A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,172
Currently Running With Scissors:
607 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Hoopla Round 5 Gallery & Discussion  (Read 22679 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

taloola
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Midwiffin' @ Mother By Nature Midwifery!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: April 11, 2012 11:32:31 PM »

awww thanks! i just checked to see if i had gotten a pic of it..i only have an up close shot in progress...and it looks completely different at that point!

nilmerg, that hoopla is a family affair! the doily was made by my great grandmother! i ended up with a bunch from her! i really hope you like it! i had a hard time letting go of it once it was done! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

taloola

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: April 11, 2012 11:43:49 PM »

i rec'd my hoop from thehappycrochetchic a couple days ago...i have been at a long labor/birth and now just got time to post a pic! check it out! i love how little and cute it is! and i have to be honest...i have been quite into pink lately! it makes me happy! thank you so much! i love it!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyetevil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: April 13, 2012 08:19:52 AM »

Ohhhh so many new additions since I last checked. Very cool! I cannot wait until nilmerg receives what I sent her. I want to be ready for the next round... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: April 13, 2012 08:33:22 AM »

I always love nilmerg's hoops!

The pin up girl is wonderful!

The stitching looks amazing on the little rose. I think the tiny hoops are my favorite.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aliferg
« Reply #154 on: April 13, 2012 10:24:09 AM »

I love this swap!!  I am still new to Crafster, but when I can finally start swapping, this is definitely one I want to do!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: April 13, 2012 01:52:26 PM »

I GOT AVERIA'S HOOP this morning!!! I guess I got it yesterday but silly me I thought the post man was supposed to bring packages up to my door step, not shove them in my tiny mailbox so I shred the enevlope when I yank it out  Roll Eyes
  Anyway, no harm now foul. (And I don't have to hurt my mail man for ruining my precious hoopla >.> *MMMMYYYY PPPPRREEESSSSSSCCCHHHHHOOOUUSSSSSSS*) 
                       *cough* Golem moment -.-U
   Cheesy I'll hopefully post pics later today (although probably crappy ones since all I have is a camera phone). Maybe Averia can post better ones because it is BRILLIANT this hoop she did. I feel so special she did it just for me ^^ It's shiny and the stitches are so PERFECT it makes me green with envy! You'll all love it, I swear!  Wink

This is the only picture i have - from my phone since it takes way better pics than my camera (tho clearly not great pictures)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyetevil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: April 13, 2012 03:48:43 PM »

I GOT AVERIA'S HOOP this morning!!! I guess I got it yesterday but silly me I thought the post man was supposed to bring packages up to my door step, not shove them in my tiny mailbox so I shred the enevlope when I yank it out  Roll Eyes
  Anyway, no harm now foul. (And I don't have to hurt my mail man for ruining my precious hoopla >.> *MMMMYYYY PPPPRREEESSSSSSCCCHHHHHOOOUUSSSSSSS*) 
                       *cough* Golem moment -.-U
   Cheesy I'll hopefully post pics later today (although probably crappy ones since all I have is a camera phone). Maybe Averia can post better ones because it is BRILLIANT this hoop she did. I feel so special she did it just for me ^^ It's shiny and the stitches are so PERFECT it makes me green with envy! You'll all love it, I swear!  Wink

This is the only picture i have - from my phone since it takes way better pics than my camera (tho clearly not great pictures)

That does look perfect, I would have thought it was machine stitched if I did not know better!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #157 on: April 13, 2012 06:21:11 PM »

I sent off pennydreadfull's hoop today! yay! A day late, because I forgot to get her address - duh! I'm brilliant these days!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

taloola

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: April 13, 2012 08:39:48 PM »

whoa!!! that is some crazy perfect stitching!! i need to up my game!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheManicCrafter
The name is Christy...Christy Angela

All are architects of fate... Longfellow

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #159 on: April 13, 2012 08:40:16 PM »

I had the kiddo go to the post today for me, lol, it was an adventure that included like 3 calls home because they took a wrong turn at Albuquerque (showed my age there huh?) anyhoo the second hoop is in the mail and DCN says the first one  arrived yesterday.

In the mean time I'm still stitchin (learning shading today:) and just hoping my future endeavors will look even half as nice as all the great hoops I've seen on here so far  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live Free...Craft Hard
My Pinterest http://pinterest.com/MyCuppaCoffee
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Startup Profile: Cannon.Fm App Demo
May 31st: Rod Save The Queen
Answering Your Greatest Dinosaur Questions -- At The Natural History Museum
Sweetness and Art: Short Film
May 7th: Sympathy For Xenu
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...