A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,623
Currently Running With Scissors:
723 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Monster Pouch Swap GALLERY!  (Read 24599 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Foxy Sam
« Reply #180 on: March 28, 2012 12:57:36 AM »

That puffer is AWESOME, suereal you have done it again!

I have received from Camelama today so here are the photos of the AMAZING package that I LOVE! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

LOOK LOOK LOOK!  Here is my dragon inspired monster pouch:

Another angle of the BRILLIANT dragon monster pouch...with a zipper that will be awesome for a pencil case!

Look here is a dragon bottom...hehehe...

Look at his super cute face:

And because we agreed that one cannot have too many monster pouches and there were too many ideas arguing about which would be created, so here is the second LOVELY monster that is FABULOUS and tree inspired!:

The awesome tree monster pouch:

The opening with velcro brilliant:

The back of the tree...love the leaf like a tail!  So brilliant!

I had to go out after getting the package, so I popped my mp3 into the tree for protection, it was perfect!

And the lovely extras that I LOVE!:
The MOST AWESOME monster badges...these are so cool, I am so looking forward to wearing them to kindy!

AND yummy treats too!  And a very appropriate and awesome monster card, too cool!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin ;DTHANK YOU SO MUCH CAMELAMA I LOVE EVERYTHING!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HP Craftalong!
http://pinterest.com/foxysam/
You can check out some of my crochet projects on ravelry if you like:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FoxySam
Am interested in personal swaps...pm me
I now have a blog please feel free to visit and see my creations:
http://samscraftycreations.blogsp
Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #181 on: March 28, 2012 03:17:02 AM »

Awesome, awesome package from camelama!  Both pouches are truly inspired!  A tree monster--that's really original, and cute!   The dragon is fantastic.  I'm going to have to think more like you next time.  Nice monster badges too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
wendiek

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: March 28, 2012 05:44:29 AM »

Last night I noticed new monsters, but didn't have the time to post a reply. So here we go:

Bookie1510: what a great monster/lunchbag you created!! Yikes, spiders.... eek!! But more than appropriate for the inside of a monster  Wink.  And a cute little monster, great extras! Wow, we love new swappers like that!! Welcome! Great package, imebears!

suereal: a spooky/cute puff fish! All those eyes, that mouth looks great open and closed! Amazing! And inside the puff more great stuff... Speechless.... (hahaha, that NEVER happens) What a more than amazing package,you lucky girl hoboe!!

Camelama: that is a scary pencil case. That tail and it's big mouth (beak?) are great looking! In green it would make a good crocodile (must remember that). The tree pouch is CUTE!! The way it looks is just so sweet, awww... I want a tree like that in my backyard! And those badges... I love them! I would wear several different ones every day, hahaha! Foxy Sam what an amazing package to receive!

Oh, Foxy Sam, that happened to me too: swappers are talking about something and you're thinking What is that all about??? Hahaha, then you missed a page (or two, in my case Grin) Thank you for your nice words!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012 05:46:37 AM by wendiek » THIS ROCKS   Logged
camelama
« Reply #183 on: March 28, 2012 08:54:58 AM »

YAY! They made it! And fairly quickly, too - I'm impressed. Must have been the monster scaring customs into clearing things quickly.  Grin   I was thinking pencil case for the dragon, too. Great minds think alike, right?! We must be GREAT!!!!   I'm so glad you like them - I could NOT shake off that dragon idea, I had to at least attempt it. And the belly is shiny silver! (Cuz you said you liked black and silver)

The treats are all local to Seattle (or the rest of Washington state). In fact you can go on tours of the Theo Chocolate Factory, which is housed in an old brick brewery right in the middle of town just a couple miles from my house! So cool. Smiley I toured the brewery when it was brewing beer, am planning to go back for the chocolate!

YAY!

Oh, and when I saw the monster buttons, and knowing you taught kindergarten, I just HAD TO send them. Then I realized they are probably not good to actually give to your kids ("here, have a sharp pointy object!") but I figured you'd find a use for them anyway. Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
Smmarrt

« Reply #184 on: March 28, 2012 08:57:37 AM »

Oh my - so many cool/cute/adorable monsters. Love the puffer fish,and the dragon pouch. But the tree monster is too funny! One of my five-year-olds (my student not my child) is sewing a tree monster stuffie.

Really lovely monsters, everyone.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Fabric Art Journal Pages Swap ROUND 3 - Working
Altered Puzzle Pieces - again!
3-D Bugs coming soon....
La Chapa

Hardcore Yarnie!

« Reply #185 on: March 28, 2012 08:40:10 PM »

So many great monsters!!  That lunch bag is fabulous! I really love the many-eyed puffer bag too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

green r my tear$
I Praise GOD for my TALENT$ and MOTIVATION!!

U R ONLY LIMITED BY UR IMAGINATION!! SO IMAGE...

