A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,794
Currently Running With Scissors:
793 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 71
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 15 Gallery - Spring Festivities and Summer Blast  (Read 72392 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

vixen72
« Reply #330 on: May 17, 2012 12:46:43 PM »

Leprecaun oh how I want on too. And the yummy food. The cereal looks like our froot loops..Some of the visitors are having such a wonderful time. And I also would love to see Avengers. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IdlersDesign
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #331 on: May 18, 2012 07:49:01 AM »

So Trevor is in Oslo, Norway with my husband for a few days. They are there for the philosopy olympiad.

Here Trevor met an old friend:

And yesterday was a national holiday with a parade in which he participated:

And then Trevor spent the night with 50 philosopers in a clandestine get together... (there are very strict rules about alcohol in Norway and philosopers and rules are not a very good combination  Wink).

THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
camelama
« Reply #332 on: May 18, 2012 09:25:30 AM »

Ah! Idlersdesign, I had hoped to take Bertrum to the Syttende Mai parade here in Ballard (Seattle), Washington yesterday. But got stuck at work. Sad

And hey! Here are pictures from our parade: http://www.myballard.com/2012/05/18/scenes-from-ballards-annual-syttende-mai-parade/
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012 10:54:41 AM by camelama » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
Smeddley

« Reply #333 on: May 18, 2012 09:48:56 AM »

I'm a little behind on posting pictures (which is probably good, there will be slow weeks coming up!) so here are some from National Walk at Lunch day at work:

Tonight we have a birthday party, then this weekend it's time to knuckle down and SEW.  Giant project of doom is due in (eeeeep!) 2 weeks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IdlersDesign

« Reply #334 on: May 18, 2012 12:00:25 PM »

Ah! Idlersdesign, I had hoped to take Bertrum to the Syttende Mai parade here in Ballard (Seattle), Washington yesterday. But got stuck at work. Sad

And hey! Here are pictures from our parade: http://www.myballard.com/2012/05/18/scenes-from-ballards-annual-syttende-mai-parade/

Great photos; I didn't realize the parade is also held outside Norway  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
camelama
« Reply #335 on: May 18, 2012 01:25:14 PM »

Oh yes, our is the longest-running, and largest, parade for your holiday outside of Norway!  Grin I join Norway in celebrating their independence from my ancestors. LOL 

My neighborhood was settled and expanded by the Nordic communities headed here for the fishing, sailing, lumber, shingles, and farming jobs.  About 5 years ago the last local lutefisk seller closed up shop. Sob! (ha ha!) We can still buy it here, it's just not made here any longer. (THE SHAME!)  hee.

And Bertrum and I are going to the Nordic Heritage Museum http://www.nordicmuseum.org/ in my neighborhood next weekend!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
dewshinesdopp
« Reply #336 on: May 19, 2012 11:21:25 AM »

As promised, here are ~some~ of the pictures from our trip to Disney Animal Kingdom Lodge and aboard the Disney Dream, and Castaway Cay.

I will post the rest of them to Dee's blog later this week.  Unfortunately the bride and groom were ill and about 45 people are now coming down with a cold...including me. 

Last Friday, we went to Animal Kingdom Lodge.  We were in a huge Villa.  Dee and I went onto the balcony the next morning, overlooking the animal reserve that is on site at the resort.  Dee and I agree, the view is beautiful. But...the early morning scent was enough to make both of us go hide under the bed!  Fortunately, she was willing to share the space with me.

While we were there, we had a bunch of fun exploring and looking for Hidden Mickeys.  We were informed later that there are very specific rules to what exactly is a "hidden Mickey".  And, sadly, all of the ones we found were not "hidden".  Apparently to qualify to be a HM, it must be a certain style, with the ears a certain distance apart, may not be part of a pattern or repeat in any way.  According to the nice tour guide we spoke with, all of the books that tell you about the HM's have at least one error about what exactly is a HM. 

This nifty "HM" isn't one.  It's wrong for almost every single reason:  It's a hat, not a Mickey and it's a repeating pattern.  *sigh* Well, we had fun anyway Smiley

And, finally, for now:
The view from our balcony overlooking Port Canaveral.  Not the prettiest thing to look at, I know.  But there will be much more coming soon!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #337 on: May 19, 2012 07:24:16 PM »

Yay, what a fun Disney trip!

Aurora and I spent some time at a nearby Tea Garden yesterday.  She liked watching the koi swim in the stream.

We also found a sala (pavillion) from Thailand!

It was a peaceful afternoon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.mountainsandclouds.com/stellas-trip-to-oahu.html
MY ADDRESS HAS CHANGED AS OF APRIL 2014.  PLEASE PM ME FOR AN UPDATE IF YOU NEED IT! : )
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #338 on: May 19, 2012 10:35:16 PM »

Whew! I'm beat. We just got home from my birthday celebration day at Disney! (My birthday was Wednesday but we couldn't go in the middle of the week so we went today.) Carlisle finally got to meet Mickey tonight! In fact, Mickey offered to autograph him, but I declined. LOL

Now I'm heading to bed! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
sweety28303
"She is Dangerous, She is Dangerous, I'm sure."

« Reply #339 on: May 20, 2012 10:55:49 AM »

I was sitting outside with Monroe trying to enjoy the weather, and these guys came right up to my patio to visit. I grabbed Monroe and ran in the house. Yes, I'm a chicken.

Last week my hunny took Monroe out to the field with him. He took pictures but forgot the SD card so i'll have to find my camera cord to upload them, but until then...

Here's Monroe trying on a helmet, I tried to tell him it was too big but he wouldn't listen.

Now he's trying on the boots. = ]

Hunny said Monroe was such a big help in the field that they named him honorary 1st Lieutenant Monroe!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Any quilters interested in a personal swap?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 71 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Callie Khouri: A Director She Could Trust
Callie Khouri: Female Characters Vs. Role Models
Callie Khouri: An Instant Feminist
Callie Khouri: Writing "Thelma & Louise"
Callie Khouri: Chick Flick
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...