Do you embroider? Or what about Paper pieced quilt? How about paint? Felt? Collage? Paste macaroni noodles in an artful manner? Then this swap is for you!
Swap name: 4x6 Art swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Belladune & Alteredmommy
Sign-up date range: March2, 2012- March8, 2012
Date to send item by: April 5, 2012
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
The 4x6 Art swap runs like this: You make a piece of art, in your style, in your medium, how you want. The only parameters would be that you keep it flat, and 4 inches by 6 inches big. You will have no idea who your partner is, until "Address time", which will be at the end of the crafting period. And then you will only know their Address and proper name. You will then have just under 1 week to ship your personal art off!
Here is the time line broken down in point form:
~ Sign ups: March 2- March 8
~ Crafting period: March 9 to March 30
~ Addresses will be distributed on March 31.
~ You must ship by April 5th (as the 6th is Good friday)
~ Please communicate within the thread at least once per week. Communication makes the swap process more fun, and no one is left wondering " Hey, where did so and so go?" All I want is a quick "Hey I'm still here, still crafting!"
~ No extra's please! Since the only communication will be through this thread, and there will be no discussion among partners, we don't want anyone feeling upset they didn't send an extra!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer: belladune and alteredmommy
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you have Allergies/sensitivities?
Do you have allergens in your home (dog, cat, smoke, etc)
Will you be creating something that someone might find offensive (graphic, nudity, religious, gory etc.)?
What are some themes that you would find offensive?
What materials would you be using?
What materials would you prefer not to receive?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
6. cinnamon teal
8. Mountains and Clouds
17. ptarmic wumpus
**Welcome first time swapper!
36. Deece in MN
|Belladune's Group|| ||Alteredmommy's Group|
|cinnamon teal|| ||crazyda79|
|Mountains and Clouds|| ||jasminwolverine|
|Deece in MN|| ||Ransom|
|Red Rabbit|| ||aliastriona_angerboda|