A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Monday, May 23 News:  It's time to vote!  Which Craftster member rocked dollar store crafting?  Cast your vote here!
Total Members: 305,657
Currently Running With Scissors:
399 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Roun 34 - Ostara Traditions GALLERY  (Read 15218 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2012 05:46:37 PM »

in some of the galleries I've looked at a have noticed kids swaping like ours did, but nothing specifically for kids. the age limits on here make it a little tougher to do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
Mamaneedles
)O( * ॐ

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2012 07:31:41 PM »

I saw some several times actually, swaps named something like "for kids by kids" Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog! (and where I sell my dolls!)
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!
Quasior
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2012 07:36:05 PM »

Yes, we have lots of beautiful strange and 'deadly' animals about here lol but I can't for sanity even imagine going on a bush walk to be taken down by a cougar (mountain lion) I think they are in the states, or a big big bear... Blue Ringed Octopus sting nastily but if you happen to be allergic its a lot worse. So yes not necessarily deadly but still, no one swims in their regions.

And thank you Wulf.

Yes, it would be great to have a pagan swap (or any kind of swap) that involves the children, I know some of my children would be keen.  I can't take credit though, Whileitsraining had the idea when we did the Yule swap.  I know pagan kids are crafty, it goes along quite naturally  Wink 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sabertooth Pixie
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2012 01:52:02 PM »

Rosie I'm so sorry to have taken so long to post this! I have been in the process of moving to Germany for the last week and I thought I would have more time than I did. I finally have internet so here are all the lovely things I received!

First a really helpful book about finding and following the Wiccan path, accompanied by an absolutely gorgeous BOS to document my journey. There was also a really yummy smelling candle for spring!

Next there was a little wooden witch with two exquisite wooden eggs, and an acorn fairy which I positively squealed at seeing!

Finally there were six different Ostara/Easter and Celtic knot soaps, all of which smell DIVINE (like almond?), some cool swirled gel pens, and some cute egg and bunny erasers!

Thank you so much Rose! I love everything! The Celtic soaps were especially thoughtful given my Scottish background and love of Celtic things! I have brought one to Germany with me and am showering with it everyday! Danke!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
whileitsraining
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2012 03:24:27 PM »

Wow there has been some amazing packages! I love that there are other kids willing to craft and swap along with their parents! My girls had fun for Yule for sure Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2012 04:26:12 PM »

Thanks for posting those, Sabertooth Pixie. I misunderstood your PM and thought you were just visiting Germany, but you've actually moved there. No wonder things have been a bit hard to keep up with! It's great though, because we need more European WWP swappers.

And another acorn fairy! Cheesy

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mamaneedles
)O( * ॐ

« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2012 05:27:57 PM »

Aren't those soap smelling good? I love love love mine Wink

Maybe on the Litha swap we could add a subdivision in the questionnaire to ask if there are parents whose kids are willing to swap as well and match them accordingly?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Witchhippie
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2012 07:38:46 PM »

MamanTattoo,

That would be a great idea. The adults can craft for the adults, while the kids craft for the kids. Sounds like a plan. We just need the motivating person to put it all together.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
Mamaneedles
)O( * ॐ

« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2012 08:27:51 PM »

I would love to say yes right away, but we'll be in the process of finding a new home and possibly moving around Litha, which makes me wonder if I will even participate in the Litha swap :S
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quasior
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2012 02:08:27 AM »

Moving and swaps can be hard, I did that with Whileitsraining/the Yule swap.  But it may be achievable if you plan right ahead.  But organising it would be super hard!

Who is doing the Beltane swap?  I haven't heard back yet, thinking I was too late with the Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
How To Create A Better Story - Motion Sketches Ep4
How To Create A Better Story - Motion Sketches 3
How to Create Better Media - Motion Sketches 2
How to Create A Better Story - Motion Sketches 1
After Effects - Realistic Gun Blow Back
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Reusable Dryer Sheets
Tute Tuesday: Painted Background
Easy Summer Salads

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...