A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 304,884
Currently Running With Scissors:
461 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 71
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 15 Gallery - Spring Festivities and Summer Blast  (Read 80079 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Wildfyre
« Reply #650 on: October 03, 2012 01:24:01 PM »

The wonderful package that Aurora arrived home with -

Some of my favorite pages from her scrapbook-

LOVE the earrings!

Thank you so much MountainsAndClouds! I love all of it and it looks like Aurora had a great time!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Flickr - bonniemj

My DeviantArt - alaskanwildfyre
Wildfyre
« Reply #651 on: October 03, 2012 02:06:52 PM »

I posted sign ups for round 16. If your LV hasn't arrived yet I'm sorry :-( This is the only way I could do it and give them all a good chance of arriving before Halloween. Feel free to join with a different LV Smiley

If you have not yet sent out for round 15, or the LV you hosted hasn't arrived home yet because you sent late, I may not approve a request to join Rnd 16. I understand having to send late once in a while, but it's been getting a  little ridiculous with this swap and it isn't fair to everyone who sends on time. The Craftster swap rules say that every package should have been sent by two weeks of the swap end. Please check your calender before you join and make sure you can send your LV home January 31st.

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=415060.0
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012 02:44:36 PM by Wildfyre » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Flickr - bonniemj

camelama
« Reply #652 on: October 04, 2012 02:10:52 PM »

Bertrum's off back home and I thought I'd take a few minutes at work to finally photograph the goodies Lulu brought home ... I'm never at home when there's daylight! Always at work... the other night I even slept here. Sigh. Wink I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, though!

So, on to the goodies!

First, Lulu came back with a wardrobe!!!  She is wearing a fantastic black and white furry viking vest. Grin (I forgot her helmet & braids at home, doh!) Then she also has a neon green vest, and a cute little flowery skirt.

Then Megancrafts made me this fantastic Pittsburgh hoop! I LOVE IT. I think I want to start an entire wall of just skyline hoops!!!

And then a felt badge! Megancrafts and I had each other as partners in a felt badge swap, so this made me SO HAPPY. I luuuuurv ketchup, and felt, so ta dah!

Wooo, more! Some great stickers - 3-D tea stickers and these *adorable* little kitty stickers. I never knew I needed miniature cutesy wutesy kitten stickers in my life, but now that I have them, I KNOW I NEED THEM. And I want to put them on everything. Report to the Dean? KITTEN STICKER! Budget status to the Chair? KITTEN STICKER! Supply request to Drug Services? KITTEN STICKER! I'm serious, I truly want to put them on EVERYTHING.

AND she sent me a local treat that I just *adored* from our felt badge swap - but I have no picture because um, I might have consumed it all within 24 hours of receiving. Oops. It was a bag of these great jelly beans called "Perfect Pectin" - my friends HOWLED at the name but loved the jelly beans and now they keep asking me when my "supplier" in Pittsburgh is going to send me more! HEE!

A few favorite photos from the photobook:

The Lolita Girls photos are some of my favorites, I'm fascinated by that dress-up form. Wink

THANK YOU Megan! Lulu had a FANTASTIC time and I just love everything you sent!  YOU ROCK!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
Wildfyre
« Reply #653 on: October 04, 2012 04:44:54 PM »

Hi guys Smiley I need everyone from BOTH groups (ckchan's included) to let me know if you have sent or received please. If you are in my group and already PM'ed me don't worry about it.

Ckchan is MIA at the moment (I'm sure she's ok, just crazy busy), so I've been asked to go ahead and take care of feedback etc for this round.

Thank you so much Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Flickr - bonniemj

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #654 on: October 05, 2012 07:34:30 AM »

Those kitty stickers are to die for!!

What great pictures, too...love your kitty in the viking helmet!  and, uh, those are some pretty yummy looking dogs!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MeganCrafts

I can't stop swapping! I think I have a problem.

View Profile
« Reply #655 on: October 05, 2012 09:14:57 AM »

Those kitty stickers are to die for!!

What great pictures, too...love your kitty in the viking helmet!  and, uh, those are some pretty yummy looking dogs!

The hot dogs were amazing.  The one on the right was a "Pittsburgh" dog and had coleslaw and perogies on it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/megancrafts

Swaps:
Taking a break. Would consider small personal swaps.
IdlersDesign

« Reply #656 on: October 05, 2012 10:49:37 AM »

Hi guys Smiley I need everyone from BOTH groups (ckchan's included) to let me know if you have sent or received please. If you are in my group and already PM'ed me don't worry about it.

Ckchan is MIA at the moment (I'm sure she's ok, just crazy busy), so I've been asked to go ahead and take care of feedback etc for this round.

Thank you so much Smiley

Just PMd you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #657 on: October 06, 2012 06:28:30 AM »

PMed you too. Ugh... It's ridiculous being this late but Riki should be on her way home soon.

After a bit of arguing at the post office I finally managed to get my package. They wanted both me and my husband to show our ID before they let us have the package. I had asked Anofeles to put both names on there so my hubby should be able to pick it up for me, but they wanted BOTH of us to pick it up instead. Tongue

Pox was a little cross at me for having to sit at the post office so long, but all the goodies were intact...

Look at all the goodies Anofeles sent to me! The scrapbook is great, and I'm going to snap some photos of the pages so you can see. I also need to take pictures of the small wooden discs that are geocache treasures. The green scarf nearly didn't make it to the group shot. It's so nice and soft and I forgot I had tied it around my neck Grin

The guide to the Czechs has some written commentary by Anofeles. Awesome!

Thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Anofeles
« Reply #658 on: October 06, 2012 11:36:23 AM »

Ups, I'm sorry writing the two names turned out to be a problem ^_^'
I'm especially glad the glass survived. It took a lot of courage to send it. You probably noticed the scrapbook is made of a really really old stamp collection album. I wanted to make it old times themed Smiley
Please, don't take the Guide to the Czechs too seriously. When I was reading it to add some commentary it really surprised me, it makes our nation to look extremely ridiculous. We are not so bad and so evil. Those are just jokes, sometimes taken to the extreme.
Maybe you know the biscuits, put them on a cup of hot coffee and eat them when the caramel melts down Smiley
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012 11:57:56 PM by Anofeles » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kjlutz
Tutorial Contributor

I am woman watch me grow!

Wherever you've been, He's been there

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #659 on: October 08, 2012 05:04:19 PM »

those are great packages. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes you get to change the world, and other times the world changes you.

Currently drowning in the sea called PhD.

Interested in swapping for I-Spy Quilt Squares and Scraps.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 71 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
ABC Family and Wet Seal Collaborate on Clothes
Style Sound-Off: Lea Michele, Naya Rivera, and Selena Gomez
Dress Chic and Demure Like Olivia Palmero
10 Ways to Look Slimmer Instantly
How to Wear Sheer This Fall
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...