A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 296,669
Currently Running With Scissors:
615 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Teesha Moore style Harry Potter Tote (WARNING: Lots of Pictures!)  (Read 19327 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter , teesha_moore , bag , featured_project , craftster_best_of_2012  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Whimsygal
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2012 10:27:10 AM »

I have never read the Harry Potter books or seen the movies....... I know, I know. I promise, I don't live under a rock, but I do live in a nursing home. (Although that is no excuse, either.) Regardless, My daughter has read all the books and such and I know enough about the whole Harry Potter franchise to appreciate this AMAZING piece of art you have created! This is FANTASTIC! Your niece is one lucky girl and I must admit, I feel quite lucky just to have seen the pictures. Thank you so much for sharing your hard work with us. I am beyond impressed. Although you say you are somewhat new to needlepoint, you certainly didn't let that stop you. You took the floaties off and dove straight into the deep end on this one! I just love the "wonk-y-ness" of it and the incredible detail. I can go on and on. Great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BlueCherryFaerie
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2012 02:33:53 PM »

that is absolutely awesome!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

This Shall Be For Music

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2012 07:58:49 PM »

Wow!  This is truly epic.  Lana is deep into HP these days.  She loves that Voldy's gone moldy rhyme and was singing it just the other day.  LOL. 

Great job!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
ecstatic_spider
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2012 12:14:06 AM »

Love love love this bag, it totally rocks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thisbirdsabsurd
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Be Happy!

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2012 07:02:12 AM »

FANNNNNN-TASTIC!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy shop is here!  www.thisbirdsabsurd .etsy.com
sdelnegro514
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2012 10:06:49 AM »

Shocked  I love it!  I would love to make one of these for myself at some point. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2012 10:37:53 AM »

Thanks everyone!

Shocked  I love it!  I would love to make one of these for myself at some point. 

You totally should!  The patches are so much fun make and the end result is so rewarding! 

I really wanted to be in the TM patch swap but with running the Ongoing ATC Swap and doing other swaps, there was just no way.  So I was super jealous when my friend, gozer, joined the TM swap, so I decided to play along anyhow and just make patches to make the bag for my SIL.  ^_^  hehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
wifeofbath

Tiber Swim Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2012 12:06:14 PM »

I love this. (And sheepBlue's HP bag too.) I really can't say how much. These sort of patches would make a great wallhanging for a HP fan.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"An old cloak makes a new jerkin..." (Wm Shakespeare, recycling and DIY enthusiast)
kellydawncreations

I love to make creative colorful messes of love!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2012 12:12:18 PM »

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 x's infinity!!!! Oh I was gasping with glee and thinking OH I just can't find a favorite patch they are ALL my favs UNTIL  behold the winged key!!!! YipPeEEEEEEEEkey <3 <3 <3 oh did I say I LOVE THIS!!!!

Well DONE!!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.
Pablo Picasso

need some fairy portraits of your kiddos or self??? www.kellydawncreati ons.etsy.com  I love to barter or swap!
teachart
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2012 04:27:20 PM »

Even though I can't speak too much for the subject matter on this purse, it doesn't stop me from loving it! Great textures and colors, it's really beautiful!

Hmmmm... so you thought about joining the patch swap, so I'm assuming that you're in the market for some TM patches....I wonder where this information will lead me?!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Fabric Bow to Decorate a Gift
How to Create a Gift Tag Using Wrapping Paper
How to Stitch Seams Together
How to Replace Yarn
How to Select Knitting Needles
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...