A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,762
Currently Running With Scissors:
435 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - April 2012 - CLOSED  (Read 3525 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ptarmic wumpus
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are in room 2

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2012 09:24:34 AM »

I claim mini_mum for the purple sheer fabric and blue/gold Christmas labels! Thanks!

Here's my list:
(I'll try to get better pictures of the silk scarves soon)

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 3
Claims made so far: 1
Sendouts Not Sent: 0
Sendouts Sent: 0
Sendouts Received: 0

Choose two:

2a. Silk acid dyed scarves choose pink/purple or blue/taupe.

2B. sweater hat from a pale blue (not white) sweater. Fits about a 23" circumference head.

2C. Tiger zipper bags approx 5x7", lined. 1 available.

2D.  Book: String Art

Choose one:

1A. Silk shibori scarves with acid dyes. choose (left to right):
rainbow and black crepe
turquoise and purple chiffon
red and brown chiffon
orange and red chiffon
blue green and brown chiffon
red-pink-black crepe
tan, blue, white crepe

1B. Purple tweed hat purple tone wool tweed hat, fully lined, fits a larger size (~23" head). 

1C. Purple tweed cap purple tone wool tweed cap, fully lined, with brim. Fits a medium head (~22") 

1D. cat felt in sumi-e style. approx 9x12".

1E. Silk shibori scarves  Choose (left to right)
Silk Charmeuse, choose:
turquoise and blue/grey
orange, red, and brown
silver and black
rainbow and black
indigo (not acid dye)

1F. Cotton drawstring bag heavy cotton bag, lined with broadcloth. One interior pocket, grommets and drawstring. I have a bag from this pattern, and it is useful for storage.

1G. Felted mini rugs felted wool, cotton backing for strength.  Choose heart (26x22")

or circles (21")

1H. Color block scarf merino felted scarf, resist dyed 

1I. Felted hat wacky felted hat in purples 

1J. felted vessels test vessels, round vessels approx 8" diameter, choose:
 white shetland with leicester longwool curls bottom has wacky grey curls that you can't see

OR brown welsh vessel

tall skinny grey vessel

espresso and red vessel

blue and brown bowl (~8 inch diameter, egg not included) (2)

grey gotland vessel

1K. red knit jacket wool blend heathered knit jacket, front collar/band ties in front. Fits a ~34" bust with extra long sleeves.

1L. Swing jacket unlined cotton swing jacket (sewing workshop "zona jacket)), has front placket with hidden buttons. Very loose fitting, meant for 34" bust with extra long sleeves

1M. brown floral jacket midweight stretch cotton with rayon lining, princess seams, small shoulder pads. Semi-fitted, meant for a 34" b-cup/ 30" waist, extra long sleeves

1N. Cropped wool jacket very cropped short sleeve jacket in a really nice wool/angora blend olive plaid, lined with rayon. Snap closure, is supposed to have a false button on top of the snap - you can choose a button from my stash or supply your own. Meant for a 34" bust, I think this would work best on someone who is at least a b-cup.

1O. turquoise skinny felt scarf medium wool (like corridale) skinny scarf in grey, black, turquoise 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2012 09:34:22 AM »

I claim the grey gotland vessel from ptarmic wumpus.

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 2
Claims made so far: 2
Sendouts Received: 1

PICK 1

Gorgeous fabric, home dec cotton. Something like 60" x 45". Sorry about the poor quality of the second picture, but it shows the whole piece. Apricot/pink bird cage background color probably a bit more accurate in second picture, but colors IRL are brighter and clearer than in pic. 2.

Nestlaces, pendants, silver plated with pearls. Chose from apricot or dove blue.

PICK 2

Ceramic pendants, glazed. Click the thumbnails for better pictures. It's hard to get really good pictures though because of lighting and reflections. Number 3 is taken already! Newly made by me, but some of them have kind of a vintage look. "Shabby chic."  Smiley Height varies from just under an inch to almost two inches.

Totoro fairytale ring. This is a button ring made with buttons in blue and transparent/white. On top is a polymer clay white totoro, surrounded by three green metallic leaves. Totoro can be facing you or your fingertips when the ring is worn. Ring base is adjustable to suit all sizes.

Fabric covered buttons, the Beatles (and bugs). All for half a claim.

