A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 300,944
Currently Running With Scissors:
485 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 71
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 15 Gallery - Spring Festivities and Summer Blast  (Read 84018 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #620 on: September 18, 2012 07:45:48 AM »

According to tracking I've got a package waiting for me! Wheeee! I hope hubby can pick it up soon, but I'll have to wait until I get home. 11 more days...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
KodaNRoxyDogs
« Reply #621 on: September 20, 2012 08:21:43 PM »

Jay should be home within the next few days. USPS said between Friday and Monday. I miss him already! Im still waiting on his scrapbook to be delivered so I can send it out, but if I dont have it by tomorrow, I think Im just going to order another copy. Cant wait to see all of Monroe's adventures for the summer when he makes it back home!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #622 on: September 22, 2012 12:08:55 PM »

Anuenue arrived back on O`ahu last night!  I just took some pictures, but somehow lost the SD card between my camera and the computer... :/   Hopefully I will find it and update shortly!!

HOORAY!  I found it!!  Wow, I think my brain has taken a vacation this morning since it's the end of the quarter so I've been trying to do report cards, and still have our after-school rehearsals (and a few extras for fall fest), and have been playing a show every night this week!

Anyway, Anuenue got home safely in the midst of everything yesterday, and this morning I had a chance to chill out and sip coffee on the lanai while I opened the box from Wildfyre!

Here she is, showing off all the goodies she brought back (including a super cute new muumuu)!

Ehrmegehrd I completely forgot to send  periodicals back with Aurora...

These are fantastic!

She brought back some lovely Sitka-specific souvenirs!

I especially love the stickers and forget-me-not (Alaska's state flower) seeds!

And here she is with some beautiful hand-dyed yarn!  (Wildfyre's Raven Frog Fibres http://www.facebook.com/pages/Raven-Frog-Fibers/109524732409726)

And a few of my favorite pages from the over-stuffed journal!!

And OMG a shot with the cutest teeny tiny owl!

Oops and I almost didn't find the squashed penny!

(Which reminds me I think I still have one of these in my wallet which I meant to send back with Aurora.... ooops!  Maybe I'll send it when I find it Smiley )

Yay! Thank you, Wildfyre!  It sounds like Anuenue had a great time! 

P.S. when is the next little visitor swap?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012 01:38:44 PM by Mountains and Clouds » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anofeles
« Reply #623 on: September 22, 2012 11:42:08 PM »

Everything looks so great! Makes me want to go to Alaska now...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IdlersDesign

« Reply #624 on: September 23, 2012 12:29:41 AM »

The souvenirs from Alaska look great. I received a package from the other side of the planet; Ihaka came back from New Zealand yesterday!

Everything together! So many nice souevnirs; a shirt, a baseball cap, a button, stickers (that are now on all our furniture, yay for kids), fun socks a bracelet, snacks, cards, ....On the handmade items where cute little notes.

Ihaka and his new monster sleeping bag. The lovely honey soap was claimed immediately by my 3y/o son who's carrying it around everywhere  Wink

Some supercomfy handwarmers, love them!

A Cthulhu amigurumi The picture is a bit blurry (made by my little one) but I think it suits the mysterious creature  Wink

Such a cute elephant. Sam says it's meant to be a pin cushion but it feels a little sadistic sticking pins in it, so I guess he'll get a place on our couch with our other plushies.

And a crochet hook holder and needlebook with my username on it, lovely!

We agreed on sending each other a few friendship bracelets (we were partners in the friendship bracelets swap over a year ago!) and she sent me some pretty ones:

And last but not least, a detail from the awesome scrapbook she sent along. So many beautiful pictures, stories, recipes and Maori words.

Thank you Sam for a wonderful swap! I enjoyed seeing so much of NZ with Ihaka and who knows we'll visit each other some time in real life. We'll stay in touch.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012 12:32:13 AM by IdlersDesign » THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
whatthepuck
« Reply #625 on: September 23, 2012 09:32:59 AM »

I got fantastic package from phoenixfiredesigns. It looks like Carlisle had a blast. I'm going to have to visit Florida someday. Maybe I'll take Carlisle with me.

He went to Disney. The necklace is actually a picture of Carlisle with Mickey and Minnie.

She sent one of her awesome tree of life pendants.

Jar with sand and shell. There was a picture of the shell on the beach in the scrap book. Also a magnet from the aquarium.

Lots of yummy candy. Gummy bears, orange jam, citrus candy, and Mickey lollipops.

Stickers, button, pen, and brochures from Disney

The scrapbook was great. I know Carlisle had a good time.

Ikea

Hall of Presidents (somewhere I'm going to have to visit some day.)

With Mickey and Minnie. Complete with their autograph.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Portia my Little Visitor's facebook

Swaps:
Secret Santa
Little Visitor
Nov ATC 2/0/0
Wildfyre

« Reply #626 on: September 23, 2012 03:08:58 PM »

Yay! I'm so glad Anuenue is home safe! I have pictures of the fantastic package Aurora came home with, I haven't been able to post them because I moved 3 days ago and the internet isn't hooked up yet at my new place. I'm hoping Monday or Tuesday. I'll post them asap, I'm sorry it's taking me a while Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Flickr - bonniemj

My DeviantArt - alaskanwildfyre
kjlutz
Tutorial Contributor

I am woman watch me grow!

Wherever you've been, He's been there

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #627 on: September 23, 2012 04:20:35 PM »

these all look like great packages.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes you get to change the world, and other times the world changes you.

Currently drowning in the sea called PhD.

Interested in swapping for I-Spy Quilt Squares and Scraps.
Foxy Sam
« Reply #628 on: September 24, 2012 12:29:05 AM »

Yay! I am so glad Ihaka arrived safe and that you liked everything, definitely we will keep in touch, have had so much fun chatting with you!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HP Craftalong!
http://pinterest.com/foxysam/
You can check out some of my crochet projects on ravelry if you like:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FoxySam
Am interested in personal swaps...pm me
I now have a blog please feel free to visit and see my creations:
http://samscraftycreations.blogsp
camelama
« Reply #629 on: September 24, 2012 11:39:33 PM »

So Bertrum is lingering with me for a couple more days due to my insane work schedule.  Why did I never listen to friends who said their home remodels went on FOREVER? This remodel job at work is taking FOREVER! (all three of my labs are being remodeled this summer - let me tell you, I am SO sick and tired of moving text books and syringes!)

When I took a break for a brown bag dinner on Sunday at work, there was a bit of sunlight left, so Lulu and Bertrum joined me for a nibble out in the courtyard. They were entranced by these Canada Geese, who came up from the Montlake Cut (canal joining Lake Union and Lake Washington, my building is just up from the water) to eat the grass. Lulu kept daring Bertrum to go pull a tail feather from one of the geese, but Bertrum was wise and did not tease the geese.

Bertrum is ready to come home, and Lulu is helping him pack up - and she's making sure he takes home lots of fun memories!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 71 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Your Own Lip Color
Beauty Test Lab: Typography Nails
Beauty Quickie: How to Master Cat-Eye Liner
Beauty Test Lab: Rubber Varnish
Beauty Quickie: How to Make Your Mani Last
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...