A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,131
Currently Running With Scissors:
306 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Monster Pouch Swap GALLERY!  (Read 25468 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

wendiek
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2012 09:07:25 AM »

Thank you and glad you liked it. The pincushion isn't furry. That was a crocheted little bowl I made and it was to protect the outside of the pincushion safe during the trip. The pincushion is in a candle holder and needle felting on the inside. Since everyone seemed to like the pincushion that way I just might have to make on like that. Always looking for new things to try.

You're welcome! As for that pincushion, I didn't read it correct and it is quite hard to see. LOVE it anyway. And trying new things, is a pleasure. I like to push my "limits" once in a while, it keeps you fresh  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fiddlegirl8
Sew, Sew Happy!!

Are you going to throw that away?! Can I have it?!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2012 09:11:06 AM »

And trying new things, is a pleasure. I like to push my "limits" once in a while, it keeps you fresh  Wink

I wholeheartedly agree with you, wendiek!!    Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam...  (Kansas State Song)
Mrs Shak
« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2012 09:23:59 AM »

Mr. D received today from fiddlegirl8! I thought this was a pouch swap with an extra or two...Smiley

This is going to be blurry pic heavy!
Mr. D trying to open his package

a bag?! that doesn't look like a pouch...what's inside Big Frank?

ooooh, cars...

and a Little Frank pouch filled with more things!

here's the happy 5 year old with all of his goodies! (He put the snacks around where fiddlegirl8 lives)

Here are the backs of the bags, look how she matched the dragon fabric to make a little "hidden" pocket.

Mr. D and I are thrilled with your pouch and extras. You went over and beyond what I even imagined you could have done. Thank you so much!

Mr. D's package included Big Frank, Little Frank, Spider Man bubbles, Scooby Doo fruit snacks (he even shared with me!), three Hot Wheels cars, GoGo Crazy Bones (love them!), tatoos, bugs that stick to the wall and a map of Kansas!

Ok, major swap anxiety now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Funny, I don't remember being absentminded...

I need a skein (two would be great) of Knit Picks Gloss Bare sock weight to finish a shawl.

My Pinterest
Terracruz
« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2012 09:26:59 AM »

That's an amazing package.  I love the Frank bag & pouch! You sure did great with the monster theme. 
Terra
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Terra
fiddlegirl8
Sew, Sew Happy!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2012 09:38:19 AM »

YES!  JUST THE REACTION I WAS GOING FOR!  Mr. D is sure a cute guy!  Thank you for your compliments, Mrs Shak - it was fun - and no need for swap anxiety - some of those little extra toys and such I already had (I buy them on sale all the time, just for swap packages!) and most are from a dollar store or something similar- did he already have any of those Hot Wheels?  The store clerk told me those were new to their store this Spring, so I was hoping he didn't have any of them.  He looks so cool in those pictures - LOVE HIM!! 

Thanks, Terracruz for your compliments too - it was really fun - and I've been waiting for an excuse to use the Frank theme - I saw a stuffed Frankenstein on Smmarrt's profile page, as one of her favorites - I saw it last fall, was inspired, and have been anxiously awaiting a time I could use it!

Mrs Shak, thanks for swapping with me - I can't wait to receive my pouch from YOU!!   Cool

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mrs Shak
« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2012 09:44:59 AM »

He didn't have the cars already. The scary thing is that those are his true facial expressions to things. He inspects things and then decides that he likes them and you get the goofy grin...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Funny, I don't remember being absentminded...

I need a skein (two would be great) of Knit Picks Gloss Bare sock weight to finish a shawl.

My Pinterest
wendiek

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2012 10:11:02 AM »

See I'm really very bad at solving riddles!

What an AMAZING package, fiddlegirl! And Mr. D looks so excited and happy, GREAT!

The monsters are fantastic and that hidden pocket, that is such a good idea, will steal that in a future kiddies bag!
All those extras.... you outdid yourself!

Mrs Shak, don't worry! I'm absolutely sure fiddlegirl will love what you made her! We've been in swaps before, so I dare say that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fiddlegirl8
Sew, Sew Happy!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2012 10:37:42 AM »

See I'm really very bad at solving riddles!

What an AMAZING package, fiddlegirl! And Mr. D looks so excited and happy, GREAT!

The monsters are fantastic and that hidden pocket, that is such a good idea, will steal that in a future kiddies bag!
All those extras.... you outdid yourself!

Mrs Shak, don't worry! I'm absolutely sure fiddlegirl will love what you made her! We've been in swaps before, so I dare say that!
Thanks, wendiek, for all those lovely things you said, and absolutely take that secret pocket idea - you see, Mr. D likes skulls and flames, so I already had some perfect for him fabric - I already had my idea for the fronts of the bag and pouch, so why not make the backs out of fabrics that are his faves!   - and you are correct - I will love whatever Mrs Shak made me - I wish I could open MY package at home this morning!!  Ha!  I think I NEED a spring break!   Cool
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012 10:45:19 AM by fiddlegirl8 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2012 10:57:20 AM »

Awesome package from fiddlegirl8--AS USUAL!! It's great to spoil your partner, but even better to spoil your partner's child! I love seeing how happy he looks with all his goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
susanab
« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2012 12:00:12 PM »

oh that last entry in the gallery is so uplifting!
wonderful crafting, fiddlegirl8--i love seeing the two franks side by side. you did an awesome job designing those.
and, yeppers--spoilage alert!
i think mr. D is having an awesome week thanks to you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Catan: Traders and Barbarians
Catan Cities and Knights Board Game Review
Vox Time Machine Delay Pedal Gear Review
How to Play Catan Seafarers Board Game
Settlers of Catan
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...