A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 298,689
Currently Running With Scissors:
477 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 71
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 15 Gallery - Spring Festivities and Summer Blast  (Read 81984 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pops

this kittens' nose demands kisses...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #530 on: August 02, 2012 01:55:54 AM »

@mountains - that's hilarious! kayak >_<

everyone knows you should ride turtles if you're going that distance...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dewshinesdopp
« Reply #531 on: August 02, 2012 04:09:48 AM »

@mountains - that's hilarious! kayak >_<

everyone knows you should ride turtles if you're going that distance...

Of course!  And certainly, you must travel through THREE states to get there.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kjlutz
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I am woman watch me grow!

Wherever you've been, He's been there

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #532 on: August 02, 2012 06:14:15 AM »

With directions like that I'm surprised google didn't send you through Mordor.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes you get to change the world, and other times the world changes you.

Currently drowning in the sea called PhD.

Interested in swapping for I-Spy Quilt Squares and Scraps.
phoenixfiredesigns

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #533 on: August 02, 2012 09:01:54 AM »

We have several IKEAs close by, but I have a SLR camera, and that's a bit too obvious to walk around with...
I took my little point-and-shoot instead of my DSLR because I thought it would be weird with a big camera. Then, when I get there, I see a woman walking around with a DSLR around her neck!!  Cheesy So I guess it's not that weird after all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #534 on: August 02, 2012 09:41:22 AM »

I'm probably not taking Riki to IKEA... The largest one in the world is just a short drive away, but it's too big to be fun. I swear it's enchanted to keep you in there until you've spent too much money Grin We walked around and around and around before we finally found the way out of that particular loop...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
camelama
« Reply #535 on: August 02, 2012 11:02:39 AM »

Oh that is hilarious, how google directed you! I think you'd hit about 6 IKEAs on your way to the CA one! LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
camelama
« Reply #536 on: August 04, 2012 11:09:23 PM »

So we had a little Craftster meetup today for folks in the Pacific Northwest, and I took Bertrum!

Here he is with the badge that Eiseldora made him - I'll try to get a better photo, but it's a picture of BERTRUM on the badge!

And then this is the gift of crafty supplies from Limeriot!

And here is Bertrum in a big bag of swag from jillybeans!

Bertrum LOVED the googlie eyes from Suereal:

Hee hee.

After only a couple hours I had to bail in the group, the heat got to me, and I have to take care of aging parents. Bertrum had a great time and we are planning more adventures!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
Lunamione
Spirit of the West

Y'know where steel wool comes from? Robot sheep!

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: August 05, 2012 04:47:29 AM »

Here you have to drive such a long way to get to Ikea that people don't say 'we are going to Ikea today' but 'we are going to Sweden today' because you have to drive for such a long time the joke is you feel like you are driving all the way to Sweden  Tongue

About Esme-Alice going to the folk festival that sounds like it was really great! I would like to go to a folk festival one day Cheesy

This week we have had a bad time. My dog got very sick and had to have a big opperation, I was not sure if he would live or die so it has been a distressing time Cry Thankfully he is back home with me as of yesterday and is seeming much better and the vet expects full recovery. He has to go back at the end of the week to have the stitching looked at and then back again the next week for another big operation. Poor boy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The stage is waiting. The audience thirsts for adventure. Who am I? I could be anyone. -- Rango

He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot
whatthepuck
« Reply #538 on: August 05, 2012 05:26:32 AM »

Lunamione, I hope your doggie gets better.

It takes me about an hour and half to get to Ikea. Less than that if they would ever finish the road construction. Not holding my breath.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012 05:27:24 AM by michelleandbean » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Swaps:
Secret Santa
Little Visitor
Nov ATC 1/0/0
Lilibet

Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #539 on: August 05, 2012 01:44:34 PM »

Here you have to drive such a long way to get to Ikea that people don't say 'we are going to Ikea today' but 'we are going to Sweden today' because you have to drive for such a long time the joke is you feel like you are driving all the way to Sweden  Tongue

About Esme-Alice going to the folk festival that sounds like it was really great! I would like to go to a folk festival one day Cheesy

This week we have had a bad time. My dog got very sick and had to have a big opperation, I was not sure if he would live or die so it has been a distressing time Cry Thankfully he is back home with me as of yesterday and is seeming much better and the vet expects full recovery. He has to go back at the end of the week to have the stitching looked at and then back again the next week for another big operation. Poor boy.

Oh, poor thing! A big cuddle for you, and I'll cross my fingers so all goes well. We lost our cat last year, so I know how it feels...

Maybe I can make you happy? We are going to the Efteling this Tuesday. And yes, I'll make lots of pics!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 71 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Perceive Colour
How to Design a Cartoon Boat
How to Illustrate a Cartoon Car
How to Pick Out Drawing Tools
How To Illustrate a Cartoon Palace
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...