A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 302,806
Currently Running With Scissors:
556 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Three Tiny Movie Things - GALLERY!  (Read 5123 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pjr107
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2012 07:25:34 AM »

OK, so you have to stand on your head to see some of them.  And here I though me and photo hosting were getting along.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Elameno
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2012 03:42:06 PM »

I got my goodies from Ryn!

For Lady and the Tramp, a fun paper cutout picture:

For Sleeping Beauty, and stamped notepad:

And for Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue, my very own little Tinker Bell!

Thanks Ryn! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
banana731

procraftinator extrodinaire

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2012 08:24:29 PM »

Those shadow boxes are very cool! And I love the nose ornament from Roxanne  Grin That hoop is nice as well.

I think the Lady and the tramp cut out is neat too! Nice job all  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm almost always typing with one hand...
karwash
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2012 03:50:23 PM »

I am excited to show off my fancy movie package! So here it is, courtesy of banana731

A mug for Waiting for Guffman, The Blob pincushion from Heavyweights, and a seashell headband inspired by Wet, Hot, American Summer

That's not all! Some organic lollipops with fun little accessories to use while eating them and a cute pin of the adorable party favors in Bridesmaids. I want to go to a party that gives me a puppy party favor!  Smiley

Thanks so much banana731!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As children, we all live in a world of imagination, of fantasy, and for some of us that world of make-believe continues into adulthood.
- Jim Henson
hippieguts123
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2012 06:07:32 PM »

Hi guys!!

I was so thrilled to find my package at my doorstep today, and THANK YOU solitarycricket!!! super cool stuff.......

also, I must apologize deeply for the super poor image quality..I've been searching high and low for my camera charger, but until I'm reunited web cam will have to do...

Three great Parking Lot Movie bookmarks, reading from top to bottom, "I did not overcharge people to get more money. I overcharged people because they were dicks and deserved it. Vengeance is mine," "In the parking lot we were dynamos. Whirlwinds. We were rulers. WE had complete autonomy. We had it in a world that had nothing to offer us," and, "Usually the customer's always right. At the parking lot the customer's only sometimes right and even then it's still a judgement call."

Whew!!! GREAT quotes, long post:)

here we have an awesome rendition of Sinatra and Brando from Guys and Dolls...very impressive!!!

and lastly, the one that nearly brought me to tears,

Beautiful. and so much more so in person. I wish all of you could see it!! It reads, "Let us hope that we are all preceded in this world...by a love story". THANK YOU!! I will treasure these great gifts always!!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zoomba rhumba
pjr107
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2012 06:40:19 AM »

this is an awesome gallery!  Love the boxes and the pop-holders. That purse, wow and rubber stamps?  Such a great idea! Love that tinkerbell (can see her hanging among some wind chimes to really set the fairy mood)  Those bookmarks are great too and that pic is stunning!
WOW!

-pj
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sharktopus

You don't need a permit for a glue gun.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2012 12:39:37 PM »

I got my package today! I am so excited! It was full of amazing things.  I'll post pictures tonight.  Sadly, I will be taking them with my tablet or my laptop because my camera charger died a sad, explainable death.  Or I'll try to borrow a camera. But if you have any shots of them, pjr107, please post! I'd hate not to do your awesomness justice.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
pjr107
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2012 04:09:56 PM »

have some...will post what I have shortly. Can't cut and paste easily on a tablet.

pj
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pjr107
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2012 04:42:41 PM »

Ok, not in any particular order (except how they got uploaded):

From Back to the Future
Marty McFly in his radiation suit, ready to convince his dad to take his mom to the dance:

From Sweeny Todd
A powder wig on form and shaving blade from the barber shop, and Mrs. Smith's pie (we don't want to know whats in it):

From Alice in Wonderland
Painted red roses (not really painted, but sparkely):

From A Knight's Tale
As seen in the movie, Paul Bettany was very naked after he lost his clothes in a game of chance (shown from the back so as not to offend too much):

There ya go.... Pictures!
-P
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sharktopus

You don't need a permit for a glue gun.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2012 04:59:14 PM »

Oh, lets not forget the awesome mini peach pie you sent (Peach, not preist!)   It's already gone. Pie never stays in my house long, unless it's paying rent. And it wasn't. Oh, and the delicious rasberry licorice.  My kid demolished it before I noticed she'd opened the box.  Your son's note gave me a little kick too AND you sent a coloring book, so you officially rock my socks off.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - How to Handle Color Management
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - How to Personalize Lightroom
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - How to Set New Catalog
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - How to Setup Preferences
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - How to Create and Place a Catalog
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...