A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,600
Currently Running With Scissors:
717 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ecofriendly/Recycling/Gardening/Hippie Swap 2 Gallery!  (Read 9469 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Britta Bear
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2012 06:46:05 PM »

Everything looks so good guys!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ysmeine
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2012 07:34:17 PM »

I just now found the gallery. I have been busy. I like the bowl covers, I just started some sauerkraut a couple days ago.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Spiffyhink
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2012 07:46:51 AM »

Ok, the bowl covers make a lot more sense to me now. Actually I like that idea a lot, since I'm always going through so many rolls of plastic wrap and tin foil. I guess if you made them out of PUL on both sides, you could probably write on them and wash your labels off later. Or I suppose you could sew a small strip of thick plastic (like from a shower curtain) on top. I may just have to make some!

Everything else looks so great! I love the book and bookmark--they're so colorful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweatereyes

We are but lovers.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2012 09:19:40 AM »

Woe!  The packages are looking a-mazing.  I'm starting to get a bit of swap anxiety...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ill weave your names into my ribcage; lock your hearts inside my chest.
Regain the passion I once carried; do away with all the rest.
I tore the sickness from your bodies; smashed its head against the bricks.
I made a castle from its bones that you may always dwell in it.
ysmeine
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2012 02:31:47 PM »

I received from witchhippy today. I have to babysit tommorow so I'm glad it came today.

A new bag, I love this. It is so perfect withe the brown lining and ribbon belt. Definitely my new work bag.

beads and handmade paperbeads, I have seens some paper bead jewelry that I thought would be fun to make. The loafa/sponge should probably be in a pic with the soap.

A netted jar with wooden buttons. There is also a peace sign charm in therre too. I had a similar jar on my wist. I love that look. One of the blogs I read did a bunch of them in crochet.

I opened this cute drawstring bag to find bottle cap fire starters/emergency candles. I had these on my pinterest. I think they will look cute in a bowl until they are used. If I can bring myself to use them that is. Also the handmade soap that goes with the loofa. I haven't smelled it yet, but I love handmade soap.

She also sent a watergenie for my potted garden.

She is also sending an extra that she forgot to pack, so it doesn't end here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Witchhippie
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2012 03:12:59 PM »

I received a great package a couple of days ago. Sorry for the crappie pictures. I wanted to take them outside but it is raining so my dirty laundry room will have to do because it has the most light.
First up are these small pots for seeding. I love the way she decorated them with the moss.

Then I received this cute little wind chime.

Next are these cool as all get out plant markers to go with my seed pots.

She even sent me this old set of Celtic oracle card as an extra. They will be well used!!

And last but not least my fav:

I am new to sewing and I cant wait to be able to sew like this.

Thanks for everything yesmeine!!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
Rosie1981

Wanderlust.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2012 05:51:29 PM »

I received from elisidora

I love everything. The large bag is in my van for storage and I love the crochet trees!!

* She also included a gnome but my lil'monster has staked claim and named him "ChiChi" I'll try and snag him and include a picture.  When I got the box it was sooo heavy - inside there was a giant bottle of peroxide, a box of baking soda and a bottle of vinegar and tons of cleaning tips.  Vinegar and baking soda will clean any thing!  We have a flat top stove and something boiled over and burned.  I tried everything to get it off- windex, flat top cleaner, comet.    I made a paste of baking soda and rubbed it in then poured vinegar over it and let it do it's thing, 5 minutes later, it all wiped up!!! I am getting rid of everything and buying stock in the three.  Thanks again!*
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012 06:15:37 AM by Rosie1981 - Reason: added comment :) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
franknhurter
Erin FranknHurter Swan

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2012 06:14:52 PM »

Here is the package I received from klg_jlg.
A wonderful set of pot holders

A pair of fingerless mitts (her first attempt ever to crochet, good job don't ya'll think)

And a pocket belt from a pair of her favorite jeans. I can see why they were your favorites, the fabric is so soft.

Thank you so much. They will be used.
Erin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Colors: Go Bold or go home! Smiley
Witchhippie
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2012 06:19:34 PM »

The pocket belt is a very nifty idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
Eiseldora
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2012 06:21:43 PM »

I'm glad you liked the package Rosie

It was fun to knit a set of washcloths and other fun extras
I even designed my first pattern to make a gnome washcloth.

I also made my first plushie, a gnome. My husband says he looks evil but I like him.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Holiday Hair Tips: The Perfect Up-Do
What Makes People’s Hair Get All Frizzy?
How to Do a French Plait Bun
How to Do a Fishtail Seashell Bun
How to Get Perfect Holiday Waves in 10 Minutes Flat
Latest Blog Articles
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...