A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,571
Currently Running With Scissors:
623 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Monster Pouch Swap GALLERY!  (Read 24273 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BirdBones
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2012 01:43:34 AM »

i love the craftin', imebears and Foxy Sam!
I would gladly give my pad over to these monsters Cheesy i love them.

as a tri-cats owner myself, that cat monster pouch is tooo wonderful. i imagine going out to some big event and while the other gals are fussing with their beaded, sequined purses, out comes...MONSTER CAT!
You tell ME who's going to get the looks Wink
Snortworthy!

susanab - love the track your imagination is taking!  You snortgirl!!  Making me laugh out loud.  Again.    lol  lol  lol    Cheesy

Just for that, I am going to take it with me to a gala next month!!!

BrillianT! Getting dressed up all fancy and then take out a Monster Purse! Makes me laugh! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fiddlegirl8
Sew, Sew Happy!!

Are you going to throw that away?! Can I have it?!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2012 07:17:27 AM »

as a tri-cats owner myself, that cat monster pouch is tooo wonderful. i imagine going out to some big event and while the other gals are fussing with their beaded, sequined purses, out comes...MONSTER CAT!
You tell ME who's going to get the looks Wink
Snortworthy!

susanab - love the track your imagination is taking!  You snortgirl!!  Making me laugh out loud.  Again.    lol  lol  lol    Cheesy

Just for that, I am going to take it with me to a gala next month!!!

Oh, what I wouldn't GIVE to be there and witness that!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam...  (Kansas State Song)
Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2012 08:22:08 AM »

Foxy Sam's whole package is awesome--the Domo-style kindle pouch is great, the pin and the candy are great, but the kitty pouch really steals the show!  It is so cute and funny and weird all rolled into one!  I know I would like to imitate camelama's real kitty and drag it off for myself!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
fiddlegirl8
Sew, Sew Happy!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2012 10:18:29 AM »

Partner, Mrs Shak - Here's some little hints for your son!  Two things in the package have more than two legs!!  One thing you need to use air to make it work!  Three things are all the same KIND of thing, but each one different!   Huh 

I'll send a few more hints before he receives his package in the mail.  It will give him some things to think about. 

I'm loving these different and useful and CREATIVE pouches - YAY for our gallery and talented pouch-makers!   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wendiek

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2012 12:22:07 PM »

Oh, I had to go trough 3 pages to catch up with you girls!

imebears: that tail is so cute but also useful, love it. The spots, those teeth, shiny eyes... GREAT monster! The furry pincushion looks very interesting, hahaha my boys would probably steal it to touch and pet it all the time. So not only dogs do that sort of thing, bookie. Oh and that leafy fabric, beautiful. Great package!

Foxy Sam, that teeth monster is so brilliant! And I agree with our fellow swappers that kitty is so cute!! And the story about your kitty stealing it and then parenting it, camelema, priceless!! See, dogs, kitties and kids steal our stuff! KSSTT!!!  Cheesy
Awesome extras! Another super package!! Wear your kitty with pride when you go to that gala!  Grin

Fiddlegirl, love your hints... Hahaha, you're getting ME very curious too.... Hope that package won't take too long.... Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mrs Shak
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2012 02:26:09 PM »

Hmm, we are very excited. He's thinking of dinosaurs and airplanes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Funny, I don't remember being absentminded...

I need a skein (two would be great) of Knit Picks Gloss Bare sock weight to finish a shawl.

My Pinterest
Jen Sews

Formerly known as lukenlarry

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2012 06:25:13 PM »

sent and received today!   Can't wait to post pictures tomorrow when I can get better light.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fiddlegirl8
Sew, Sew Happy!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2012 07:27:17 PM »

Hmm, we are very excited. He's thinking of dinosaurs and airplanes.

Good guesses!  But . . . no, no dinosaurs . . . the two things with more than two legs - they have more than four legs!!  And no airplanes, but the things you need air for, they do go up in the air . . . and down too.  Or sideways through the air.  And the three things that are the same kind, they don't have any legs AT ALL!

Here's a couple of others I thought of at work today and they are different things than the things I already gave you hints for -   Wink
1.  These things fit in a small envelope - You need water for these things . . . and they don't last very long!
2.  Five of the things in this package are named after a famous DOG!
3.  And last, two things are one big, one little.  They are from the same family, and they kind of match, but not completely.  

I sure hope he gets my package tomorrow!!  It arrived in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, this afternoon by 4:13pm.  I will be excited to find out when I get home from work.    Smiley   Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012 07:31:04 PM by fiddlegirl8 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

La Chapa

Hardcore Yarnie!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2012 08:54:24 PM »

imebears I love that monster bag!  The tail is ingenious Wink

and Foxy Sam, there is just something so irresistable about Domo!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012 09:22:47 PM by La Chapa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

imebears
« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2012 07:06:25 AM »

Oh, I had to go trough 3 pages to catch up with you girls!

imebears: that tail is so cute but also useful, love it. The spots, those teeth, shiny eyes... GREAT monster! The furry pincushion looks very interesting, hahaha my boys would probably steal it to touch and pet it all the time. So not only dogs do that sort of thing, bookie. Oh and that leafy fabric, beautiful. Great package!

Foxy Sam, that teeth monster is so brilliant! And I agree with our fellow swappers that kitty is so cute!! And the story about your kitty stealing it and then parenting it, camelema, priceless!! See, dogs, kitties and kids steal our stuff! KSSTT!!!  Cheesy
Awesome extras! Another super package!! Wear your kitty with pride when you go to that gala!  Grin

Fiddlegirl, love your hints... Hahaha, you're getting ME very curious too.... Hope that package won't take too long.... Wink

Thank you and glad you liked it. The pincushion isn't furry. That was a crocheted little bowl I made and it was to protect the outside of the pincushion safe during the trip. The pincushion is in a candle holder and needle felting on the inside. Since everyone seemed to like the pincushion that way I just might have to make on like that. Always looking for new things to try.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Set the Timer Function Using the Panasonic G1/GH1
How to Set the Spot Meter Function Using the Panasonic G1/GH1
How to Set the Shutter Priority Function Using the Panasonic G1/GH1
How to Set the Image Quality and Resolution in the Panasonic G1/GH1
How to Set the Program Mode Using the Panasonic G1/GH1
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...