A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,582
Currently Running With Scissors:
690 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Harry Potter Swap Part Duex Gallery  (Read 18247 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter , harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

booglass
Coin Operated Crafter

I made a hell of a lot of crafts to get here.

View Profile WWW
« on: June 23, 2005 10:06:22 AM »

Post your pics here!!!!

I got an awesome package from krebstar that I'll be posting pics of soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

krebstar5
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005 12:49:43 PM »

Wow!  It came already?  Shocked  I hope you like everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a blog-
http://smalerie.com

Rule 1: To do rather than watch.
http://www.journeyofwill.com
booglass
Coin Operated Crafter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005 01:44:33 PM »

Oh I loved it all!!!!  I am just smack dab in the middle of home closing hell and swap organizing.......wh at a combo!!!!!

Bonnie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PixieSkull
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Glittery Macabre

Nat 20! Woot!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2005 06:30:07 PM »

I'm so forgetful, I completely forgot to give my partner her DC number, OOPS!

I got my package from djungelorms friend a day or so ago and I absolutely love it. I got a quidditch fabric pleated purse w/a tag that says "Ginny Weasley - Gryffendor" on it, a container of "Dungbomb and Stinkpellet Neutralizing Soap" From Weasleys' Wizarding Wheezes and a pretty owl pendant.

My package has definately been sent, but I need to find the FedEx receipt to make sure it's getting to it's destination, and so Ezri_B knows where it is as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*My Etsy Shop*~
I'm a level 9 rouge, b***h!
I do personal swaps!
djungelorms friend

staying sane through grad school by staying crafty

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2005 07:57:45 PM »

I'm so glad you like it! I'm addicted to making those tinafish hobo bags (thanks tinafish!).  i wanted to come up with something both fun and potentially useful.  The soap is even good as shower gel Wink in non-stinkbomb situations.

I'm so forgetful, I completely forgot to give my partner her DC number, OOPS!

I got my package from djungelorms friend a day or so ago and I absolutely love it. I got a quidditch fabric pleated purse w/a tag that says "Ginny Weasley - Gryffendor" on it, a container of "Dungbomb and Stinkpellet Neutralizing Soap" From Weasleys' Wizarding Wheezes and a pretty owl pendant.

My package has definately been sent, but I need to find the FedEx receipt to make sure it's getting to it's destination, and so Ezri_B knows where it is as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

have you hugged a moose today?
booglass
Coin Operated Crafter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005 01:30:24 PM »

I hear that djungelorms has gotten her package today!!!!   Yippeee!!! 

So far I have the following recieving thier packages......

booglass
pixieskull
djungelorms friend

If you got your package and aren't on this list be sure to PM me and post your pics here.  Which leaves pretty much everyone else running to thier mailboxes everyday looking for thier package. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

btlgrl
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2005 05:29:57 AM »

I received my package from Talon!!!  It was wonderful!!

Let me start off by saying that this was my first swap at Craftster.  I have been a participant on other craft/cross stitch/quilting boards and have joined in lots of swaps.  Unfortunately I have been flaked nearly every single time, and no one ever jumped in and crafted or stitched for me...  Sad I was quite nervous even signing it.  Figure I'd be burnt again.  But this package from Talon more than made up for it!!!  She is the best!

Now, what'd I get?

She sent me this Hogwarts pillow.  It is so unbeleivably soft.  It has these little house colors tassels in each corner.  The match up perfectly to the corner on the crest.. A nice little detail I really appreciate!!  Wink

Next is a wonderful picture frame with clay Quidditch pieces.  This is absoultey darling.  My favorite is the broom and the snitch.  So very perfect!!  Also in this picture is the quill (with extra inserts)  I  got!  Although DD thinks it's for her!

And last but not least, I received two beautifully painted tiles,  a clay Norbert, complete with egg, a Harry Potter bookmark, and a little Harry Potter trunnk full of darling miniatures.  There is a cloak, broom, Marauders Map, History of Magic, quill, wand, parchment, other books, Droobles gum, and a little money sack.  It is very cute!!

So my HUGE thanks to Talon for the wonderful swap package!  And I didn't even expect Girl Scout cookies for a second Wink

((HUGS))
CJ

Try to ignore all the water bottles and other stuff in the pictures....  I drink a lot of water and dind't clean the desk off yet!

It looks as though Zeeohee will get her package from me today...hopefully!!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011 06:30:19 AM by loves2experiment - Reason: Fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged
booglass
Coin Operated Crafter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2005 09:50:49 AM »

Wowee what a package!!!!!  I love the pillow.  It will be great to cuddle up with when you read the Half Blood Prince.  And were there Girl Scout cookies too?Huh  A yummy swap package if I ever saw one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beadgirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

ndnchick

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2005 12:11:01 PM »

Oh!!!  I LOVE that pillow!  Cheesy  Makes me wish I signed up for this swap!  Is there going to be another swap like this? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

btlgrl
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2005 07:08:54 PM »

Since I know Zeeohee has received her package..  I thought I'd post some pics for all to see.  The anticipation of her getting it, was killing me... 

I sent her some address labels, not too crafty, but a necessary item, with her favorite house shield on them.  I made her a shrinky dink charm of her fave character, which is Snape.

Since she digs Yoga, I made her a yoga bag out of shiny green lame' fabric, lined with this groovy grey (Slitherin colors)  I fashioned the strap pretty long, so she could wear it diagonally (HA Harry Potter pun Diagon Alley) since that is how I like mine.  The Snape image I used is how she imagines Snape should look like Smiley

I made her a glass block light with Ravenclaw crest and the PoA image where Snape is protecting the trio.  movie contamination I realize, but it was the one part that made me think, ah Snape, not such a bad guy after all.  That part always gives me goosebumps  (ok so I'm a geek)

I included a braclet that I ran out of time to put pictures in, but sent it along anyway...  I had super fun making everything.. I did overcraft, however, and left several things out.  I'm all about round 3 now!!

CJ

Ravenclaw address labels (obviously name and adddy weren't darkened out!)

Snape Shrinky Dink charm

DD modeling the Snape yoga bag (pardon the mess!)

Yoga Bag

Yoga bag- another view

Ravenclaw side unlit

Snape side unlit

Snape side lit up

Ravenclaw side lit up

« Last Edit: April 07, 2011 06:32:57 AM by loves2experiment - Reason: Fixed coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Repurpose Tin Cans
How to Create a Chinese Staircase-Patterned Friendship Bracelet
How to Make a Heart Duct Tape Coin Purse
How to Make a Duct Tape Passport Lanyard
How to Make Duct Tape Earrings
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...