Does anyone have the measurements of the outer layer, and the pocket for bills? I think I can figure it out from there. I cant get the pdf to open correctly.
I'm working on it (v. slowly btw) but sewing beads onto the fabric, but here's the measurements from the pdf:
body= 7"x12" (cut 1 for inner and outer fabric, cut 2 for interfacing)
money pocket= 7"x4" (cut 1 for inner and outer, cut 2 for interfacing)
first pocket= 7"x 2.75" (cut 1 for outer fabric)
2nd pocket= 7" 3.75" (cut 1 for inner fabric)
1) Fold this in half and sew outer bottom edge then turn inside out (like purse handle)
2) Fold BODY pieces in thirds and press folds.
3) Using folds as a guide--take the inside piece and leave the top fold empty, use the second and third folds to attach the Money pocket (second fold) and credit card pockets.
4) Also attach your button hole, maganet snap, velcro (whatever) to the very top of the first fold (about 1/4 to 1/2 from the top.[this will be the male piece])
5) Using the outer (second BODY piece), Fold in thirds (matching the folds on the lining piece--attach the ugly sides together fold and press)--measure and attach the female piece (or button) to close the wallet.
~It's verbatum from the pdf file.
~Post a pic when your done!!!