A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,087
Currently Running With Scissors:
464 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pen Pal Swap Round 4 (sign up 3/16/12 - 3/30/12; final send 5/31)  (Read 21410 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

juliel85
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2012 09:00:24 AM »

Sorry, I didn't even notice the point values weren't there! A large item is 3 points, medium is 2, small is 1. The point system is just a way of setting up expectations for the swap and making sure no one gets a craft that is wildly out of proportion with their partner's. Since the letter counts as 1 or 2 of your points (depending on how long it is/how much work you put into it), you need to craft a medium or small item in addition. You are more than welcome to send more than that, but make sure you clear it with your partner first! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sdelnegro514
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2012 09:32:31 AM »

I'm really interested in this!  I've just got to wait a couple of days until our move is settled
and situated before I can decide whether I can do this...keeping my fingers crossed.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ewulotta
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2012 02:04:46 PM »

Just sent in my questionnaire :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'll swap for postcards, badges, maps or brochures from everywhere in the US! I'm an English teacher and always happy about authentic material for my classroom.

http://www.wists.com/Ewulotta
http://pinterest.com/Ewulotta/
ZombriNation
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2012 02:26:52 PM »

This seems like such a cool swap!! I might have to join it.. ahh.. time to do some thinking.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Your past is just a story. And once you realize this it has no power over you.
AmazingAlex
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2012 04:58:59 PM »

Hey! Seems like I remember hosting this swap a while ago. Smiley I'm glad to see it's going on and I think I'll be sending my name in as a participant rather than the organizer- that was some work let me tell you! I'm quite looking forward to this. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to do a personal swap for postcards! I would love having postcards from all over the world, including each US state! Cheesy
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2012 06:31:53 PM »

I just sent my questionnaire in!  Yea!  A lot of people in this swap that I haven't been in swaps with before and that's good, I'll get to meet new people.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tarteaucitron

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2012 12:57:37 AM »

Sent in my questionnaire  Cheesy eep i'm so excited about this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

juliel85
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2012 11:01:55 AM »

I'm so happy we have some interest in this swap! It was really fun last time, and I've kept in touch with my pen pal. If you've sent in your questionnaire and have been approved, your name should be listed on the first page and your profile should be updated. Let me know if something doesn't look right!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
juliel85
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2012 11:10:44 AM »

Hey! Seems like I remember hosting this swap a while ago. Smiley I'm glad to see it's going on and I think I'll be sending my name in as a participant rather than the organizer- that was some work let me tell you! I'm quite looking forward to this. Smiley

Haha yes, I'm sure much of the format looks familiar, too! Smiley I think it worked so well last time because we had a lot of time to write thoughtful letters, and we exchanged letters BEFORE making the craft. Hopefully it will work just as nicely this time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ewulotta

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2012 11:24:31 AM »

I'm really looking forward to this swap - haven't had much time to swap or even craft recently because school kept me busy. But this swap seems to be so perfect to come back to crafting. Can't wait to get started Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'll swap for postcards, badges, maps or brochures from everywhere in the US! I'm an English teacher and always happy about authentic material for my classroom.

http://www.wists.com/Ewulotta
http://pinterest.com/Ewulotta/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Choose the Right Blow Drying Brush
How to Find a Parting
How to Choose the Right Styling Products
How to Use Curlers
How to Get Loose Curls
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...