A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,379
Currently Running With Scissors:
583 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Round 34 - Ostara Traditions - Sign up 02/04-02/12 - Send out 03/12/2012  (Read 15836 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Quasior
« Reply #160 on: March 31, 2012 07:07:53 PM »

I'm sorry you're having trouble with housing Sugarsandwitch!  But does that mean you will be buying a home now?

Monnie - I'm sorry you need an angel, hey!  You've done loads of swaps and this is the first one, my first swap required me to have a replacement partner... so yeah, I know how that can suck.  Also, you do amazing swap packages for your partners that it hardly seems fair. 

HG - did you get my questionnaire at all?  Just wondering
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: March 31, 2012 07:10:50 PM »

I just sent her a boatload of info including some homeopathic remedies

I have a mental image of you filling a little boat with herbs and remedies and setting it adrift out into the Atlantic!

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

monnie31
« Reply #162 on: March 31, 2012 08:46:00 PM »

I'm sorry you're having trouble with housing Sugarsandwitch!  But does that mean you will be buying a home now?

Monnie - I'm sorry you need an angel, hey!  You've done loads of swaps and this is the first one, my first swap required me to have a replacement partner... so yeah, I know how that can suck.  Also, you do amazing swap packages for your partners that it hardly seems fair. 

HG - did you get my questionnaire at all?  Just wondering

Thanks Quasior.

LOL Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 02, 2012 12:33:48 PM »

lol. it was a boatload, but it is greatly appriciated. there were a few that I knew about, but many that I had no idea would work for those issues. I am dooing more research to see which ones will have interactions with his other meds, but it is looking promising.

Wulf - His health care is handled through our Veterans Health Admin. and they are sticklers about outside care.

Quasior - unfortunately we aren't in a financial position to buy a home right now, but that whole situation is looking better. The management office that runs this property called and asked if they could bring the buyer by to see the inside of the house because he hadn't seen any of them. so DH got to meet the people and they were very nice. they said that the earliest anyone would have to move is Dec. 31st and it is a possibiity that not all of us will have to. they want to fix these up and keep them annual rentals. Sooooo we may be set. Smiley things are looking up:D
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
monnie31
« Reply #164 on: April 02, 2012 01:18:46 PM »

lol. it was a boatload, but it is greatly appriciated. there were a few that I knew about, but many that I had no idea would work for those issues. I am dooing more research to see which ones will have interactions with his other meds, but it is looking promising.

AWesome, glad it helped

Wulf - His health care is handled through our Veterans Health Admin. and they are sticklers about outside care.

Quasior - unfortunately we aren't in a financial position to buy a home right now, but that whole situation is looking better. The management office that runs this property called and asked if they could bring the buyer by to see the inside of the house because he hadn't seen any of them. so DH got to meet the people and they were very nice. they said that the earliest anyone would have to move is Dec. 31st and it is a possibiity that not all of us will have to. they want to fix these up and keep them annual rentals. Sooooo we may be set. Smiley things are looking up:D
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: April 02, 2012 05:28:47 PM »

Glad to hear there's some hope of your staying, sugarsandwitch. I think you need to be on your island! Cheesy

Here's a link to an organization using homeopathy to help returning veterans. Maybe it isn't impossible to get the Veterans' Health Admin to cooperate.

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 04, 2012 06:04:34 AM »

thank you. That is very interesting. We have dr appointments mon and tues so I will ask. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
Krissy79
« Reply #167 on: April 22, 2012 10:15:40 AM »

....I'm new, I am also Monnie31's BFF
THIS ROCKS   Logged
monnie31
« Reply #168 on: April 22, 2012 11:45:36 AM »

Welcome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Radmom
« Reply #169 on: April 22, 2012 03:31:50 PM »

....I'm new, I am also Monnie31's BFF

Merry Meet and Welcome here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Enhanced Smart Objects - PSCS4 Sneak Peek
Printing - PSCS4 Sneak Peek
Camera Raw 5.0 - PSCS4 Sneak Peek
User Interface Changes – PSCS4 Sneak Peek
Speed (Time Lapsed) Sketching VENOM of SPIDERMAN
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Melted Crayon Painting
More Art, Less Craft
Meatless Monday: No Bake Lime Cheesecake

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...