A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,163
Currently Running With Scissors:
425 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Need help with Boba Fett's belt dont understand pattern  (Read 1116 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

akira_minou
« on: March 24, 2012 01:25:09 AM »

HI!!
a friend bought a Boba Fett pattern so i can corchet it for him, the problem is that im in the part of the belt and i dont understand what kind of stitch is because the instructions are really confusing to me...im a beginner and im about to give up PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Anne11
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012 06:10:14 AM »

Hi, i don't know what stitch you are trying to do.i don't have a pattern for Boba Fett .Maybe if you posted the name for the stitch or the instrutions on the row that you are having problems with than i could help. i'm been crocheting for over 12 years and sometimes it's just the way it's written that is confusing.   Smiley  don't give up,i'm sure someone can help.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
akira_minou
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012 01:50:03 PM »

The problem is that i cant see the instructions well because he didnt give me the original printed pattern only a copy but its not clear at all, he's not in city will back in 2 weeks and i need to finish the doll for that time Sad...thanks anyways !!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
akira_minou
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012 02:00:57 PM »

this is why i have so far everytime im in the belly area near the belt i get stuck and do it again from the neck i dont get its says sc, sc, then i dont know dec or dc Sad

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w71/akira_minou/My%20Projects/IMG00806-20120308-1149.jpg
THIS ROCKS   Logged
akira_minou
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012 06:10:56 PM »

Hi Cheesy

finally found after many hours trying that its a simple Bobble stitch (2 dc) i apologize for looking silly
but i got nervous since i need to hurry cause i have other amigurumis to make, thanks have a nice weekend!!!

Dont forget to take a look at my pics i would like to know ur opinion!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Anne11
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012 05:25:02 AM »

Hi, i'm glad you've figured it out. i checked out the pic and it looks great. Good luck and i hope you finished in time.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
akira_minou
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2012 08:22:42 PM »

Hi!!! thanks for ur words its almost done just the cape and i finish here take a look Smiley
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w71/akira_minou/My%20Projects/IMG00936-20120327-2058.jpg
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Shrimp and Grits Recipe
Discover Artisan Kettle-Cooked Popcorn
Lemon Blueberry Pancake Recipe
How to Make Sassy Tailgate Sandwiches
Brown Butter Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...