A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,080
Currently Running With Scissors:
524 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 71
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 15 Gallery - Spring Festivities and Summer Blast  (Read 64072 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lunamione
Spirit of the West

Y'know where steel wool comes from? Robot sheep!

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: June 06, 2012 04:04:30 AM »

I LOVE the pictures of Alice on the stones so, so much Grin

Lilibet has asked us to re-name Ellie, so far we have narrowed it down to three possible names: Bump after the cartoon elephant that looks similar to her, my mother suggested Toppy and as we are going to the zoo this comming Monday we thought we would see what the elephant they have there is called. If she has a nice name we might name Ellie after her  Smiley

No luck with more pictures  Sad I have been taking them, taking lots of pictures because I take her with me everywhere but they are not wanting to upload anywhere. Not on craftster so I tried facebook but nothing happens even after an hour when it finally says its finnished. I think my connection is timing out or something, I will keep trying. Just want you all (mainly Lilibet) to know that we are still taking her places and making pictures but the internet is being difficult.

EDIT: Yay! We have a picture! Possibly another one soon, it looks like it is going to upload ok... here she is at our Town Hall
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012 04:39:56 AM by Lunamione » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The stage is waiting. The audience thirsts for adventure. Who am I? I could be anyone. -- Rango

He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot
Lilibet
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #391 on: June 06, 2012 04:54:33 AM »

Take your time, girl! I'm loving your pics so far, but we're not in a rush.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
Lunamione
Spirit of the West

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 06, 2012 05:04:47 AM »

Here is the other one:
This is in the main street, accross from the town hall in Sturt Street and this is my favourite take away place. The Soova Bar  Grin they make the best fruit smoothies and hot chips. They also make other things but everyone goes there for the chips, best chips in town besides the ones the train station makes.

And here we are in front of the 'pirate' ship we went on. This is at Geelong Beach which is two hours away from where we live. The ship is the Tall Ship Enterprize and Ellie (for lack of a better name) is in my left hand.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012 05:26:21 AM by Lunamione » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The stage is waiting. The audience thirsts for adventure. Who am I? I could be anyone. -- Rango

He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot
camelama
« Reply #393 on: June 06, 2012 10:25:26 AM »

Due to a looming remodeling project at work, I haven't had any free time to play with Bertrum. So I brought him to work and he's been helping me pack up the three labs I need to have emptied by (gulp) Monday morning!

First, B in the big room - all cupboards empty, YAY!

Next, B helping me pack up in the DRUG ROOM (he tried to bring some stuff home but I made sure it all stayed at work!):

Here's B pretending he's going to get mixed by the mixing machine! Oh no!

And helping me sort and inspect glassware as we pack:

Look! We packed FOOD in a box to store all summer!!!   Grin

B had fun trying out all the different sized mortars and pestles we have...

Whenever he got tired, he'd take a nap on one of the many boxes full of thousands of cottonballs!

And last, he was *fascinated* by these dispensers. All those warning labels you get on your prescription bottles? There are HUNDREDS of them to choose from. B spent a long time reading them all!

I had to leave the room to run paperwork around to/from a few offices, and when I got back, the grad students had been entertaining Bertrum in my absence. I fear things got a bit out of control - this is what I found!!

BERTRUM! Hee hee hee!

So, when this remodel project starts, that means I'm going to actually have free time and weekends again! So B and I will be able to head out and do touristy stuff and get some traveling in.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
Smeddley

« Reply #394 on: June 06, 2012 07:47:55 PM »

I don't know how long we've been gone, it's passed in a whirlwind of sewing.  Charlie has been very nice and kept me company while I was sewing:

And went with me to the picnic to debut my (and my partner's - I made TWO of those things!) new skirt dance!

Here's a pic of the two of us, those skirts represent 60 hours of work, they have  1,234 4" squares, and I sewed 16,042 inches of seams.  They are completely lined (all white) and weight a TON!:

He enjoyed the show, but has also been enjoying the peace and quiet for the last few days!

(That picture of Bertrum with the stickers is ADORABLE!  But I don't envy you the move...)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012 07:49:00 PM by Smeddley » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #395 on: June 06, 2012 09:02:20 PM »

Oh my gosh. Those skirts are BEAUTIFUL!!!  I so wish I could sew!

Also, Bertram looks like he had a blast in the lab!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY ADDRESS HAS CHANGED AS OF APRIL 2014.  PLEASE PM ME FOR AN UPDATE IF YOU NEED IT! : )
camelama
« Reply #396 on: June 06, 2012 10:52:14 PM »

GORGEOUS skirts!!!!

The move: luckily I only have to move everything down two doors, to some labs that aren't being used this summer. The remodel starts Monday, and they HAVE to be finished the week before classes so I can move everything back in! LOL  All summer long, I will be inventorying, testing, documenting, repairing, calibrating etc all our equipment and supplies. I'm really looking forward to it, FINALLY I can get this place organized the way *I* want to!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
Lunamione
Spirit of the West

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: June 07, 2012 02:50:32 AM »

BAHA! The Burtrum pictures are so cute, funny and disturbing all at the same time  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lilibet

Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

« Reply #398 on: June 07, 2012 05:12:11 AM »

*wipes some sweat of her brow*

I just did my first oral exams ever. As a teacher, that is. And boy, it was scary! I thought I was going to be nervous, and I was, but eventually I got into my 'teacher zone' and I started noticing the kids were way more scared than I was. Poor things. I even saw some trembling hands.
I am proud, I must admit. My questions were not too difficult (some were, but hey) and not too easy (same story) and my timing was *ahum* impeccable. I will be doing this till the 22nd, and then Alice and I will go out for some serious fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
Lunamione
Spirit of the West

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: June 10, 2012 12:23:06 AM »

*wipes some sweat of her brow*

I just did my first oral exams ever. As a teacher, that is. And boy, it was scary! I thought I was going to be nervous, and I was, but eventually I got into my 'teacher zone' and I started noticing the kids were way more scared than I was. Poor things. I even saw some trembling hands.
I am proud, I must admit. My questions were not too difficult (some were, but hey) and not too easy (same story) and my timing was *ahum* impeccable. I will be doing this till the 22nd, and then Alice and I will go out for some serious fun.

Yay! Well done!  Grin

We are going to the xoo tomorrow and I am really excited because I have never been before  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 71 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Selena Gomez Fresh Face Makeup
3 Factors That Speed Up The Aging Process
Top Beauty Trends from Paris Fashion Week
Fresh Beauty Products for Fall
3 Under $30: Our Beauty Editors Share Their Fall Favorites
Latest Blog Articles
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects
Spotlight On: Amigurumi

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...