A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 304,768
Currently Running With Scissors:
425 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 71
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 15 Gallery - Spring Festivities and Summer Blast  (Read 79657 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Anofeles
« Reply #290 on: May 06, 2012 12:17:05 PM »

I've got pictures for another blog post... We'll see if I write one today or save some more pictures.

Oh, great! I'm looking forward to see some pictures! Smiley We haven't been too active lately and I'm ashamed that Pox have seen more of the other countries than of the Czech republic, but we will start visiting the really interesting places when the holiday starts. I'll try to take Pox to see at least the ruins of local castle until then.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #291 on: May 06, 2012 12:28:53 PM »

What we did yesterday blogpost here: http://ecoli-travels.blogspot.se/
THIS ROCKS   Logged
camelama
« Reply #292 on: May 06, 2012 04:52:58 PM »

Bertrum would like Megancrafts to know that he's doing more than just stuffing his face. But ... we did have an incredible feast last night at www.snappydragon.com!

When the feasting furor died down, I got a picture of the aftermath....

I have leftover potstickers for lunch for us tomorrow. Bertrum liked the pork potstickers best. And the dried stir-fried green beans. And the asparagus in black bean sauce. And the green onion pancake. And the won ton soup. And the hot & sour soup. And the curry chow fun. And "ants climb a tree". And and and everything we had!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
koalascout
« Reply #293 on: May 07, 2012 05:58:38 AM »

hi everyone we are still here the boys tried to go camping with my son this past weekend. sorry no pics to post right now. my internet gets really funny when it rains here. 

the boys are going to do relay for life friday with my son and his boy scout troop. so we will be getting ready for that and will be getting gifts read for mothers day, this week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whatthepuck
« Reply #294 on: May 07, 2012 10:40:38 AM »

The Carlisle video is priceless.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Swaps:
Fall/Character Ninni
Oct ATC

Anyone interested in a [urlhttp://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=436301.0]Secret Santa Swap[/url]
phoenixfiredesigns
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #295 on: May 07, 2012 11:37:17 AM »

The Carlisle video is priceless.
Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
whatthepuck
« Reply #296 on: May 09, 2012 10:51:49 AM »

Emmett went to a car show last weekend.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Swaps:
Fall/Character Ninni
Oct ATC

Anyone interested in a [urlhttp://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=436301.0]Secret Santa Swap[/url]
vixen72
« Reply #297 on: May 09, 2012 11:01:30 AM »

Soon there will be lots going on. Just the boring part right now. Not too much going on. Maybe sneak him with me for my mother's day lunch with my mother in law,sister in law and neice. And I think my 3 month old great nephew is going to be visiting us for a couple days, so I can hopefully get a pic or 2 of Quincy with him.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lilibet
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #298 on: May 09, 2012 11:42:20 AM »

Shall I update? I think so, because I have been too quite, and that won't improve. This month is hectic, because we all have a lot of last minute work for the exams. This year is my first time as a full-time teacher, with the oral exams in June. Stress! But then, oh bliss, Germany and possibly Ireland. Yup, Ireland. Wish I could tell you more, but I'm not allowed yet. Hopefully soon!

Monday was Averbury day. I was an avid watcher of the 'Manor Reborn' show on BBC. Heck, I even bought the DVD in Averbury. Being so close to the house was a blessing, and luckily my friends agreed to visit it. Averbury is amazing. It has a huge stone circle, one that is still ver accessible. Ahum, the main road runs right through it Tongue.
Averbury Manor was a stately house, that the BBC, together with the National Trust (of course) renovated. They turned it into a musuem, but quite a different one. Every room has a different theme (a different era). Everything in the room is either real or an exact replica and can be touched or sat upon. Literally everything. In every room  their is a person who can tell you so much more about everything inside. They even encourage you to look around (even open drawers) and touch. Great fun and if you're ever close, please visit!

Averbury is situated in that part of England where you'll find whire horses, carved into the hills. We had such fun trying to spot them, and I was the first one to see one. I have a bunch of pictures from this one, all taken from the car Tongue.

Yes, my ticket! Esme-Alice got very excited Wink.

In front of the house...

Oh yeah, lounging!

And with some new friends. I checked, but no, no Steiff teddies Tongue.

In the magnificent kitchen. I loved it there. Food to touch and smell, dirty plates and these beautiful plates.

In the study, or, should I say, the boys' room. Complete with snooker table, books, books, books and lots of drinks and smokes. And yes, our guys played a bit of snooker, and I listened to an old gramophone, a copy of the one we have here.

In the most expensive room of the house. See that wallpaper? That is handpainted Chinese wallpaper. The only thing we weren't allowed to touch. It was gorgeous, let me tell you. (close up: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y255/ideliesje/Esme-Alice/Duitsland111.jpg)

In the Tudor dining room, WITH hats.

Goooold!

In a Tudor bed, all alone...

And with company! Yes, we were allowed to lie on the bed, if we would be so kind to take our shoes off. No problem! The gowns were provided as well. Great fun! And comfortable!

In the Queen Ann bedroom, with *ahum* a lot more fluff Tongue.

A small sideroom, something like a dressing room, with, again, handpainted walls. Insane!

Everyone assembled around the embroidery hoop, sat on Queen Ann's daybed.

And yes, you're thinking the correct thing...

P&S (Purl & Stitch, the name of our group of friends) was here!

Last but not least, the garden. That's Ilse, being a fool and having lots of fun with Esme-Alice. That's the beautiful garden house in the back.

Next stop, the stone circle!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
Anofeles
« Reply #299 on: May 09, 2012 12:12:46 PM »

This looks so interesting Lilibet, I have to visit it once too! I need that bookcase (or at least the books) Grin
And I really like the horses.

Today after school me and Pox spent a few hours in lab where I "work" (the "" because I'm paid mainly in experience instead of money, heh) as a parasitologist.
So Pox got to meet Eman, the oldest employee of local univesity:

Then it helped me preparing the samples for microscope.

We use this ooold centrifuge for it. Working with it is actually much more fun then with the modern one (whole desk is vibrating when it's on Grin).

And this is where Pox should be- under the microscope.

We were succesfull and found what we were looking for (roundworms) but now we have terrible headache from staring to the light of microscope for a few hours. I guess we deserve to relax and watch one of the old Disney movies now Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 71 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Build a Layer Cake
Foolproof Lemon Meringue Pie Recipe
Cinnamon-Apple Cake Recipe
Lighter Carrot Cake Parfait Recipe
Irish Buttermilk Scone Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...