Whole bunch of empty stamp booklets. Would be nice for paper art, atc's et.c. Front page something like (just short of) 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches.

Crayola model magic, lightweight modelling material.

PICK 3
or two of these and one of the "pick 2" ones

Genuine vintage portrait photos (with genuine wear and tear  Smiley), most from the late 19:th or early 20:th century, I would guess. 1/3 claim each. About 4 x 2 1/2 inches.

Toy story aliens (plastic/rubber). Two with loops to make earrings or something with. Height about 1".

Stamp (foam) snowflake, about 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches.

Double sided heart stamp (foam), about 3x3 inches.

Angel stamp with ink in the stamp, angel about 3/4" tall.

The skull ring. Distinct red, grey and black buttons, black button acting as a somewhat medieval looking collar for the skull firmly placed on top of the buttons, looking around. Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.

I love U ring. (The last image is there just to show that that part sticking out below the heart button is visible if you look at the ring from a really weird angle. It has no real practical significance, but I thought you should know.  Smiley Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.)

Seed catalogue (from a few years back). Swedish. About 60 pages all full of pictures, almost all of them about 1 1/4" square. Also loads of pages of text.

Vintage makram book in Swedish. Smiley I don't know if you can actually use it to learn how to make makram (if you don't know Swedish), but there are nice pictures and lots of Swedish text for paper art or something. 104 pages.

Fabric scraps, two times 59" x 11".

Colorful fabric scraps, about 34x23 inches laid out like this.

Quilting pattern. "Ring around the posie".

Quilting pattern. "Patriots pride".

Mountain Mist history leaflet, "Blue Book of Quilts", about 55 pages.

PICK 4
or three of these and one of the "pick 3" ones, or of course two of these and one of the "pick 2" ones

Old postcards/photos ranging from around the year 1900 to 1950. Around 6 x 3 1/2 inches, but that varies. Please ask if you need to know more specific. Some have some wear to them and some have text on the back. Most look better IRL than on these pictures. Small marks are much more visible with the light from the camera. Please ask if you need to know more about them. Claim by number
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
mini_mum
Crafting along nicely :)

my lovely boys

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2012 05:26:47 AM »

I claim gavagai for the match books, toy story aliens, and heart stamp Smiley

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 0
Claims made so far:3
Sendouts Sent:2

PICK 1

Piecing It All Together English piecing pattern book links in with http://www.paperpieces.com/index.html which sells the pre-cut paper pieces for the patterns in the book   

Simply Applique by Yolanda Gifford. 80 pages, 15 projects, complete with pattern sheet in the back of the book. 

Celtic Cross Stitch Samplers by Angela Wainwright. 93 pages, 30 projects, full colour charts 

Cross Stitch Cards and Keepsakes by Jo Verso. 128 pages, lots of projects for all types of occasions, full colour charts 

PICK 2 (or mix and match from below - each item = 1/2 claim)

Sock monkey unfortunately I used white thread for sewing the legs, which shows (he was the very first one I made, so guessing ignorance can be blamed) 

Fabric dogs about 8 x 36 Image shows half the fabric fold on left hand side, with pattern repeated.   

Fabric green, red and metallic gold Christmas labels fabric is approx 21.5 x 11.5 with each mini panel being about 2x3. Again the metallic doesnt really show up.   

Christmas cushion panels one with a grey tabby cat the other with a ginger tabby. Each panel is approx 13.25 with another panel (about 5 high) across the cut width for a envelope back or other decoration on the back. 
1)      2)   

Christmas fabric.  About 20 x 22     Close-up

3 yards of blue/grey semi-shear fabric (don't know content) approx 60" wide

PICK 3 (or mix and match from other categories. each item = 1/3 claim)

Mini Christmas Stockings these are about 6.5 by 4.5, just the right size for a box of Smarties or other little gift  - various colour combinations available.

PICK 4 (or mix and match from above - each item = 1/4 claim)

15m pink sequin trim 

The Art of Quilting issues 1, 3 and 4 of a recent and ongoing part work. This is just the magazine bits Ive used the fabric for other projects. 

Peter Pan knitting pattern to fit 16" - 24" chest (up to about 5 years). Each cardigan requires between 100g and 200g double knit yarn depending on size.

