A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,063
Currently Running With Scissors:
499 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Monster Pouch Swap GALLERY!  (Read 25331 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

annigirl22
Kickin Ass since '89

ninja! or something like that...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2012 09:29:59 PM »

Fiddle girl & Mismel, what great packages! you both did beautiful work on those! The franken pouches are amazing, and I totally LOVE all things orange. or purple for that matter. ha ha.l

Thanks Leslie!  Roll Eyes

and Terra, you are the best! seriously, I literally GASPED when I saw the stitching you sent me! It means so much to me. <3

I seem to be having difficulties, so I'm gonna post this, than post pictures....

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.
-Richard Bach

feel free to stalk me:
http://pinterest.com/annigirl22/
http://wists.com/annigirl22

I <3 personal swaps, PM me! Wink
annigirl22
Kickin Ass since '89

« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2012 10:06:27 PM »

OK! I always seem to have to fight with the silly widget on here in order to get my photos to upload properly, or I forget/overlook the simplest things. ANYHOO.
onto my wonderful amazing package that Terra sent me!

This is the my monster pouch. Cheesy and a cute greeting card. Wink

(isn't he adorable!!! I always tend to name things... but bluie sounds funny to me... maybe others have suggestions??)
I *cough* can't find my iPod atm. I feel like a dunce, but I think my sister may have it, or I would have a modeling shot!

and this is a picture I pinned to my wishlist!
as I said, I literally gasped when I saw this one. my sister thought something was wrong.
something was VERY right!

and a really cute laundry bag to keep things safe! Smiley
(excuse the mess, and the not great picture, this is the least blurry I could get)

this is where my picture lives now.

It really does just make me smile, I know it might be a little nerdy or simple, but it warms my heart. I put it where I see it before I leave for work in the morning. Cheesy

weew. this seems really long winded, but I have had a long, kinda trashy day, and this is a high point. actually, it's just fantastic! The best really. Thank you sooo much Terra! I love my package, and you are a great partner!!! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.
-Richard Bach

feel free to stalk me:

La Chapa
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Hardcore Yarnie!

« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2012 11:26:30 PM »

That is a super cute cookie monster pouch!  He and oscar the grouch are my favorite sesame street monsters!

OKAY so, prepare to be amazed by the awesome monster pouches that I received from tankrgrl today!

I got an adorable crochet hook case, a cute Frankie coin purse, AND the cutest Gizmo hoop EVER which is right off my wist!  The hoop says "Bright Light" on it, but it is hard to see in this picture.

Here is the inside of my crochet hook case all filled up with my crochet tools!  Yes, it has individual little pockets for each hook AND a pouch for scissors a tape measure  or whatever else I may need!!  Tankrgrl did such an amazing job!  And look at the beautiful button!

Thank you so, so , SO much tankrgrl!!!  I LOVE everything so much!  I feel so Lucky!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Currently Swapping in:
The Carnivorous Plant Swap, Pretty Bird 3-D Swap, OWS Rnd 106, Fall Dotee Swap

Hoping to join:
3-D Bug Swap, Dodo and Friends swap, Vintage Halloween swap, Anatomical swap

http://pinterest.com/laachapa/
Terracruz
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2012 11:29:24 PM »

OMG! Another Frankie! I love that crochet hook monster. That fur is to die for! The hoop is precious! What a great package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Terra
annigirl22
Kickin Ass since '89

« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2012 11:39:48 PM »

ha ha! I think we got a few people on the same brain waves this swap round!
great package! I love the gremlins.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Richard Bach

feel free to stalk me:

wendiek

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: March 23, 2012 03:58:33 AM »

Okay, while I was asleep the gallery EXPLODED with great monster pouches!!!

Here we go:
Annigirl: that is a cuuuute monster! Those green, sorta messy eyes and that smile... I love it! The hook reminders are a great idea! I don't crochet a lot, but I can see that this will help you stay organized! And you get to do several projects (I know I work like that all the time). Great headband too! Wonderful Terra!

