A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,493
Currently Running With Scissors:
540 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: D&D Swap Round 2 Sign ups 3/1/12 - 3/16/12 Send out 4/16/12 Extended to 4/23/12  (Read 8658 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

willowfairy76
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2012 07:50:03 PM »

the little extra time is going to be great Smiley I have to remake something because the first one was ruined by my clumsy self over the weekend. lol. I shall guard the new one with my life until my package is sent out Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mightyminniemouse
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2012 04:31:10 AM »

YAY! More time! I might actually be able to finish some decent items! Especially if I can get my stuff back from the inlaws! I managed to smuggle home my sewing machine this weekend with a few supplies, now I just need time...stupid school Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There comes a time is every woman's life when she has to say to herself "What the hell was I thinking?!"
nautilus
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2012 04:14:01 PM »

Extra time is quite necessary and appreciated. Started one of the main items yesterday night and I'm really pleased about it. It's going to be difficult to give away because it's shaping up to be one of the best [  ] that I've done...

Last weekend I went to PAX (big gaming convention). Pertinent to this swap, I tried a cool D+D-flavored strategy board game called Lords of Waterdeep, and I played a one-shot of the roleplaying game Mouse Guard. Mouse guard is this awesome mix of gory and adorable, because you are all tiny mice with swords. Not really like Redwall, because the size difference between mice and others is emphasized rather than downplayed.

(needless to say, no crafting occurred that weekend. But it was fun...and I may have picked up something there for my partner...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Crying Goddess
Rocking CraftAngel

Every girl is her own goddess

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2012 04:42:29 PM »

Going to make some extras! I got the idea to make ______ and I really can't resist it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quote from: kjlutz
Craftster: Lovingly Breaking up Families in the name of Craft since Challenge 50

Please vote for my Redstone torch for challenge 96:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431999.0#axzz2vJFPpJwN
zigg13pra
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You underestimate my power

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2012 06:07:24 AM »

Gotten a couple things finished.  Going to work at a camp this weekend where I'll be finishing up another swap.  That gives me time to finish this one next week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

willowfairy76
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2012 10:08:09 AM »

I have replaced my ruined item I made and just waiting till next week when I get extra cash to buy the last few things I need. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ilovesnails

Slugs are just homeless snails.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2012 05:31:33 PM »

I must say 4 hours in a car over the past couple days combined with sitting around a hospital room sure made the one thing very easy to get done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Solitary Cricket
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2012 02:44:49 PM »

So happy to see the extended deadline! I was going to get everything done, but not happily.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mightyminniemouse
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2012 02:59:20 AM »

Doing my weekly check in, though with this past weeks serious scare, I haven't finished much of anything. Thanks to ilovesnails and Crying Goddess for their understanding. Now I'm rethinking almost all my projects so I can finish them on the road.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There comes a time is every woman's life when she has to say to herself "What the hell was I thinking?!"
bethanael
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2012 01:34:55 PM »

Finished all but one project so far. I can't wait to see what everyone gets.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Susan RoAne Reveals Her Favorite Movie
The Book of Spam Book Trailer Part 3
Kaza Kinglsey Reveals Her Best Quality
Heather Henson Offers Readers Some Words of Wisdom
Leviathan Book Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...