UK Hand Knitting Association pattern to fit 16" to 24" chest. 2 cardigans and 2 jumpers, all with raglan sleeves. requires between 100g & 250g double knitting depending on size. 

Jaeger Handknits pattern. to fit 32" - 40" chest (actual size - 46" - 54.5"). requires 1250g - 1400g chunky yarn depending on size.

10 yds 1" wide lace - white with gold hearts and border

1" wide fancy pre-ruffled lace over colour-matched sheer ribbon. Ribbon has a sparkle/luster to it. beige/caramel colour. approx 1.5 yds

2" wide fancy pre-ruffled lace/ribbon. From top down - black lace, caramel/cream/brown ribbon, black/white animal print net. approx 1.5 yds

PICK 8 (or mix and match from above - each item = 1/8 claim)

PLEASE NOTE: all measurements on ribbon/lace are approximate

2 yds 2" wide bright yellow satin ribbon (single sided)

just over 2 yds 1/2" wide nude coloured knicker elastic

2 pieces of cream semi-sheer ribbon with a nice shine (the sort of thing used for wedding flowers etc) both about 55" long. Pre-used. 

1 yard 1/2" wide gold lame ribbon 

just under 3 yds 1/2" dark burgundy ribbon with copper/bronze metallic edging 

4 yds 1" emerald green ribbon. This has a sewn join just under 1 yd from one end. 

just under 1 1/3 yard 1" sheer lilac ribbon

just under 1 1/3 yard 1.25" pale pink ribbon

2 x approx 41" 1/4" yellow ribbon

1 yard 3/8" green ribbon

3 yards 1 1/2" deep burgundy ribbon - the shiny line is where it is wrapped with sellotape  (not my doing!)

3 yards 1 1/2" bronze ribbon - again wrapped with sellotape. There is a mark on the ribbon just by the sellotape which goes through about 9 layers of ribbon 

'grab bag' - various bits of ribbon - most between 12" & 24 inches 

LOTS more to come - binca fabric, bits, jewellery bits (beads and findings) etc just need to get them photographed. Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2012 09:28:05 AM »

I claim mini_mum for blue/grey semi-shear fabric, pink sequin trim, and 1" lace - white with gold hearts and border!

Claims made so far: 1
Sendouts Not Sent: 1

Pick 1!

turquoise skinny felt scarf medium wool (like corridale) skinny scarf in grey, black, turquoise 

Silk shibori scarves with acid dyes.  choose (left to right):
rainbow and black crepe

orange and red chiffon

indigo charmeuse

orange charmeuse

black, red, orange silk/rayon velvet

Purple tweed hat purple tone wool tweed hat, fully lined, fits a larger size (~23" head).

Purple tweed cap purple tone wool tweed cap, fully lined, with brim. Fits a medium head (~22")

Rayon indigo scarf, I think it is 25x25"

felted yarn scarf using handspun from LL! felted into a loose scarf with merino.

cat felt in sumi-e style. approx 9x12".

Cotton drawstring bag heavy cotton bag, lined with broadcloth. One interior pocket, grommets and drawstring. I have a bag from this pattern, and it is useful for storage.

Felted mini rugs felted wool, cotton backing for strength.  Choose heart (26x22")

or circles (21")

Color block scarf merino felted scarf, resist dyed

Felted hat wacky felted hat in purples 

felted vessels test vessels, round vessels approx 8" diameter, choose:
 white shetland with leicester longwool curls bottom has wacky grey curls that you can't see

OR brown welsh vessel

tall skinny grey vessel

espresso and red vessel

blue and brown bowl (~8 inch diameter, egg not included)

red knit jacket wool blend heathered knit jacket, front collar/band ties in front. Fits a ~34" bust with extra long sleeves.

Swing jacket unlined cotton swing jacket (sewing workshop "zona jacket)), has front placket with hidden buttons. Very loose fitting, meant for 34" bust with extra long sleeves

brown floral jacket midweight stretch cotton with rayon lining, princess seams, small shoulder pads. Semi-fitted, meant for a 34" b-cup/ 30" waist, extra long sleeves

Cropped wool jacket very cropped short sleeve jacket in a really nice wool/angora blend olive plaid, lined with rayon. Snap closure, is supposed to have a false button on top of the snap - you can choose a button from my stash or supply your own. Meant for a 34" bust, I think this would work best on someone who is at least a b-cup. (2)

Pick 2!

