A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,723
Currently Running With Scissors:
722 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 71
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 15 Gallery - Spring Festivities and Summer Blast  (Read 72959 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

camelama
« Reply #660 on: October 09, 2012 05:32:35 PM »

Hey all!

Now that Megancrafts has Bertrum home safe and sound, I thought I'd post the link to all the Bertrum photos!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/camelama/sets/72157631493805734/

Whew! Looking back is fun, realizing all the times he came and had fun with my friends!  And I've realized there are even more photos to be uploaded, a few missing here and there. Goodness!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
Lunamione
Spirit of the West

Y'know where steel wool comes from? Robot sheep!

View Profile
« Reply #661 on: October 11, 2012 01:41:53 AM »

I was not at home when the postperson came so they had to leave a sticker. When I saw the sticker I realised I only had half an hour to get to the post office before closing so I rushed off in my pyjamas which I had just changed into but did not have time to change out of  Roll Eyes So I get there on time and Esme-Alice is home! Grin Grin Grin

The picture books and gifts are BEAUTIFUL I plan to photograph every page so as to show friends and family who have been waiting for her to get back, they knew all about Mali and some of them posed with her for pictures so they are eager to see how my friend when on her Belgium adventure.

Lillibet sent a DVD of Taradance (Irish dancing) show and it is my favourite thing! I love the music and the story, nice to see the dancing Cheesy I have already watched it twice. I just love things like this!

I also love the book mark from Averbry of the stones and the hand made calendar "A Year With Esme-Alice" is so thoughtful and beautiful. So many wonderful pictures in the scrapbooks (she made TWO!)

My Mum says "That mouse had her best trip yet, she will be braging for months, we will never hear the end of it! 'Guess where I went but you did not HAHA' "

And I really, really love the socks!

PICTURES COMMING SOON! I have to find the card reader  Shocked
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012 01:45:24 AM by Lunamione » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The stage is waiting. The audience thirsts for adventure. Who am I? I could be anyone. -- Rango

He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot
MeganCrafts

I can't stop swapping! I think I have a problem.

View Profile
« Reply #662 on: October 11, 2012 05:18:56 AM »

Bertrum made it home the other day, but I haven't had a chance to take pictures yet.  Hopefully I can do it tonight.  Camelama spoiled me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/megancrafts

Swaps:
Taking a break. Would consider small personal swaps.
Anofeles
« Reply #663 on: October 11, 2012 08:27:00 AM »

I'm swimming in liquorice!
 Photos tomorrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #664 on: October 11, 2012 09:05:48 AM »

yay, another wave of Little Visitors arriving home!!  Can't wait to see pictures!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.mountainsandclouds.com/stellas-trip-to-oahu.html
MY ADDRESS HAS CHANGED AS OF APRIL 2014.  PLEASE PM ME FOR AN UPDATE IF YOU NEED IT! : )
camelama
« Reply #665 on: October 11, 2012 10:49:35 AM »

My friends had such a great time with Bertrum, they are now contemplating doing local adventures with their own little creatures, not even visiting ones. This swap has really spawned a lot of activity here! Smiley  YAY!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
Lilibet
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #666 on: October 11, 2012 12:47:38 PM »

Oh, Luna, what a relief!! I was so worried that Esme-Alice ended up somewhere else, or even worse!

Can't wait to see your pictures, and hear the unwrapping stories. I loved swapping with you, and I hope you like everything. I totally forgot to make pictures of the scrapbook and the calendar, so stupid.

I hope Mali will arrive soon too. I'm dying to see her again!

Oh, and for those who are curious as to what Taradance is, and what we do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi8frcCjyp4

I'm not in this one, but enjoy it anyway. This was made with Esme-Alice behind the screen Wink.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
Lunamione
Spirit of the West

View Profile
« Reply #667 on: October 13, 2012 10:23:07 AM »

THE WASHING BEAR:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The stage is waiting. The audience thirsts for adventure. Who am I? I could be anyone. -- Rango

He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot
Lunamione
Spirit of the West

View Profile
« Reply #668 on: October 13, 2012 10:32:16 AM »

LOVELY POEM: GIANT STUFFED ANIMALS: TEDDY BEAR HOTEL AND WONDERFUL TOY MONKIES: WITH A FOLK BAND AND IRISH DANCERS there pictures are so funny, I have never heard of the band before but I will have to look them up now Cheesy My mother was so shocked by the beer and kilts, Lillibet was a bad influence on poor dear Alice you see  Tongue AT THE MANOR REBORN! We watched this show so it was exciting to see Alice go there: AVERBRY STONE CIRCLE I just realised I forgot to fotograph the bookmark she sent me from here, it is red and has a picture of the stones in gold print on it. I'm using it right now as I read Les Miserables:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Naantje
« Reply #669 on: October 13, 2012 10:38:24 AM »

My cat looks like a right bandit in that picture! I was so honoured to have met two little visitors!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 in '14

Calling all talented witches and wizards to join us in the Winter Semester of the Harry Potter Craftalong.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 71 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hailee Steinfeld’s Chocolate Chip Sea Salt Caramel Cookies
Ed Sheeran Puts the "Ginger" in Gingerbread Guitar Cookies
How To Make Natural Red Velvet Cake Without Dyes
How to Make Chocolate LEGOs
How To Satisfy King Cake Cravings For A Fraction Of The Calories
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...