OTT Criminal MInds Swap
Swap name: OTT Criminal Minds Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Monnie31
Sign-up date range: 03/14/2012 – 04/14/2012
Date to send item by: 5/15/2012
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No, but if we get more than 24, we will need a co-organizer. Volunteers are welcome.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country? n/a
Additional Age requirement? n/a
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US/Canada, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If overseas, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES (providing a tracking number is sufficient)
Details of swap:
This is a swap for/about Criminal Minds. There is definitely room to mix/match here! Swap about your fave characters, episodes and quotes - or your crime/unsub or all of the above.
Hello and welcome to the OTT Criminal Minds swap!! You will be required to make 1 item at least 5x5x5. If you would like to craft extras, please discuss this with your partner first. I would like this to be a flake free swap, so please everyone, post at least 1x per week in the board so we know no one has been consumed by the unsubs! If you are having personal issues and will be unable to finish the swap or this will delay sending, please contact the organizer ASAP. We can figure something out.
Helpful Size Key:
Large= 3 points
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
Sign-ups will be from April 1 to April 15, send outs will be May 15th, so that we have a nice long crafting period because I know some are students cramming for finals
On to the questions!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: OTT Criminal Minds swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old (yes/no)
Who are your favorite Criminal Minds characters?
What is your favorite episode?
Any Favorite Parings?
Least Favorite Colors?
What kinds of crafts do you do?
What kind of crafts would you be interested in receiving?
Is there anything you would rather not receive?
Do you have any allergies that your partner should know about?
Do you have any known allergens that might end up in your crafting?
Anything else you want the organizer or your partner to know?
1. Monnie31 - Canada
2. Flower - USA
3. stitchzBstitchz - USA
4. cassiem - USA
5. dhfreak - USA
6. johnson.mom2two - USA
7. nmcakemom07 - USA
8. crazyda79 - USA
9. whenindoubtsew - AustraliaSENTRECEIVEDSENT AND RECEIVEDCONTACT ASAP
Round Robin ->Flower