Snow dye bandana cotton bandana for human or canine

Silk acid dyed scarf choose pink/purple

sweater hat from a pale blue (not white) sweater. Fits about a 23" circumference head.

Tiger zipper bags approx 5x7", lined. 1 available.

Indigo charmeuse handkerchief nice quality silk charmeuse, larger handkerchief than the ones above.

Felted votives border leicester locks, some merino.  Can make additional ones in any of the three sizes, can also be dyed.  Each votive counts as a half claim, so you can claim two votives or choose a votive and something else.
Currently in stock:

Choose: left, center, or right. Come with led votive light.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

corduroy cat
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2012 10:01:05 AM »

i'll take the color block scarf Smiley

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 1
Claims made so far: 3
Sendouts Sent: 1

i live in a smoke free flat in london, uk. there's 2 cats here as well!

PICK 1

Virgin Mary Pillow - made for me in a swap years ago, about 12" square

Dead Cat Purse - made for me in a swap years ago, so funny!

Car purse - the car from The Prisoner, beautifully made by mandyhello for a swap

Adirondack Alcohol Inks x3 and Ink Pen (filled with green); over half full!

Blythe Button Bracelet - originally purchased on Etsy many years ago. has different images of Bythe dolls on each button. made of stretchy cord so fits any size.

Fingerprinting Set - only used lightly, comes in cute tin with inks, stamps and pencils

Antique Book - great for altered art or just to collect. even has some pictures of naked men statues in it!

mystery ephemera bag!
large bubble pack jammed full of vintage images and book pages, game pieces, playing cards, ribbons and yarn, plastic toys, etc... make sure to let me know if you have any preference of images when you claim Smiley (picture is only an example)

PICK 2![/b][/size] - you can also pick one item from this section and 2 from the next section!

Fabric Scraps - mostly small offcuts (less than a fat quarter) except the gold velour which is about a fat quarter

Echidna Crochet Pattern (emailed to you)

Butterfly cross stitch

Kawaii notebook - think it's 8"x11"

Altered domino pendant -Recession Luck! Will make all your financial worries melt away!  Wink

Blank black T-shirt size L

PICK 3!

"We Are Here" litho-printed on heavyweight paper lovely illustration by "Hidden Eloise" postcard size, really gorgeous in person!

Rubber Stamps (one = 1/3 claim)

Small desk clock - great for altering

2 packs playing cards -

1970s Wool Embroidery Kit -everything included, a bit of it has been started

Colorful Plastic Cabs -

Small turquoise glass cabs -

Chipboard ATC Blanks x9

Chipboard Door Hanger Blank (hole for doorknob comes out)

MORE TO FOLLOW!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012 01:18:41 PM by corduroy cat » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mini_mum
Crafting along nicely :)

my lovely boys

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2012 11:36:58 AM »

YAY Bergman received!!

I claim Corduroy cat for the Adirondack Alcohol Inks and Pen
Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 0
Claims made so far:4
Sendouts Sent:3

PICK 1

Piecing It All Together English piecing pattern book links in with http://www.paperpieces.com/index.html which sells the pre-cut paper pieces for the patterns in the book  

Simply Applique by Yolanda Gifford. 80 pages, 15 projects, complete with pattern sheet in the back of the book.  

Celtic Cross Stitch Samplers by Angela Wainwright. 93 pages, 30 projects, full colour charts  

Cross Stitch Cards and Keepsakes by Jo Verso. 128 pages, lots of projects for all types of occasions, full colour charts  

PICK 2 (or mix and match from below - each item = 1/2 claim)

DMC Paintbox Poppets - 'A Good catch' approx 8" x 10" complete kit - zweigart 16 count aida, DMC stranded cotton - already sorted, needle and black and white chart. Needle has been threaded, but hasn't been started! Sorry about the flash - Little fingers and his big brother are around, so can't play with positioning to get better pictures at the moment.

Sock monkey unfortunately I used white thread for sewing the legs, which shows (he was the very first one I made, so guessing ignorance can be blamed)  

Fabric dogs about 8 x 36 Image shows half the fabric fold on left hand side, with pattern repeated.  

