A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,529
Currently Running With Scissors:
324 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 71
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 15 Gallery - Spring Festivities and Summer Blast  (Read 76715 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

koalascout
« Reply #540 on: August 05, 2012 04:52:11 PM »

oh boy had to recover from a 10-hour road trip to collect guinea pigs. so we are resting right now
THIS ROCKS   Logged

vixen72
« Reply #541 on: August 07, 2012 04:34:23 PM »

We're still here..The festivals are happening soon. So Quincy is getting excited. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Foxy Sam
« Reply #542 on: August 08, 2012 12:02:43 AM »

We're still here too and working hard on the scrapbooking... Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HP Craftalong!
http://pinterest.com/foxysam/
You can check out some of my crochet projects on ravelry if you like:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FoxySam
Am interested in personal swaps...pm me
I now have a blog please feel free to visit and see my creations:
http://samscraftycreations.blogsp
Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #543 on: August 09, 2012 11:23:37 AM »

Whew... I've started transfering pictures to my computer so I can print them. I'm at 25 already, and I've got pictures spread on 2 cameras and my iphone so I know I'm not done yet. Heh... But I've got a backup photo book if my first one fills up Wink

I know I haven't posted many pictures in the gallery... But there's plenty of it here: http://ecoli-travels.blogspot.se/ I make most post from my phone so I don't have an easy way to get them here too.

I did something crafty that sadly will not be in Riki's package since it's part of an art exhibition at Liljevalchs now. Above is Riki on the free-for-all embroidered tablecloth. And next to her is my tiny embroidery of Riki and her name Wink Funnnn!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Anofeles
« Reply #544 on: August 12, 2012 09:58:15 AM »

Can you find Pox?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #545 on: August 12, 2012 10:22:42 AM »

oh boy had to recover from a 10-hour road trip to collect guinea pigs. so we are resting right now

Every time I read this I laugh.  I imagine you driving to a guinea pig farm and carefully plucking them from tiny trees in impossibly perfect rows, while the air is filled with their funny little purring sounds Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #546 on: August 12, 2012 12:12:16 PM »

Ha ha! I had to look at the blog to see Pox. My guess was wrong...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lunamione
Spirit of the West

Y'know where steel wool comes from? Robot sheep!

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: August 13, 2012 06:52:12 AM »

Where is Pox hiding? I can't see him  Shocked

HAHA about the guimipig farm with the trees and purring, what an imagination you have  Grin I love your avatar with the winged poodle by the way!

I have over 6,000 photos and 49 HOURS of video to sort through... gonna need a bigger scrapbook I think. I am making DVDs as well with video of us taking Mali places. One clip I just transferred off the camera is so funny (well depending on your perspective I think, it might just be us who laugh!) but we are in the car heading for our holiday interstate, we get stuck in the middle of nowhere because the heavy rains have damaged the road so we are sitting waiting to be allowed to pass. The radio is not working and I forgot my ipod so there is nothing to do and was getting board so I took the camera out and started filming Mum, I said 'Would you like to say hello to Belgium?' (where my swap partner lives) and she grabs the camera off me and says 'No. YOU say hello to Belgium!' and it was horrible because I'm sitting there in my pyjamas and I've not even bothered to brush my hair because we are travelling in the car all day... then the dog got asked if he would like to say hello to everyone in Belgium and because he was getting annoyed at being cooped up in the car he made a really funny frustrated howl and we all just burst out laughing. Good (embarrassing) times  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The stage is waiting. The audience thirsts for adventure. Who am I? I could be anyone. -- Rango

He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot
Lilibet
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #548 on: August 13, 2012 07:40:59 AM »

Hihihi! Sounds like so much fun. It'll be sad to see my LV go, but you get so much in return...

Luna, I must say something about a DVD first. Australia and Belgium are not quite compatible when it comes to DVDs. It is quite possible that I cannot play a DVD from your country and vice versa. I have no idea how we can solve this problem... Any takers? Or am I overthinking it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
Lunamione
Spirit of the West

Y'know where steel wool comes from? Robot sheep!

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: August 13, 2012 08:08:33 AM »

I can send a test one to make sure they are working but we have a R2 Europe dvd player and a R4 Australia player and I tested them on both. I'm sure they a region free but I will send a test one to make sure, when you get it if it does not work I can send on USBs. Or I could just send on USBs in the first place and you can put them on dvd yourself later if you want to... hmm that would save all the trouble of testing yes Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The stage is waiting. The audience thirsts for adventure. Who am I? I could be anyone. -- Rango

He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 71 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DIY Gingham Canvas Sneakers
Trend Takeout: Quilting
Last Minute Halloween Ideas
3 Ways to Rock Turtlenecks
The Sandal Trend You Can Pull Off
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...