A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 299,157
Currently Running With Scissors:
474 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Roun 34 - Ostara Traditions GALLERY  (Read 10339 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Radmom
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2012 12:21:17 PM »

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=406123.0

HG is our fearless leader and sign up ends on April 1:p
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PianoBabay
Piano Babay

Something Wicked This Way Comes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2012 11:06:02 AM »

Here are the pictures of the stuff i received from Monnie. I feel really bad that I couldn't send to her yet, and she sent me a bunch of stuff Sad This is really Pic heavy, just a warning Cheesy

This is the Jasmine incense. It smells so lovely

Lilac colored altar cloth/scarf. The cute lil model is Miss Chloe. Shes my 4 year old miss priss. She wanted to help me take pictures Cheesy

This is a patchwork bag she sent some stuff in, and this is the front. Irish themed, I'm Celtic wiccan and I am 3/4 irish :d so it made me so happy

The other side of the bag. shades of blue

The inside of the bag. Fishies.

My bell! Cheesy (Chloe in the background playing with all my goodies lol) She is fascinated by all of my pagan things, is that normal for a child??

Candles

Seeds

Stones

Box with my magickal name on it

Top of the box

Patchouli Incense

Cloth bags (which work wonderfully as bags for loose leaf teas Cheesy)

Chloe holding my scourge

another bag

My Athame, i know it looks bad that a 4 year old is holding a knife, but she insisted and if I'd said she would have screamed and screamed. Don't think bad of me please

Candle holder

Chalice

My headpiece that I think Chloe loves more than I do lol

Close up of the beautiful headpiece

Easter egg wreath

It's been stolen from me as you can tell, if I have a headpiece Chloe has to have one too

cupcake papers and picks

box with image of Freyja in the bottom

top of the box

Branches

herbs

when I opened the box, all the herbs and branches were falling out.

There were a few other little goodies, but the kids took those soon as I opened the package. There were some color your own easter eggs, some fillable easter eggs and an easter egg bouquet. Oh there was also a stone egg, but Chloe was playing with it and at this time I have yet to find it Sad

Thanks so much Monnie, I feel terrible about the circumstances that made me unable to send. I will make you some more stuff and I'll send you the best Ostara package possible.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*BABY K*~ I'm open to personal swaps for Harry Potter things, hippie items, dresses or wiccan things. Message me
 You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
 Make love NOT war.
monnie31
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2012 12:08:20 PM »

I am glad you liked it.  It sucks when life gets in the way.  Mason loves my stuff too, all of it especially mt stones, he is always trying to steal them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PianoBabay
Piano Babay

Something Wicked This Way Comes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2012 05:46:36 PM »

I didn't know if that was a normal thing or not. i get a lot of flack from people (ie, Chloe's grandparents) about it
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*BABY K*~ I'm open to personal swaps for Harry Potter things, hippie items, dresses or wiccan things. Message me
 You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
 Make love NOT war.
monnie31
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2012 06:57:48 PM »

I didn't know if that was a normal thing or not. i get a lot of flack from people (ie, Chloe's grandparents) about it

Im not sure what happened but I hope all is ok now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quasior
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2012 11:34:59 PM »

Children are going to touch "dangerous" everyday items.  Its best to teach them how to hold and respect such items from very early on, and then there will be less accidents and less anxiety about it.  It's a good thing your daughter is curious, even if she doesn't take up the wiccan path, she'll still have her memories filled with positive experiences!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2012 12:47:01 PM »

Monnie's Box o' Awesome strikes again. LOL.

Quasior - if you don't recieve this week I will go back to the post office and see if we can figure it out. Let me know If you want to see the shipping reciept. I will post it if you want. I wish it would just get there. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2012 04:34:06 PM »

Monnie, those bags are awesome. Where did you find such great fabrics? And I love the egg wreath. What a brilliant idea!

Sugarsandwitch, it's mean of the post office to take so long with your package for Quasior, but it's one of the things we put up with for having international swap partners. My package from holistic knitter is still in limbo somewhere too! In both cases the mail in one direction has taken half as long as in the other. I think probably we should get a scan of your receipt for the record, just to show when you sent. But I'm sure it'll be along soon.

I think I'm going to start working on a spell to speed international swap delivery. I tried with my first swap (which took over six weeks) but I have to admit I didn't put much effort into it!

Holistic knitter isn't able to download photos of the package I sent, so I'm going to post what I have. Coming right up...

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2012 05:20:45 PM »

Whew! That took longer than I thought - I couldn't remember where I downloaded the photos to! And they're not very good or particularly enlightening, so if you are able to upload yours, holistic knitter, they'll be good to see!

I made a pysanka, a traditional Ukrainian decorated egg. The designs are very Pagan but entirely traditional. To keep it in (and other eggs too) I included a fabric box, with appliqud moon-gazing hares on the outside.

The extras were an old programme from Madama Butterfly (holistic knitter mentioned that she was a fan of Puccini operas), some locally-made incense cones and a nuumite stone in a little linen and silk bag.

I was relieved that the egg (a blown-out shell) made it to Wales safely. I packed it well, but it wouldn't take much of an accident for it to arrive in pieces!

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

monnie31
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2012 05:22:45 PM »

Wulf, that was all thrift store found fabric! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Homemade French Fries
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
How To Cook a Turkey
The History of Pumpkin Pie
How to Make a Delicious Pumpkin Bisque
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...