Fabric green, red and metallic gold Christmas labels fabric is approx 21.5 x 11.5 with each mini panel being about 2x3. Again the metallic doesnt really show up.  

Christmas cushion panels one with a grey tabby cat the other with a ginger tabby. Each panel is approx 13.25 with another panel (about 5 high) across the cut width for a envelope back or other decoration on the back.  
1)      2)   

Christmas fabric.  About 20 x 22    Close-up

PICK 3 (or mix and match from other categories. each item = 1/3 claim)

Mini Christmas Stockings these are about 6.5 by 4.5, just the right size for a box of Smarties or other little gift  - various colour combinations available.

PICK 4 (or mix and match from above - each item = 1/4 claim)

The Art of Quilting issues 1, 3 and 4 of a recent and ongoing part work. This is just the magazine bits Ive used the fabric for other projects.  

Peter Pan knitting pattern to fit 16" - 24" chest (up to about 5 years). Each cardigan requires between 100g and 200g double knit yarn depending on size.

UK Hand Knitting Association pattern to fit 16" to 24" chest. 2 cardigans and 2 jumpers, all with raglan sleeves. requires between 100g & 250g double knitting depending on size.  

Jaeger Handknits pattern. to fit 32" - 40" chest (actual size - 46" - 54.5"). requires 1250g - 1400g chunky yarn depending on size.

Charles Wysocki, The Four Seasons, book five by Dimensions - Cross stitch charts for 4 different American houses in the different seasons. Colour & symbol charts, separate charts for top stitching and general instructions. I'll try to get better pictures later

Barbara Mock, Country ABC's by Dimensions - Cross stitch chart for a sampler type picture - colour & symbol charts and general instructions.

Linda Gillum, Noah's Ark by Dimensions - cross stitch chart with colour and symbol chart for Noahs Ark.

Bouquet of Pillows by Dimensions- cross stitch charts for 4 different pillows/cushions. Includes colour/symbol charts, general instructions and finishing instructions for the pillows, and shows various different ways of using the patterns. Ths one that has been 'flashed out' is heart shaped, with spring flowers and the text 'love lasts forever'.

Nancy Rossi, Words of Wisdom by Dimensions. Cross stitch chart with colour/symbols.
trellis of flowers, lambs at bottoms and 'Time isn't measured by the years for live, but by the deeds you do and the joy you give' in the middle

1" wide fancy pre-ruffled lace over colour-matched sheer ribbon. Ribbon has a sparkle/luster to it. beige/caramel colour. approx 1.5 yds

2" wide fancy pre-ruffled lace/ribbon. From top down - black lace, caramel/cream/brown ribbon, black/white animal print net. approx 1.5 yds

'Heartsease' Brand new unopened cross-stitch kit for lavender bag from Textile Heritage Collection (complete with lavender, aida, needle, thread, ribbon and charted instructions)

'Hearts and Flowers - Baby Heart'. Brand new, unopened cross stitch kit from Textile Heritage Collection.

'Hearts and Flowers - Sweet Heart'. Brand new, unopened cross stitch kit from Textile Heritage Collection.

PICK 8 (or mix and match from above - each item = 1/8 claim)

PLEASE NOTE: all measurements on ribbon/lace are approximate

2 yds 2" wide bright yellow satin ribbon (single sided)

just over 2 yds 1/2" wide nude coloured knicker elastic

2 pieces of cream semi-sheer ribbon with a nice shine (the sort of thing used for wedding flowers etc) both about 55" long. Pre-used.  

just under 3 yds 1/2" dark burgundy ribbon with copper/bronze metallic edging  

4 yds 1" emerald green ribbon. This has a sewn join just under 1 yd from one end.  

just under 1 1/3 yard 1" sheer lilac ribbon

just under 1 1/3 yard 1.25" pale pink ribbon

2 x approx 41" 1/4" yellow ribbon

1 yard 3/8" green ribbon

3 yards 1 1/2" deep burgundy ribbon - the shiny line is where it is wrapped with sellotape  (not my doing!)

