A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 296,684
Currently Running With Scissors:
658 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 46
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor Swap 15 (SU 3/12-3/19) FULL - SIGNUPS CLOSED  (Read 41374 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #360 on: August 06, 2012 07:43:40 AM »

I'm sending Emmett back with a photo album full of nothing but pictures of doctor's offices. If I go one week without having to take someone to the doctor I'll die of happiness. Little Bean went yesterday for cellulitis. I go today. I have another cold/sinus/ear infection thing going on that will probably land me at Prime Care later this week. Last week Mr. Bean had an abscessed tooth that had to be pulled. Every. Single. Week.
Cry That is no fun, michelleandbean! I'm sorry everyone's been so sick. Love's been to the doctor and the neurologist many (many!) times this visit too and his dad was in the ER and hospital so I hear you on the medical aggravations. Hope you feel better soon!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
Annchen
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #361 on: August 06, 2012 11:42:12 AM »

Riki tagged along to the hospital today, but I didn't feel like taking pictures. Nothing major, just a quick visit to pick up a cooler and a sharps container. It took about 5 minutes, but the trip there and home took more than two hours.

I've poked around a bit with my album, but I really need to start picking out and printing out pictures. Something's come up and unless I send early I'll be 1 month late with sending. Not an option! I'm going to Spain september 1st and staying there a month. I guess I could send from there... But I'm unfamiliar with their postal system for packages so I'm aiming for being early rather than late. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tygermane
Addicted to crafting

« Reply #362 on: August 11, 2012 11:16:59 AM »

Vacation started today! The boys r helping out with our garage sale  Smiley. Hopefully we'll sell most of our stuff & have some play money.  Then next Monday we're going to southern California for 10 days! Can't wait! Looks like we'll be having fun ithe sun! Definately going to look for the cupcake ATM in Beverly hills!!

Also, my new camera broke on me Sad have to call Monday to see about getting a new one.  So glad I have my iPad! Sux not being able to load straight to craftster from it though.  I now I've been lacking in the photos department. But don't worry there are lots! I've posted some on my Facebook little visitors page though. Not all, because infant some of them to be a surprise! & going to be doing lots this week!  I have something planned for everyday!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lunamione
Spirit of the West

Y'know where steel wool comes from? Robot sheep!

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 13, 2012 07:00:31 AM »

Congrats PFD! Awesome job!

I'm always so jealous when you Americans start talking about craft supplies. Belgium is so limited, and shipping so expensive. *sigh* Scrapbooks are hard to come by, and if I see one, they are so big... I have two books now, and I'm still unsure which one I'll use. Probably both, but shipping will go up big time. Oh well, I guess it comes with swapping from a little country.

To save on the shipping it is ok to only make one book. I am making one book with all the best pictures and fun and then making DVDs with the rest of the pictures because I have taken so many and there are more to take still because before she goes back we have a few other things to do. It would end up being 10 books full otherwise Roll Eyes Got carried away with the fun of it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The stage is waiting. The audience thirsts for adventure. Who am I? I could be anyone. -- Rango

He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot
Lilibet

Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #364 on: August 13, 2012 07:43:59 AM »

Knwoing myself, I'm going to send the two books anyway :p. And most of the pictures that I ordered but don't make it into the scrapbook are for you as well. Which reminds me, I just saw a great offer online. For all Europeans around here, Pixum is pretty good!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
camelama
« Reply #365 on: August 13, 2012 03:05:09 PM »

Eeeee hee hee I just realized there's an event this weekend that Bertrum and I *HAVE* to go to. I am so looking forward to it and getting photos of Bertrum having fun!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
beccabadger
« Reply #366 on: August 15, 2012 08:31:26 AM »

We're off to Bristol on Saturday with Ellie. Lots of things planned including a trip to the zoo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kjlutz
Tutorial Contributor

I am woman watch me grow!

Wherever you've been, He's been there

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #367 on: August 16, 2012 11:23:15 AM »

have a great time becca
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes you get to change the world, and other times the world changes you.

Currently drowning in the sea called PhD.

Interested in swapping for I-Spy Quilt Squares and Scraps.
vixen72
« Reply #368 on: August 16, 2012 06:36:12 PM »

Quincy and I are going to the coast this weekend. We're excited. It's been hot here. And next weekend is a festival, bound to have more fun. Hope everyone is doing well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Smeddley

« Reply #369 on: August 18, 2012 08:31:49 AM »

We went to the Ethnic Festival and Charlie got a hat!  There was all sorts of amazing food and entertainment, though I didn't get too many pictures that turned out because it was dark... :/  Still, I think he had fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 46 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jerry Saltz Shows His Favorite Paintings
Andy Warhol: The Last Decade Exhibit Tour
Paints On Ceiling
Chains
An Olympic Athlete Who Is Also an Artist
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...