A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,522
Currently Running With Scissors:
661 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Roun 34 - Ostara Traditions GALLERY  (Read 9457 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2012 05:46:37 PM »

in some of the galleries I've looked at a have noticed kids swaping like ours did, but nothing specifically for kids. the age limits on here make it a little tougher to do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2012 07:31:41 PM »

I saw some several times actually, swaps named something like "for kids by kids" Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
Quasior
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2012 07:36:05 PM »

Yes, we have lots of beautiful strange and 'deadly' animals about here lol but I can't for sanity even imagine going on a bush walk to be taken down by a cougar (mountain lion) I think they are in the states, or a big big bear... Blue Ringed Octopus sting nastily but if you happen to be allergic its a lot worse. So yes not necessarily deadly but still, no one swims in their regions.

And thank you Wulf.

Yes, it would be great to have a pagan swap (or any kind of swap) that involves the children, I know some of my children would be keen.  I can't take credit though, Whileitsraining had the idea when we did the Yule swap.  I know pagan kids are crafty, it goes along quite naturally  Wink 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sabertooth Pixie
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2012 01:52:02 PM »

Rosie I'm so sorry to have taken so long to post this! I have been in the process of moving to Germany for the last week and I thought I would have more time than I did. I finally have internet so here are all the lovely things I received!

First a really helpful book about finding and following the Wiccan path, accompanied by an absolutely gorgeous BOS to document my journey. There was also a really yummy smelling candle for spring!

Next there was a little wooden witch with two exquisite wooden eggs, and an acorn fairy which I positively squealed at seeing!

Finally there were six different Ostara/Easter and Celtic knot soaps, all of which smell DIVINE (like almond?), some cool swirled gel pens, and some cute egg and bunny erasers!

Thank you so much Rose! I love everything! The Celtic soaps were especially thoughtful given my Scottish background and love of Celtic things! I have brought one to Germany with me and am showering with it everyday! Danke!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
whileitsraining
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2012 03:24:27 PM »

Wow there has been some amazing packages! I love that there are other kids willing to craft and swap along with their parents! My girls had fun for Yule for sure Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2012 04:26:12 PM »

Thanks for posting those, Sabertooth Pixie. I misunderstood your PM and thought you were just visiting Germany, but you've actually moved there. No wonder things have been a bit hard to keep up with! It's great though, because we need more European WWP swappers.

And another acorn fairy! Cheesy

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mamaneedles
)O(

« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2012 05:27:57 PM »

Aren't those soap smelling good? I love love love mine Wink

Maybe on the Litha swap we could add a subdivision in the questionnaire to ask if there are parents whose kids are willing to swap as well and match them accordingly?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog!
Witchhippie
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2012 07:38:46 PM »

MamanTattoo,

That would be a great idea. The adults can craft for the adults, while the kids craft for the kids. Sounds like a plan. We just need the motivating person to put it all together.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
Mamaneedles
)O(

« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2012 08:27:51 PM »

I would love to say yes right away, but we'll be in the process of finding a new home and possibly moving around Litha, which makes me wonder if I will even participate in the Litha swap :S
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog!
Quasior
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2012 02:08:27 AM »

Moving and swaps can be hard, I did that with Whileitsraining/the Yule swap.  But it may be achievable if you plan right ahead.  But organising it would be super hard!

Who is doing the Beltane swap?  I haven't heard back yet, thinking I was too late with the Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Headband
Smokey Eye Cat Makeup and Hair Tutorial
Learn About Toxic Beauty Ingredients TEA, DEA, MEA
Learn About Toxic Beauty Ingredient DMDM Hydantoin
How to Curl Hair With a Can
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...