Orange and furry works for me, missmelmarie! That monster book is cute! And extras for mom, great package!

Oh, fiddle, I tried to follow up on your story... The top opens and shuts and is made of measuring tape? You mean that tape in a round thingie that when you pull gets out and when you pull again so it wraps up again??? Mhhh, that sounds not what you meant.... HELP, getting confuses over here!!!  Huh Huh I always want to understand!! Hate it if I don't get it!! It seemed I DID get it! THANKS Fiddle!! And a GREAT idea!! Must try that too one day, without loosing my fingers ;-)

Terra, that cookie monster pouch... WANT it must make one! If my youngest son see that one... Great stitched p&j picture is awesome! Makes me smile too! Such a great package (again)!

Okay, kids picked up, lunch eaten, kids playing, bike son made, bike mom made, new book Amy Butler's style stitches arrived - yummie! - few, time to finish my reply!

tankrgrl: 2 monster pouches AND Gizmo hoop! What a great idea to tidy up those hooks, no better place than inside a monster! That is more than a great package, lucky you La Chapa!

FEW, done for now! Hope raewolo will receive today... It's been about 11 days now....
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012 07:00:00 AM by wendiek » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

« Reply #106 on: March 23, 2012 04:23:02 AM »

WOW, two more FANTASTIC monster pouch packages!

Terracruz, the cookie-monster style pouch is too cute!  The blue fur is really awesome. The cross stitch picture is really amazing--you have many skills!  And the laundry bag is great too--so useful and so fun to look at.

Tankrgirl, are you kidding, two pouches and that amazing hoop?!  The black fur with the diamond pattern is awesome--and so is the crochet hook pouch you made with it.  The frankie pouch is cute!  Love the wiggle eyes!  And the hoop is really over the top!  Great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
susanab
« Reply #107 on: March 23, 2012 06:22:50 AM »

wowwww, the monsters came out in force since i was last in the gallery!!
cute idea to make monster headphone covers, annigirl22. and very nice crochet markers--those are terrific extras.
that orange monster has my heart, missmelmarie. that is so much the scrappy style that i love.
i love bluie! great monster. that PB&J art, though, fabulous fabulous! wow.
triple monster threat from tankrgrl! i would learn to crochet just to get my hands on that pouch and i love gizmo and frankIII!

monster  kudos to the 4 of you. this gallery is awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.com
fiddlegirl8
Sew, Sew Happy!!

Are you going to throw that away?! Can I have it?!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: March 23, 2012 06:32:25 AM »

Oh, fiddle, I tried to follow up on your story... The top opens and shuts and is made of measuring tape? You mean that tape in a round thingie that when you pull gets out and when you pull again so it wraps up again??? Mhhh, that sounds not what you meant.... HELP, getting confuses over here!!!  Huh Huh I always want to understand!! Hate it if I don't get it!!

Yup, wendiek, you are exactly right - it is the metal measuring tape that pulls out from a case (and will usually lock) and then retracts back into the case when you are finished measuring and release the lock.  You put a piece of measuring tape (I can't remember the length I used for Mr. D's pouch), in one side of the pouch, into the casing band at the top of the pouch, and another piece of measuring tape on the opposite side of the pouch, same casing band at the top the pouch on that side.  If I recall correctly, you put the measuring tape in so the numbers face each other - this is the way the tape will "bend" to open and close the pouch.  I was thrilled it worked the first time I made one of these pouches!   Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam...  (Kansas State Song)
tankrgrl
TankrGrl

Not a mess, controlled chaos

« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2012 09:29:04 AM »

Thanks Smiley I had so much fun making them!!! Seriously one of the most fun swaps I've done in a while.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Willing to swap/trade/pay for Harry Potter fabric to make a quilt for my daughter, just send a PM Smiley

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Final Cut Pro Part 2/4
How to Make a Particle Explosion Part 2/2 - Houdini Particles
How to Create Cloth Simulation - Houdini
How to Use Final Cut Pro Part 3/4
How to Create an Earth Scene Part 1/2 - Motion 3
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...