain. 
My absolute favorites are my very own needlepoint Mal (he's still trying to pretend that he's a mean old man!) and a shadowbox from Wash!

And I also got my own Mr. Pointy stake to slay some vampires with (along with more pretty fabric!!)  And an Angel comic book!  (didn't get a photo of that)

Sorry for all the pictures but I think I got a bit spoiled!!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan

« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2012 05:51:26 PM »

Great packages!

I received my awesome package today from JennaDickes.

She sent not one but two embroidery hoops done in french knots.  Shocked A Jayne hat and Spike both of which are already on my art/hoopla wall.

Next she sent a really cool Dr. Horrible drawing on a wood plaque with a favorite quote.

And an amazing Giles quote drawing. It has some neat details like the Sycthe, crossbow, stake, amulet and a piece of Lethe's Bramble from Tabula Rasa.

Next is a Spike keychain and a bookmark with my favorite Buffy characters: Buffy, Spike, Angel, Giles and Oz. Such cute drawings, which she also put on the last thing.

A Buffy themed bag which is absolutely perfect for me! The Buffy 'B' logo and Buffy, Spike and Angel artwork on the outside. On the inside she painted fangs and one of my favorite quotes.  She also included a mini slayer kit in the pen holders which has some stakes, cross, and a yellow crayon for Xander's speech to Willow in the Dark Willow episode Grave.

Everything is awesome and I absolutely love it all! Thanks JennaDickes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

titaniumhip
Titaniumhip Sews

« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2012 09:20:16 PM »

My turn!

I received a LOVELY package from Moriwen today!  We seem to be on the same Spikey wavelength....heheheh
(though she hasn't received yet)

Anyways...on with the show

First up...it all came in a box/book that looked like a Watcher's diary..

We then open it up and voila!! pressies!!

A Spike (for spike)

Some potions...you know...just in case..

A bracelet with all things British...because...I love All things British...

and finally a little notebook which I love sooooo much!

Thank you SOOOO much!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Moriwen
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2012 09:25:21 PM »

I am so glad you like everything! That William Pratt journal gave me a rather hard time when I was writing out 'From Cecily' and sewing on the silk ribbon while I was getting my chemo! It took forever but chock full of love! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Superhero Swap -Feedback time. ^.^

I do personal swaps!

Unseelie Sidhe with a penchant for rainbows and sparkles.

I <3<3 The Doctor
queenofmarigold
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2012 10:49:51 PM »

Ok - pictures! Everything whenindoubtsew made me is so great - let me show you Cheesy

After finding out about my "dedicated source box" (ie, Kindle!), she made me this nifty case/stand in just the kind of fabric Wash would approve of. On the other side there are also a bunch of quotes from Wash - he gets all the best lines! There's also a few extra things - some stickers and a cute USB dude.

This framed Dr Horrible pic is perfect for drawing all over - with the provided whiteboard markers! It's such a cute idea, I love it.

Amazing etched glasses, four of Dr Horrible and four of Captain Hammer. They look so great! I'm glad they held up in the post - thank god for bubble wrap!

My personal favourite - a Kaylee and Inara-esque hand bag with a cute floral print. I was so impressed by this that I wasn't sure it was hand made until I read whenindoubtsew's letter! It's so sturdy, and fits everything - I have already migrated my stuff into it from my old, no-longer-exciting handbag.

As you can see, there's a bunch of handy compartments. So well made, I'm impressed every time I look at it Cheesy

And, as an extra -

It's Steam Pug! I had a picture of this guy on my Pinterest, but he looks so much more excellent as a hoop. I love it.

So as you can see, I was COMPLETELY spoiled! Everything is so shiny Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Feta-Stuffed BLT Burger Recipe
How to Make an Ancho-Jalapeno Chile Sauce with Chicken Thighs
‘Taste of Home’ Magazine’s Barbecued Burgers Recipe
Cristina Ferrare’s Peach Tea-Brined Chicken with Bourbon-Peach BBQ Sauce
How to Make Cajun Shrimp Scampi
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...