A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 304,851
Currently Running With Scissors:
666 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 71
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 15 Gallery - Spring Festivities and Summer Blast  (Read 79971 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lilibet
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #500 on: July 23, 2012 02:22:17 AM »

I'm back from Germany!

While I was there I received some horrible news... I am not to return to the school where I was teaching the last year. They don't need me anymore. While they made me believe that I was going to stay... It hurts so much, and because I'm literally living right next to the school, it just couldn't hurt me more.

On a more happier note, Esme-Alice went to the Steiff museum with me, and she had lots of fun. Pics will be up soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
phoenixfiredesigns

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #501 on: July 23, 2012 07:57:05 AM »

Oh no! So sorry to hear that Lilibet!  Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
ckchan
« Reply #502 on: July 23, 2012 12:04:41 PM »

I'm sorry to hear that Lillibet! 

I love the Ikea pictures.  Those are hilarious!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. "

I'm a roller derby girl! 

Wists: http://www.wists.com/ckchan
My New Blog!!: http://bobango.blogspot.com
Lunamione
Spirit of the West

Y'know where steel wool comes from? Robot sheep!

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: July 23, 2012 09:05:08 PM »

I'm back from Germany!

While I was there I received some horrible news... I am not to return to the school where I was teaching the last year. They don't need me anymore. While they made me believe that I was going to stay... It hurts so much, and because I'm literally living right next to the school, it just couldn't hurt me more.

On a more happier note, Esme-Alice went to the Steiff museum with me, and she had lots of fun. Pics will be up soon!

This is so heartbreaking to hear  Cry I'll have to upload some new pictures to cheer you up. Since last post Mali has been to the outdoor museum where my mother works to cook soup over the open fire, Comic-Con, interstate holiday to Adelaide where she went to restaurants, the zoo (I love zoos, she has been to two now!) my grandmothers house, random tourist attractions along the way and other things I'm sure I am forgetting. We had a GREAT time, it was a really good trip apart from the drive home in the dark where we almost died  Embarrassed It was pitch black at night and we got caught in a storm whilst driving through the middle of nowhere, the roads were being worked on so they were rough and the rain had made the edges collapse and kangaroos were running out onto the roads because they were frightend of the lighting so it was very dangerous. Also all the other cars were going very fast, 110kmph, and we were driving slower because our lights were not good enough to see well in the situation when suddenly a big TRUCK starts driving on the wrong side of the road straight towards us. My gosh it was such a near death experience I was so sure we would die but the driver of the truck swerved away and did not hit us. We were on edge the rest of the way home and were so relived when we finally saw the light of our town clock tower and we both (my mother and I) just looked at each other and agreed we are never driving on bush roads at night again.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The stage is waiting. The audience thirsts for adventure. Who am I? I could be anyone. -- Rango

He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot
Lunamione
Spirit of the West

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: July 23, 2012 10:24:52 PM »

Here is a picture from the way home from the holiday. It was dark and raining but we saw this 'Big Koala' gift shop (which was closed) and had to stop for Mail to get her picture taken with it, it was so funny, mum had to park the car right in front of it to light it with the car's headlights so it could be seen. The thing had giant glowing red eyes and it looked like something out of a horror movie so we nicknamed it 'demon koala;  Tongue Hehe we think this picture is super funny:

And here is from the fishermans market in Adelaide, it is held every Sunday in a big boat shed by the sea. There is a lighthouse out the front and all the trees and telephone polls and even the lighthouse are covered in crochet blankets. Here is one stall photographed from the next level up (it is a two story building) it is one of the stalls selling second hand books:

I purchased five Star Trek books for $3 which is very good value!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The stage is waiting. The audience thirsts for adventure. Who am I? I could be anyone. -- Rango

He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot
kjlutz
Tutorial Contributor

I am woman watch me grow!

Wherever you've been, He's been there

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #505 on: July 24, 2012 07:40:33 AM »

That book seller looks awesome.

It's so funny how similar all Ikeas are... We took Monty to Ikea too, but too different pics, I should try and remember to post some.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes you get to change the world, and other times the world changes you.

Currently drowning in the sea called PhD.

Interested in swapping for I-Spy Quilt Squares and Scraps.
IdlersDesign

« Reply #506 on: July 24, 2012 01:45:56 PM »

Lilibet, sorry to hear about your job. I hope you'll find a nice school soon!

The book shop looks amazing!

I too went to Germany, but only for one day. A few times a year I spend a day with my parents and each time we visit a different city, town or castle in Germany. This time we went to the city of Wesel.
Everywhere in the city center there are statues of donkeys. The German word for donkey is "esel" and there's a children's rhime that says: "what's the name of the mayor of Wesel?...."  ("esel!") So..enough told, here are some pictures:

Oh and a yarn bombed one (my favorite!):

And a bridge on the citadel

« Last Edit: July 24, 2012 01:46:42 PM by IdlersDesign » THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
whatthepuck
« Reply #507 on: July 24, 2012 02:44:44 PM »

I love the yarn bombed one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Swaps:
Fall/Character Ninni
Oct ATC
Secret Santa
4x6 Art

Anyone interested in a [urlhttp://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=436301.0]Secret Santa Swap[/url]
Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #508 on: July 24, 2012 07:53:25 PM »

Wow, Lunamione, that is one scary Koala!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lunamione
Spirit of the West

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: July 25, 2012 01:10:46 PM »

I also love the yarn bombed one! Everything looks better when covered in yarn  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 71 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Hearty Turkey Pot Pie from Leftovers Recipe
Garlic Cheddar Cheese Grits Recipe
Fantastic Tuna Melt Sandwich Recipe
Comfort Food Meatloaf Dinner Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...