A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,546
Currently Running With Scissors:
502 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ecofriendly/Recycling/Gardening/Hippie Swap 2 Gallery!  (Read 9331 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2012 12:18:45 AM »

I love that denim pocked/hip bag!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2012 04:10:06 AM »

Organizer note:

Sorry ladies! I'm going out on a business trip until Friday so I won't be able to update people's status until then. So sorry, but life got ahead of me this week.

Apologies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
Velvet Rose
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2012 05:25:20 PM »

I love my package from Antidigger.

I often soak flour in yoghurt to make baked goods more digestible, make kefir or Kombucha and the bowl covers are just what I needed. It enables the contents to breathe and keeps insects out.

I am yet to try the unpaper towels as I don't want to mess them up LOL. But I am planning a big clean of the kitchen tiles and counters soon so they will come in very handy.

And the recycled notebook is great - lots of different recycled papers inside.

I had an absolutely awesome partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennilocker
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2012 11:53:32 PM »

I received from eclectic dreamer and cannot post pics so I'll post a description.
A book called the green collar economy
2 book marks
2 crocheted flowers (coasters?)
A beaded necklace and matching hair clip
A sticker
Incense
A little owl charm
And a coupon organizer

Thanks and I hope she can get pics up the package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eclectic Dreamer

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2012 12:10:57 AM »

Ohh!! Did the owl fall off? Sad He was part of the necklace. I knew I should have found a double-wrapped link to attach it. The crocheted flowers can be used for coasters, or as dish scrubbies. Depends which you need more, but I used mine for scrubbies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

Eclectic Dreamer

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2012 12:49:07 AM »

I didn't take a pic of the book. It's "The Green Collar Economy" by Van Jones. Sounded like it was appropriate for the swap theme. I bought one for me too but haven't read it yet.

Here are pics:
incense sticks, a "Harmony, Hope, Happiness" sticker, the green bookmark says "Peace" and the other is "stained glass" effect with duct-tape border. Then the 2 coaster/scrubbies.

The coupon organizer, closed:

And open: there are card pockets, pen holder area with pen, another pocket with mini notebook,  and then the coupon organizer section with tabbed divider

There's also a button on the back so she can button it open over the shopping cart if she wants to. I saw coupon organizers on Etsy with that and thought it was interesting.

There was also a wooden bead and gold bead hairclip that kinda matched the wooden bead and owl charm necklace I made. Though sadly it appears I didn't attach the pendant well enough Sad Plus I forgot to get pics of the necklace. It was hard to part with it as I loved how it turned out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rosie1981

Wanderlust.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2012 06:18:24 AM »

I'm glad you liked the package Rosie

It was fun to knit a set of washcloths and other fun extras
I even designed my first pattern to make a gnome washcloth.

I also made my first plushie, a gnome. My husband says he looks evil but I like him.

I just learned how to knit about 2 months ago.  The washcloths are so soft and pretty  and I'm not sure I want to use them to wash my dishes.  I might keep them and attempt to make a blanket or something.  She loves that gnome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2012 10:34:16 AM »

The gallery is looking fabulous! I'll be posting my neat package from sweatereyes later tonight.

Oh, and I'm drooling over that potato print fabric. Where did that come from?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

klg_jlg
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2012 11:17:02 AM »

This somehow got un-bookmarked. I was wondering why I had only seen 1 or 2 packages and then nothing forever. Lol. I received the most amazing package from franknhurter. Be prepared to pin your butts off =)

First, she made this crocheted hair clip holder for my little girl as well as a little hair clip =) The yarn was thrifted from a sweater (I think) and it's got a little sparkle in it.

She also sent two produce bags & three dish scrubbies. The dish scrubbies are perfect and I can never have too many of them! They are also sparkly.
&& The grand finale!! AMAZING grey & white unpaper towels. They are print on one side and white terry on the other. They also have snaps so they can be rolled up like this. There's also a set of 6 wool dryer balls getting lots of use in my dryer right now =) She also made a sparkly kitchen towel holder loop, (yes, I only use the most technical of terms) & sent some yummy almond soap from a local store.

I'm definitely feeling spoiled!! Thanks so much Erin!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for new amazing crafters whose work I can feature on my blog, Going Green with the Grizls. =) www.goinggreenwitht hegrizls.com
Eiseldora
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2012 11:59:36 AM »

I'm glad you liked the package Rosie

It was fun to knit a set of washcloths and other fun extras
I even designed my first pattern to make a gnome washcloth

I also made my first plushie, a gnome. My husband says he looks evil but I like him.

I just learned how to knit about 2 months ago.  The washcloths are so soft and pretty  and I'm not sure I want to use them to wash my dishes.  I might keep them and attempt to make a blanket or something.  She loves that gnome!

I thought you might feel that way so I did try to include some instructions for how to use them as dryer sheets. If you keep them in fabric softner you can put them in your dryer with each load.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Winter High Street Lookbook
How to Make Your Own Super Bowl Team Tee
Spotted: Kristen Stewart in Plaid - Twice!
Emilia Wickstead Spring 2014 London Fashion Week
Fashion Palette Spring 2014 New York Fashion Week
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...