3 yards 1 1/2" bronze ribbon - again wrapped with sellotape. There is a mark on the ribbon just by the sellotape which goes through about 9 layers of ribbon  

'grab bag' - various bits of ribbon - most between 12" & 24 inches  

LOTS more to come - binca fabric, bits, jewellery bits (beads and findings) etc just need to get them photographed. Cheesy

« Last Edit: April 24, 2012 01:25:19 PM by mini_mum » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2012 11:15:48 AM »

I claim mini_mum for :
(4 Pick 8 )
1/2" dark burgundy ribbon with copper/bronze metallic edging
1 1/2" bronze ribbon
1 1/2" deep burgundy ribbon
(and 2 pick 4)
'Heartsease' Brand new unopened cross-stitch kit for lavender bag from Textile Heritage Collection
1" wide fancy pre-ruffled lace over colour-matched sheer ribbon.

Claims made so far: 3
Sendouts Sent: 2

Pick 1!

turquoise skinny felt scarf medium wool (like corridale) skinny scarf in grey, black, turquoise  

Silk shibori scarves with acid dyes.  choose (left to right):
rainbow and black crepe

orange and red chiffon

indigo charmeuse

orange charmeuse

black, red, orange silk/rayon velvet

Purple tweed hat purple tone wool tweed hat, fully lined, fits a larger size (~23" head).

Purple tweed cap purple tone wool tweed cap, fully lined, with brim. Fits a medium head (~22")

Rayon indigo scarf, I think it is 25x25"

cat felt in sumi-e style. approx 9x12".

Cotton drawstring bag heavy cotton bag, lined with broadcloth. One interior pocket, grommets and drawstring. I have a bag from this pattern, and it is useful for storage.

Felted mini rugs felted wool, cotton backing for strength.  Choose heart (26x22")

or circles (21")

Felted hat wacky felted hat in purples  

felted vessels test vessels, round vessels approx 8" diameter, choose:

OR brown welsh vessel

tall skinny grey vessel

espresso and red vessel

blue and brown bowl (~8 inch diameter, egg not included)

red knit jacket wool blend heathered knit jacket, front collar/band ties in front. Fits a ~34" bust with extra long sleeves.

Swing jacket unlined cotton swing jacket (sewing workshop "zona jacket)), has front placket with hidden buttons. Very loose fitting, meant for 34" bust with extra long sleeves

brown floral jacket midweight stretch cotton with rayon lining, princess seams, small shoulder pads. Semi-fitted, meant for a 34" b-cup/ 30" waist, extra long sleeves

Cropped wool jacket very cropped short sleeve jacket in a really nice wool/angora blend olive plaid, lined with rayon. Snap closure, is supposed to have a false button on top of the snap - you can choose a button from my stash or supply your own. Meant for a 34" bust, I think this would work best on someone who is at least a b-cup. (2)

Pick 2!

Snow dye bandana cotton bandana for human or canine

Silk acid dyed scarf choose pink/purple

sweater hat from a pale blue (not white) sweater. Fits about a 23" circumference head.

Tiger zipper bags approx 5x7", lined. 1 available.

Indigo charmeuse handkerchief nice quality silk charmeuse, larger handkerchief than the ones above.

felted yarn scarf using handspun from LL! felted into a loose scarf with merino.

Felted votives border leicester locks, some merino.  Can make additional ones in any of the three sizes, can also be dyed.  Each votive counts as a half claim, so you can claim two votives or choose a votive and something else.
Currently in stock:

Choose: left, center, or right. Come with led votive light.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012 11:47:55 AM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2012 09:46:08 PM »

Yes! I claim the blue and brown bowl!  Cheesy

Claims Allowed (Outstanding): 2
Claims made so far: 2

PICK 1

Gorgeous fabric, home dec cotton. Something like 60" x 45". Sorry about the poor quality of the second picture, but it shows the whole piece. Apricot/pink bird cage background color probably a bit more accurate in second picture, but colors IRL are brighter and clearer than in pic. 2.

Nestlaces, pendants, silver plated with pearls. Chose from apricot or dove blue.

PICK 2

Ceramic pendants, glazed. Click the thumbnails for better pictures. It's hard to get really good pictures though because of lighting and reflections. Number 3 is taken already! Newly made by me, but some of them have kind of a vintage look. "Shabby chic."  Smiley Height varies from just under an inch to almost two inches.

Fabric covered buttons, the Beatles (and bugs). All for half a claim.