« Reply #186 on: March 28, 2012 09:07:34 PM »

Everyones Monster Pouches are Montastic!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Katrena'sGifts&Such

Enrolled Swap:
susanab
« Reply #187 on: March 29, 2012 05:43:18 AM »

!!!!
the monsterfest continues!!
bookie1510 i am screaming over both of these. i just love this scrappy style the most. it's so unpredictable and so artful. can you tell me just overall how you did these? Did you make a patchy sheet and cut from there? I'm with hoboe--so funny--lunch bag envy. yummmmmy extras.

then suereal's pufferfishmonster??!!! huhhhh?!!
okay, now im pretty much over excited and have to rest.
is this from your very own noggin, suereal? fishalicious! and awesome extras. and hoboe, really nice really nice photo work here. it's easy to see how much you loved this package Cheesy

and camelama's dragon is a pretty comical scary dude! i love that tree monster pouch--that's a great extra and oooooo i love the pins--how nice to offer up SO MANY! and yums too.

ladies all of your craftings and generosities are MONSTEROUS!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.co m
Foxy Sam
« Reply #188 on: March 29, 2012 11:09:56 AM »

YAY! They made it! And fairly quickly, too - I'm impressed. Must have been the monster scaring customs into clearing things quickly.  Grin   I was thinking pencil case for the dragon, too. Great minds think alike, right?! We must be GREAT!!!!   I'm so glad you like them - I could NOT shake off that dragon idea, I had to at least attempt it. And the belly is shiny silver! (Cuz you said you liked black and silver)

The treats are all local to Seattle (or the rest of Washington state). In fact you can go on tours of the Theo Chocolate Factory, which is housed in an old brick brewery right in the middle of town just a couple miles from my house! So cool. Smiley I toured the brewery when it was brewing beer, am planning to go back for the chocolate!

YAY!

Oh, and when I saw the monster buttons, and knowing you taught kindergarten, I just HAD TO send them. Then I realized they are probably not good to actually give to your kids ("here, have a sharp pointy object!") but I figured you'd find a use for them anyway. Wink

Ha!  Your last point made me laugh no end...hehehe...here have a sharp pointy object...hehehe...

I am saving the treats for this weekend...so exciting!  Love the story behind them too, how neat is that! 

And yes the most awesome silver belly, thought I had snapped a photo of that, but will do later today and post tonight to show his lovely belly to all...

Thank you so much for being a lovely swap partner! 

And in general, thank you to everyone for sharing their lovely monsters, what a fabulous gallery it is!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HP Craftalong!
http://pinterest.com/foxysam/
You can check out some of my crochet projects on ravelry if you like:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FoxySam
Am interested in personal swaps...pm me
I now have a blog please feel free to visit and see my creations:
http://samscraftycreations.blogsp
BirdBones

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 29, 2012 11:28:13 AM »

Camelama- those monster badges are to die for! I love them!!

And I received a wonderful package from dear Smmarrt and here's the loot:
Sorry the pics came out a bit wonky, but the light conditions are rather difficult over here right now...

all together now:

First off, she spoiled me with some nice candy, that has been sampled by both me and the bf leaving curious and rather satisfied expressions on our faces Wink
The goodies:
Wasabi peas ( here's where the curious facial expression comes in) Both the bf and I were brave enough to try, and the bf has since declared them his possession.
Chocolate. As Smmarrt so fittingly put it, that needs no explanation Wink
Peeps. I think they made squeaky protesting noises, but have ruthlessly been consumed.
Reese's peanut butter cups- immediately declared loot by the bf and have been hidden from me accordingly.

And she crafted way more than the monsters:

She made me two very pretty coffee-sleeve books(on the left in the pic), that I will use to write secret thoughts in.. really secret thoughts .. or draw really tiny secret monsters in;)
And - probably the coolest thing ever - she made me swap cards ( upper middle of the picture) , funky colorful cards that are a little like business cards, only they read " A swap package from BirdBones"! I love them and will use them relentlessly Grin These are really great, Smmarrt, especially when they were just an experiment Grin

And now for the monster pouches:

#1 Monster pencil pouch ( funny because, _______________.... .you'll see Grin), that came with a bunch of nice pencils, that have partly been declared loot by the bf already. Smmarrt was really nice and smart in adding a loop to attach keys and things, which is great, because I usually hang stuff on stuff, if you know what I mean Wink

#2 small monster pouch, made from juice pouches sewn together. Let me tell you, Smmarrt, I am SO envious of your sewing machine performing that trick! I have been trying to get mine to do that for a very long time! ( Needless to say, the bf is also trying to steal that one and I MIGHT let him, but only because he is an enabler, making it possible for me to even do swaps... I hope you don't mind me sharing, Smmarrt...)

Thank you very much Smmarrt- your package brought sunshine on a very gloomy day!
I hope your package reaches you soon and you enjoy it as much as me!
Thank you again for swapping with me!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Fool Friends with a Faux-Italian Feast
How to Make Salty and Sweet Snack Mix for Easter
Bread Pudding with Vanilla Butter Sauce Recipe
How to Make the Perfect Holiday Red Berry Trifle
Strawberry Champagne Pops
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...