Crayola model magic, lightweight modelling material.

PICK 3
or two of these and one of the "pick 2" ones

Genuine vintage portrait photos (with genuine wear and tear  Smiley), most from the late 19:th or early 20:th century, I would guess. 1/3 claim each. About 4 x 2 1/2 inches. The ones with beautiful backs also show the back side.

Stamp (foam) snowflake, about 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches.

Angel stamp with ink in the stamp, angel about 3/4" tall.

The skull ring. Distinct red, grey and black buttons, black button acting as a somewhat medieval looking collar for the skull firmly placed on top of the buttons, looking around. Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.

I love U ring. (The last image is there just to show that that part sticking out below the heart button is visible if you look at the ring from a really weird angle. It has no real practical significance, but I thought you should know.  Smiley Ring is adjustable to fit all sizes.)

Seed catalogue (from a few years back). Swedish. About 60 pages all full of pictures, almost all of them about 1 1/4" square. Also loads of pages of text.

Vintage makram book in Swedish. Smiley I don't know if you can actually use it to learn how to make makram (if you don't know Swedish), but there are nice pictures and lots of Swedish text for paper art or something. 104 pages.

Fabric scraps, two times 59" x 11".

Colorful fabric scraps, about 34x23 inches laid out like this.

Quilting pattern. "Ring around the posie".

Quilting pattern. "Patriots pride".

Mountain Mist history leaflet, "Blue Book of Quilts", about 55 pages.

PICK 4
or three of these and one of the "pick 3" ones, or of course two of these and one of the "pick 2" ones

Old postcards/photos ranging from around the year 1900 to 1950. Around 6 x 3 1/2 inches, but that varies. Please ask if you need to know more specific. Some have some wear to them and some have text on the back. Most look better IRL than on these pictures. Small marks are much more visible with the light from the camera. Please ask if you need to know more about them. Claim by number
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012 07:20:05 AM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
bergman
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2012 01:36:33 PM »

I claim the home decor fabric

Claim 2
Sent 1
Received 1

Hello! I live in Ontario Canada and I have 2 cats!

Here is my list

Choose Two!!!
1.  Staedtler extending ruler. Im not entirely sure what this ruler does but I think it was originally used for drafting. Great for straight lines.

2. Two star dishcloths with a large crocheted towel (could also be used for a baby blanket). 22 by 20 Never used

Close up

3. Two purple dishcloths. One is supposed to have a steaming cup of coffee and the other a cupcake but it is hard to see the pattern. 7 by 8

4.  Grocery bag, fairly large

5. Grocery bag, also fairly large (sorry its a bit wrinkly)

6.  Another grocery bag smaller then the others but still a good size. This one is lined with the same colour of fabric.

7. Book with cover. Hold some pens and also has a pocket with a Velcro closer.

Closed view

8. Fabric pack, most are a little over a fat quarter there are a couple smaller pieces. I will also pad the envelope with more I just couldnt fit them all into the picture.

9. red swirly fabric (cotton) more then one meter of fabric, washed

10. Green paisley fabric (cotton) again a little over a meter and is washed.

11. Black with white flowers (cotton), over a meter, not washed.

12. Fabric flowers with pins attached. You get all flowers with this claim

13.  3 packages of chip board book pages, 3 pieces in each package.

15. 14 count Aida Cloth 15 by 18 inches still sealed in the package (cream coloured).

Choose 4

These fingerless mitts are too big for me they would be good for someone that has big hands or a man that likes pink. They are super warm (double strand knitting) and were knitted my me, never warn.

never warn child size (except one black and pink) friendship bracelets. You get all of them feel free to give them to people you know or sell them, I just want them out of my house.

these are crocheted cup cozies you can have them all or if you want to mix and match with the friendship bracelets let me know. (never used)

crocheted cupcake. Its the size of my palm, great for a cat toy or just to have around.

this is a plastic button kit comes with 2 hearts and 2 circles. They just clip together.

bucket hat. You could decorate it for summer.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012 11:33:52 AM by bergman » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Print Designs on Dark Transfer Paper
How to Design T-shirt Transfers on the Computer
How to Apply Embroidery Transfers
How to Choose Transfer Paper
How to Iron On Numbers to Fabric
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...